Converts - Responsive Bootstrap WordPress Theme

Themeforest Converts - Responsive Bootstrap WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Converts - Responsive Bootstrap WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Converts - Responsive Bootstrap WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Converts – A Wordpress Corporate & Business Theme



Converts is a Wordpress template built on the Theme Options framework. The theme supports a vast array of features (please see below) as well as an easy to use admin panel. Almost everything within the theme is editable via the admin panel or page options.



We also provide the best support around with quick response times (usually within 24 hours) and we’ll be sure to fix any issue you have.



The design is not only extremely clean and easy on the eye, but responsive to every device. The theme also includes LayerSlider which is worth $15!



Features




  • Wordpress 3.1+ compatible (WP 3.6 Tested & Ready!)

  • Professional, eye-catching design.

  • Perfect for a business or corporate website.

  • Clean and responsive layout

  • Simple to update with almost unlimited control.

  • Over 70 options to change to perfect your theme.

  • 5 custom widgets.

  • Over 25 custom shortcodes including sliders, tabs, accordions and modal boxes.

  • Layer Slider Included (Worth $15!)

  • Full-width and sidebar-enabled pages

  • Sortable porfolios can be created and displayed via the admin interface

  • Team member pages can be created and displayed via the admin interface

  • Contact form system included.

  • Unlimited sidebars.

  • Simple responsive grid system.

  • Font Awesome Icons (250+ icons).

  • Fixed header as an option

  • Twitter 1.1 widget with cached tweets

  • Translation-ready

  • And much more!



Support / Bugs



If you come across any issues or bugs please let us know, preferably via our ThemeForest page. Any installation problems will be resolved along with any bugs.



Version Log



V1.0.9




  • Updated LayerSlider to the latest version.



V1.0.7




  • Fixed a bug with the marker on the Google maps as well as including the option to enable hovers on the main menu dropdowns.



V1.0.6




  • Updated the WPML integration to allow for dynamic string translations, i.e. theme options.



V1.0.5




  • Fixed a few WPML issues, mainly hardcoded phrases.



V1.0.4




  • Fixed a bug in the Twitter widget.



V1.0.3




  • Added in the option to enable social sharing icons at the bottom of a blog post.



V1.0.2




  • Fixed a bug related to the shortcode helper toolbar not showing on the editor.

  • Fixed a bug in Internet Explorer that caused placeholders on input fields to show incorrectly.

  • Improved support for translations.



V1.0.1




  • Added in support for a fixed menu, enabled via a theme option.



Scripts, Modules and Libraries Used



Download Converts - Responsive Bootstrap WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi,
    There is a possibility I use RevSlider plugin?
    If so, where do the setup?


    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only LayerSlider is currently supported.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its me or the demo page not works?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems you’re right. I’ll take a look – apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello


    I want to know how I get a Favicon for my website? I’m using this theme and have put some favicon HTML code into the “header.php” file.. But it won’t work?


    The code I have inserted is:
    <link href="favicon.ico" rel="shortcut icon">
    <link href="favicon.ico" rel="icon">


    .. right after the <head> tag.


    Thanks,
    Simon K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where have you uploaded the favicon.ico?


    The href value needs to point to where the favicon is uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
  7. enterprisebuildersJuly 23, 2017 at 2:03 PM

    Demo is down again…Can you make it run? I like to chack live version before buy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. I’m running Converts on a Windows machine and I’ve experienced some issues with external plugins that are required by the template. Namely the ajax-contact doesn’t work properly and causes func.js to trigger a 404.
    I have investigated and discovered that it’s caused by code that compares file paths to generate a relative URL “path” for home_url() function of WordPress. This approach works fine in Linux where forward slashes are used in the filesystem, but not in Windows where there are backslashes.


    A “Hack” that fixes this is to replace _getCurrentWPDir function’s code (line 223 in wpset.inc.php) to this: return strtr(str_replace( strtr(ABSPATH, array('/' => DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR)), '', dirname( __FILE__ ) ), array(DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR => '/'));


    Please try to get in touch with the author of that plugin so it will be fixed globally for everyone… I see it hasn’t been updated for over two years, so I hope it will be possible. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got a tweet back from the author: “Sorry: I’m no longer supporting AJAX Contact. Your best bet would be to contact the theme developer for help :)”. Shouldn’t the ajax-contact be replaced then?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, sorry to hear you had some issues! The theme is quite old now, and we have no plans to update it I’m afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How can I get the latest version of LayerSlider? The shipepd version is very outdated. I have bought this theme because it was supposed to include this plugin with parallax effect; but the included version does not have it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You’d have to download LayerSlider I’m afraid, the theme is now quite old (over a year) so the shipped version will be the version available when we last updated the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi have purchase the theme but layer slider not working on my site

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, when you say it’s not working… in what way?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is this template kompitabel with the latest WordPress version ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. As far as we are aware, yes. We’ve not had any reports of any issues on the latest version.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme