Fascino - Responsive Joomla & VirtueMart Template CMS Themes Theme

Themeforest Fascino - Responsive Joomla & VirtueMart Template CMS Themes Theme

Download Fascino - Responsive Joomla & VirtueMart Template CMS Themes Theme

Download Fascino - Responsive Joomla & VirtueMart Template CMS Themes Theme



Follow me on ThemeForest

Follow me on Twitter


Follow me on Facebook


Feature



  • 4 Usable color Presets (ready to go)

  • Super Unique Slideshow (Melodious)

  • Daynamic Shipment Page

  • Multiple layout options, Easily configured from backend.

  • Fully Responsive

  • 3 Ready Demo Shop

  • Impressive less css based modern and very fast-loading compiler.

  • Quick start package included.

  • Joomla CMS 3.x

  • VirtueMart 3

  • Well Documented.

  • Free PSD



If you like our work, don’t forget to leave a five rating













Used Extensions




Source and Credits





  1. Icons – http://www.iconfinder.com/


  2. Images used in preview from – http://hdwallpapersfactory.com/


  3. Content used from – http://lipsum.com/


  4. Typography from – http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap

Download Fascino - Responsive Joomla & VirtueMart Template CMS Themes Theme

Comments

  1. Pretty and clean theme. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! It is beatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks webPentagon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to ThemeForest Family Mr. Atoar. Congratulation and best wishes from ThemeRox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of the main page with that “side angle cut” ... very different from other templates with sliders across the entire page.


    Do you plan to create a general “all purpose” website template without VirtueMart? Either Joomla or just HTML5/CSS3 … I would be interested to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks We will see if we can do something for you .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design!
    However, this download lacks a video tutorial.
    I ran into so many problems. Please make a tutorial and this will be the best template ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is video tutorial link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq2GWj2xZVo
    Dear, If you need any help please contact our support mail . Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow… It’s very beutiful. I’ll use it on my shop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I will like maybe buy these template but I firts I will like to know something.
    I have make the browser with small screen to see how maybe can look in a mobile phone, but then the logotipe covert one menu. It’s possible to see a demo in mobile device, please?


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme