Yalu - Creative Multipurpose Template - Wordpress WordPress Theme

Themeforest Yalu - Creative Multipurpose Template - Wordpress WordPress Theme

Download Yalu - Creative Multipurpose Template - Wordpress WordPress Theme

Download Yalu - Creative Multipurpose Template - Wordpress WordPress Theme








Yalu is a clean, minimal, beautiful and creative multi-purpose theme for Wordpress using HTML5 & CSS3. With Yalu, you can build any type of Website: Business, Corporate, Portfolio, ...
The theme is fully responsive and compatible with all major browsers.








Theme features







  • Responsive Design

  • Retina ready

  • Google Fonts

  • Revolution Slider

  • Shortcode Generator

  • Sortable Portfolio

  • Likes / Views count feature (reset them at any time)

  • 8 Post Format Support: Standard, Image, Video, Gallery, Link, Quote, Aside, Audio

  • Ready for WP 3.5.+

  • Well organised css

  • Built-In Social Share

  • Custom Widgets

  • Lots of Features and Options

  • Video / Audio support

  • Ajax Contact Form

  • Supports Contact Form 7 plugin

  • Cross Browser optimation

  • Widgetized sidebar & footer area

  • Demo.xml file included with dummy content

  • Translation-Ready .po/.mo files included

  • Google map

  • Well documented




Sources & Credits



* Images are not part of the download

Changelog


Version 1.1


* OPTION: Selfhosted Video/Audio for portfolio + shortcode
* OPTION: Different Filter for portfolio pages
* OPTION: Choose Style for different portfolio items
* OPTION: Choose Gallery Display for different portfolio items
* FIX: Featured Image for Blog post
* FIX: Breacrumb option
* FIX: Minor Bugfixes

Version 1.0


* Release

Download Yalu - Creative Multipurpose Template - Wordpress WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. This is theme is amazing. Absolutely loving it! Great work. I have a question regarding the shortcode contact form. I’ve created a Page titled “Contact Us”, included the necessary contact form from the shortcode manager, but I fail to get the “Submit” button to ever work. What am I doing wrong? http://highpointatlanta.org/?page_id=85

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,


    there is probably an error in your shortcode.
    Please send me an email for better support at spabrice[]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,


    I’m having issues with this template. When I try to edit pages, I get this error:
    PHP Warning: call_user_func(show_meta_gallerysettings) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in E:\home\(...)\wp-admin\includes\template.php on line 924


    Could you help me, please?


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a strange issue.
    Please send me an email for better support at spabrice[]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying to add my portfolio to my home page and cannot get it to work. I have the revolution slider at the top and fav icons underneath. Under that i want the portfolio – similar to Yalu sample site.


    Please help

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is made by the recent works shortcode.
    make sure that this shortcode is not wrapped by any other shortcode like columns or accordion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Nice theme! A question: is it possible to edit short codes? And where do i do it? I wont to add featured image to “latest news” short code.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I snwered your email.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi – For the Recent Works Shortcode…


    How do I center the title of the article in the preview (not on the actual Recent works page) – Just where the shortcode is inserted?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,


    unfortunately this is not possible.
    The titles will always align to the right.


    This would need major customizations in the shortcodes.php at some css.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a question, I see that theme when I pass the mouse yalu by me unfold SUB menus menus, sub menus but those are below, and are size slider, and under the sub menus as well as it is the theme of sample?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,


    unfortuantely I didn’t get your issue very well.
    Can you send me an email with live preview or screenshot at spabrice()gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello,
    Is the Yalu template work with wordpress 3.9 ?
    Thank you for your response.


    Pol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pre purchase check – When I scroll on the blog page it seems to break in the latest version of Chrom in a Mac. Is this now fixeD?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello,


    I can’t confirm this issue.
    Everything seems fine on my tests.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’m using your theme on a clients site and unfortunately it requires the Revolution Slider plugin to have a full-width slider on the home page. It just came to light that the plugin has a major vulnerability:


    http://blog.sucuri.net/2014/09/slider-revolution-plugin-critical-vulnerability-being-exploited.html


    Any ideas on how to get another slider plugin (currently trying Easing Slider “Lite”) to go full width with your theme?


    Also, I’d recommend that you include the updated plugin in future sales.

    ReplyDelete
  17. the plugin has been updated

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi,


    this theme will be updated for wordpress 4.0?


    I like it so much and I would like to buy it.


    Thanks.
    Tiuscia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes it works with the newest 4.0 version. My live preview is also running on the new version.

    ReplyDelete
  20. filter does not seem to working for us, we’ve followed the directions (using new method without menu). We have a few portfolio categories and do not have all selected, it just doesn’t render. Interestingly enough, i fI remove the conditional on the portfolio template page that renders the filter, it only renders the ALL button and the current page as butons, like it’s not getting the other portfolio categories or it doesn’t see them in database correctly. Any ideas? thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  21. I answered your email.

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank you! for anyone else that was confused like me, you have to multi-select the cats in the form field (not just pick one)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Having an issue with editing pages. Haven’t logged in after building a website almost a year ago. However, recently logged in to discover that all page builder or siteorigin blocks are gone and pages are only editable through text or visual options, much more time consuming option. Any ideas what might have happen?


    Also, the Revolution Slider ceased to function, images are not loading. Any ideas? Did try to deactivate and reactivate both plugins with no resolve.


    Page: http://www.atomicranchdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello,


    I answered your message via email.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme