Exitoso Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Themeforest Exitoso Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Exitoso Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Exitoso Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme


Latest updated 07 SEP 2014 please see the update below


Testimonials from our user



Hi. I like your theme very much. Clean and beautiful and a lot of new features. Thanks for your excellent customer support. If I find any problem will contact you again for your help.Keep it up!!  onokira



In first of all, I wanted to congratulate you for this wonderful template !, and thank you again for the great support you provided to me . Premium service !  scaranet



Hi, after reviewing thousand themes, tonight I just reviewed this nice theme and purchased it. I think clean fonts and navigation menus are very effective for reader, both factors in this theme were perfect .
Generally, it looks great, provided me happy feeling and professional?great work,Continue this style  akameng


Exitoso Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme


Exitoso is a Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme, you can use this theme as Business , Agency or Portfolio website, It’s clean design built with HTML5 and CSS3, built-in theme option framework so you can easily to customize beyond your idea and also this theme is responsive.

Page Builder with Drag and Drop blocks you can easily to create page like whatever you want,it’s simple but more powerful there’re 22 blocks available for you, here is tutorial how to use it http://www.screenr.com/iI87

Advance animated content transition + Flip hover effects made your site look more modern, powerful, awesome, nice looking and appealing.

Highlight color The light blue highlight colors you can choose whatever color you think that suit for your website it’s very simply just choose the color via theme options.

SEO We create this Theme using heading tag ” H1 , H2 , ... H6 ” for title that is the best way to practice helping search engines to list your site.

Localization This theme including .mo/.po files so you can edit to any language.





Theme Features :



  • Compatible with the Latest WordPress Version

  • Boxed and Full Width ( Optional )

  • Page Builder

  • DemoXML included

  • Advance content animated

  • Flip effect while mouse holding

  • Breadcrumb ( Active or Deactive )

  • Custom post type ( Support both image and video )

  • Including Slider Revolution Plugin $15 Value !!!

  • Responsive layout for ipad , iphone …

  • 5 different homepage layouts, 4 portfolios and 2 blogs layouts

  • Localization supported

  • Responsive pricing table

  • Animated skill bar

  • Unlimited Background image for page or post

  • Short-codes generator

  • Built-in Theme Option Panel

  • Testimonials animation

  • Pagination

  • Image hover effects

  • Highlight color ( All Light blue color, you can change to any color via theme option)

  • More than 7 widgets

  • Optional background pattern

  • 600+ google font

  • 10+ pages

  • Google Map

  • Pretty Photo

  • Portfolios filter,Quicksand

  • Cross Browser Compatible

  • And much more


Credits :


+ Video preview

+ Demo Image

+ Aqua Page Builder by syamilmj
+ Patterns

+ Icons


Changelog


07 SEP 2014 – File still be V 1.0

  • updated Revolution slider plugin to the latest version.


25 JUN 2013 – File still be V 1.0

  • Fixed some content not animated it looks like jQuery not load.


File change:

js/custom.php


23 JUN 2013 – File still be V 1.0


  • Fixed contact page not show the successful text after send

  • Fixed receiver didn’t get Mobile phone after send


File change:

form/contact.php



More Premium Themes By Decneo:
























Download Exitoso Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. hi your demo site is not working>?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for feed back, I just contact hosting provider and there’re something wrong with my site. they’re working to make it work.Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete
  3. still not working????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi , it’s working already. please clear browser cache and refresh the site again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I have a question about homepage.
    I dont want use your homepage style so I try create my own homepage using page builder and I have problem with slider.
    Why my slider is not on top like is in your homepage style?
    What I did wrong or what I missed?


    http://mandbi.pl/deshine/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Untitled-1.jpg

    thx,
    Milena

    ReplyDelete
  6. or how can I add something for your homepage style?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I’m sorry to replied you late I had meeting in another country. please give me your wordpress login detail, send to my contact page, I will fix it for you.Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sent you login details by you contact page. Please let me know that you get this or not.
    Thx,
    Milena

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok, I got it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,
    I would like install this theme but after process I have the following message:
    Décompression de l’archive de l’extension…
    Installation du thème…
    L’archive n’a pas pu être installée. Il manque le fichier style.css à ce thème.
    L’installation du thème a échoué.
    Certaines de vos traductions ont besoin d’être mises à jour. Patientez encore quelques secondes, le temps que nous les mettions également à jour.
    Mise à jour de la traduction de Twenty Fourteen (fr_FR)…
    L’archive n’a pas pu être installée. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
    Mise à jour de la traduction de Twenty Fourteen (pl_PL)…
    L’archive n’a pas pu être installée. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature


    I use wordpress 3.9.2


    Thanks a lot for help
    Thierry

    ReplyDelete
  11. I, I uploaded the theme on the ftp. It’s ok,
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok, if you have any further question please contact me via my contact page.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, i am considering this template. are you still available to support it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes, sure I’m still supporting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Also, are the demo images icons etc included with the purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  16. for the icons : yes, for the image : yes, after you import the demo XML file, all the image on the demo site will automatically pulled into your Media library. Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi i purchased yout theme and now trying to use i have installed the demo data but in now way does it look like your examples of the easy home pages. Can you help me with that?
    Email: luisianeazevedo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for purchased, replied already via email.

    ReplyDelete
  19. How do I change the padding between menu items and their respective submenu items? The space between the menu and submenus is about half inch on most browsers making it very difficult to click on submenu items. They disappear in the interim time when moving between the menu and the submenu item. Please paste a piece of the submenu padding code.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, inside stype.php you will see these code ul.sf-menu ul {
    margin-left: 0px !important;
    margin-top: 21px;
    border: 1px solid #bbb;
    -webkit-box-shadow: 2px 2px 3px 1px rgba(85, 85, 85, 0.4);
    box-shadow: 2px 2px 3px 1px rgba(85, 85, 85, 0.4);
    }

    ReplyDelete
  21. Could you possibly send me the export file/s for the Revolution Slider? They were not included in the theme package…

    ReplyDelete
  22. In addition, is there a way I can modify the colors on the theme to match the demo? For example, the blue at the top of the header & footer?

    ReplyDelete
  23. yes, you can change the color via ” Appearance -> theme options -> highlight color “

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great. One more question. As Google will be updating its algorithm in the near future, will you be making any updates to the theme in regards to faster site speed? I am noticing it is relatively slow, especially on mobile.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi please using this for faster loading. https://wordpress.org/plugins/w3-total-cache/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello


    Can you please tell me what could be causing the “tailored Solutions” on my home page to be falling below – getcleaned.com.au


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. Please provide me your wp login link with username and password, send to my contact page please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme