Dmart - Clean and Responsive Drupal Commerce theme CMS Themes Theme
Themeforest Dmart - Clean and Responsive Drupal Commerce theme CMS Themes Theme




Also available for: Magento | Wordpress | Zencart | osCommerce | Joomla | Prestashop
| Opencart



Fonts
Images
Dmart is a Clean and Classic Style Drupal theme based on Drupal Commerce and designed for mobiles, tablets and desktops. It is fully responsive theme, has Eight color variations in style, Modulle positions , sidebars and Mobile optimized slideshow & Menu.
Dmart is built using Solid grid system and Bootstrap framework. It’s suitable for Furniture store, Online Shopping cart, Ecommerce corporate, Business and Technology related websites.
Also available for: Magento | Wordpress | Zencart | osCommerce | Joomla | Prestashop
| Opencart
Dmart Features:
- Responsive HTML5 Drupal Commerce template
- Featured ,Latest and Best seller product listing in Home TAB
- Supported All default Drupal pages and modules
- Solid grid system and Bootstrap framework
- Eight background colors and combinations!
- 20 Module positions and Variations
- Mobile optimized slideshow and Menu
- Mobile ready store
- Checkout and shipping pages
- Google Fonts support
- Quick install
- Layered PSD file
- 960px grid system
- Social media support
Credits
Fonts
Images
- http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=23621125
- http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=35690254
- http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=53353048
- http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=62979487
- http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=67472278
- http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=102879749
Update History
27.02.2015
UPDATES:- Modified package for Quickstart missing files.
05.01.2015
UPDATES:- RTL Support provided
16.05.2014
FIXES:- Implement dmart theme content in drupal version 7.27 for security update.
- Fixed the css issue of Home page slide show.
- Fixed the css issue of product images
20.12.2013
FIXES:Implemented dmart theme content in drupal version 7.24 for security update.
19.09.2013
FIXES:Fixed blank page issue.
07.08.2013
FIXES:Added IMCE module for upload image in CKEditor.
05.07.2013
Fixes:Changed Temporary file store directory.
08.06.2013
Dmart Released.
Hi there, I can not change contact information: call us 8888888888 and other.
ReplyDeleteI try to change it on Administration » Appearance » Settings » DMart and click
Save but I see again old contact information.
I also try to change by FTP /sites/all/themes/dmart/dmart.info but I see old contact information.
What I have to do for change it?
When you save all changes, does it displays successfull message like “The configuration options have been saved.” then all changes are save successfully other wise some issue in setting validation.
ReplyDeletePlease tell us what message you see when you save things
Yes, You are right, I don’t see message “The configuration options have been saved.” when I save changes. What I have to do?
ReplyDeleteI can’t do it. Tell me please what can I try to do for fix it?
ReplyDeleteHi Alex-Alexon i had the same issue
ReplyDeletetry to change the file
\sites\all\themes\dmart\page.tpl.php
in line 193 change the :
New…....
Specials…....
Featured…...
That works for me
Thanks for helping other users
ReplyDeleteYou’re welcome
ReplyDeleteHi there
ReplyDeleteI have one more question.
Where is file node-product.tpl.php ?
I want to customize the output products differently and put the button to add to cart on a new line
Thanks a lot
Hello somebody sees me? I need help. I asked my question for one week ago but received no any help and answer…
ReplyDeleteSorry for the delay in response. Due to multiple threads you have started the issue is lost. Please email us your site FTP and admin details alongwith the issue you are facing now.
ReplyDeleteOk. I sent email right now. But before I sent one email and asked my questions and received no any help and answer…
ReplyDeleteHi again !
ReplyDeleteI need to set the products views in costum order (the options in Sort criteria Post date (asc) or (desc) is very limited )..any ideas how can i do it – plesase respond
Thanks in advance
will check on this
ReplyDelete...and if there is a way to “unlock” ? the price field because i dont wan to been seen in same products
ReplyDeleteIf you want new sorting criteria in products view then Go on product view and click on add button in SORT CRITERIA and select criteria that you want and apply.List of criteria display on SORT CRITERIA list then rearrange them and top of sorting criteria that you want.
ReplyDeletethanks a alot . ..i will try
ReplyDeletehi!
ReplyDeletei have a “hot” issue with the text , can’t display the formating html or , but it can and
I try with wysiwyg and with some editors (CKEeditor) (tinyMCE)
but no luck
PS. In the clean installation of the theme it works fine!! so i assume that after the changes that i make this problem start. can you tell im if is DB or CSS….
(any ideas it will by helpfull)
Please response ASAP !
Thanks in advance
I am not sure why you are facing this issue with text formatting but it may be due to ome issue in CSS OR configure wysiwyg with CKEditor or TinyMCE.
ReplyDeleteMay be this link is helpful
http://drupal.cocomore.com/blog/configure-awesome-wysiwyg-content-editor-drupal-7-tinymce-ckeditor
it was a ccs problem ! done ….tnx
ReplyDeleteHi , is there a away to change the sort criteria by my custom appear order? i need to rearrange the order that the products appears in views…
ReplyDeleteyou can change order sort criteria by edit user orders view at
ReplyDeleteAdministrator =>Structure => View => user orders
And add Sort Criteria Which you want.
I’d like to thank @Dasinfomedia for all the support, they have been quick and very precise, great theme, excellent customer service!
ReplyDeleteThank you
Appreciate your feedback
ReplyDeleteHI there,
ReplyDeleteI am supposed buy wordpress verion, but i have purchased dupal, Can you please tell me how can i download wordpress instead of drupal?
you need to contact themeforest for that.
ReplyDeleteThis is really frustrating. I cannot save changes to a lot of sections on the site. The phone number, address, and contact details is one example. I try to remove some of the things that I don’t want or need and it does not appear. This is really frustrating. I have purchased other Drupal themes and never this problem!
ReplyDeleteHello, I need some help here. I purchased this theme because I am limited on time and on full backend knowledge of Drupal. I want to reiterate that this is not the first Drupal theme or theme I have purchased, but this is the first time that simple demands are not working. I cannot update A LOT of the content. I add the changes, save and the changes do not apply. I see others have had similar issues, but instead of giving them pubic step-by-step instructions you gave asked them to inbox you for pirate instructions. So here I am. I need help with this theme I purchased. Also, whoever put your instructions or guide should be fired. You are missing several steps. Help here is requested, thank you in advance for your speedy response.
ReplyDeleteSorry for the delay in response. will check it asap
ReplyDeletePlease submit support ticket with drupal admin detail and ftp detail,so we can check properly.
ReplyDeleteWhere do I do that privately?
ReplyDeleteclick on support and submit support ticket, on the ticket reply you can submit details
ReplyDeleteI have submitted a ticket on your support page and no response. I have an unfinished site, that had I paid to start it from scratch it would at least be moving by now . Right now I am still stuck with no help. If I don’t hear back, I am going to contact themeforest and get a refund. This is nonsense.
ReplyDeletealready asked for details on email and support ticket. Please provide that in order to receieve support.
ReplyDeleteWhat does “20 Module positions and Variations” mean?
ReplyDeleteWe provide approximate 20 module position where you can set your module like Top Bar,Search Area,Slideshow,New product,Feature product,Content,Footer etc. And we provide 8 different color variation.
ReplyDeleteHi, How the newest products can become regular products after a while ? a new product cannot stays forever in the newest section… same for features…
ReplyDeleteafter a first look, seems to not be possible to change products of these sections from another or remove them from newest and put it to regular categories… ??
We have created new product content type .So it displays on that list. If you want to change it then you need to change content type.
ReplyDeleteSeems to not be possible to change a content type of a content. I see no field for that on the content form.
ReplyDeleteI am disapointed about this. A NEW product is a new product which means after a while it’s not new anymore. I thought you had a serious online shop who would take care of that the way it should be – after a while the product removes itself from the NEW section and put itself into the normal categories. That is what NEW items most be.
I cannot imagine myself going on the new products each day or week to remove them manually. That is absurd.
so i get no reply ??
ReplyDeleteSorry for the delay in response. we will get back to you ASAP
ReplyDelete