TOUCH: a retina-ready HTML5 + CSS3 mobile template

Themeforest TOUCH: a retina-ready HTML5 + CSS3 mobile template HTML Template

Download TOUCH: a retina-ready HTML5 + CSS3 mobile template HTML Template

Download TOUCH: a retina-ready HTML5 + CSS3 mobile template HTML Template







Hi there and thanks for taking a look at this template!




‘Touch’ is a light and airy template that makes setting up your site an utter breeze. Unlike some other templates, ‘Touch’ allows for super fast editing of your site thanks to the use of includes. For example, need to add an item to the menu? No need to go through the dull task of making the change on every single page on your site; simply edit a dedicated menu file to apply the change. You’ll be making site-wide changes in seconds. Literally.




‘Touch’ is also a carefully coded template (HTML5 and CSS3 validated) with different sections of each page clearly commented. That alone will massively reduce the time it takes for you set up the site and make changes afterwards.




Once you make the purchase, you’ll immediately have access to both this demo site’s files as well as a secondary set of pages which display blocks of code below each content element; to set up your site, you can just copy-paste blocks of code where you want, all without having to dig around in the code to figure out how the template is built.




Additionally, there’s documentation that includes straightforward instructions on how to quickly change the phone number and email address for header bar, set up the menu, and so on.




‘Touch’ is also thoroughly tested and is well acquainted with iOS, Android and Windows devices, plus even desktop browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera).




And finally, should you need a quick question answered, we’ll be here for you. As with people who’ve purchased our previous themes can attest to, our support is to die for. Here’s what some of our clients have to say about Bonfire Themes:





  • “This is by far the best support I’ve gotten on TF.”

  • “Excellent theme, fantastic support … You have solved my mobile headache.”

  • “Best support I’ve ever seen! .. Five stars is not enough!”

  • “Thank you for your swift reply!”

  • “I am impressed by the speed of your answer :)”

  • ”... customer service provided goes above and beyond … An excellent experience from start to finish.”

  • “Thanks a lot for your help – very quick!”

  • ”... extreme fast response!!!”

  • “Wow, thanks for the prompt response.”

  • “Excellent response time, man. Awesome service.”

  • ”... quick to respond and very helpful.”

  • ”... documentation [has] been a great help…”

  • “Thank you very much for the super-quick support.”

  • “Thanks for such a speedy response! You rock man!”



If you have any pre-sale questions, you can contact us directly through our ThemeForest profile, by emailing bonfirethemes[at]gmail.com or submitting your query on this template’s comments section here on ThemeForest.




And finally-finally, a big thanks for reading through this wall of text! :)




Update 1.3


- Addressed potential iOS 7 icon display issue

Update 1.2


- Template files now come in two versions: PHP and HTML.

Update 1.1


- Updated main menu; an opened menu with sub items is now closed as another is opened.

More from Bonfire


Consider having a look at our full ThemeForest portfolio.

We also create WordPress plugins; visit our CodeCanyon portfolio.

Download TOUCH: a retina-ready HTML5 + CSS3 mobile template HTML Template

Comments

  1. The best mobile template on TF. So intuitive, and easy to customize. The design speaks for itself. Great attention to detail on both the front and back end! And, great customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that’s high praise! Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. why is php file ? not html ?
    I need html~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. They’re php files because that way includes can easily be used. If for some reason the file extension absolutely has to be html for you, then you can always copy-paste the include file content into the main files and rename them to html


    I went with php files so it would be easy to edit/update the files (no need to edit menu on every page for example, just edit one file and the menu will be updated site-wide). What I did could have been done through jQuery or other means, but includes are just the fastest and easiest to understand way for people who may not be as familiar with editing templates as more experienced folks are. It’s always about keeping it as simple and user-friendly as possible


    I can always update the template to also include a second set of files though, so there would be both php and html versions. I see you also sent me an email; let me know your reasoning for wanting html files and I don’t see a problem in adding them.


    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A quick update; HTML files are now included in the download as well. People who purchase this template (as well as previous purchasers of course) now get two sets of files, PHP and HTML. Use whichever suits your situation best

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey mate was keen to look but your theme demos aren’t loading. Just letting you know

    ReplyDelete
  7. Works fine here. Probably was just a temporary host-side issue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am viewing all your mobile themes, and I can’t justify the main different in them. Why one costs as little as $9 and the other one costs as reasonable as $25? Can you tell me more, thanks! btw, all your themes look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the kind words


    The difference is very simple:
    The $25 ones are WordPress themes.
    The $9-10 ones are stand-alone templates.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi


    How can I make the slider on the main page auto slide?


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You already emailed me more than 30 minutes ago and we already have a back and forth going on… No need to double post..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok thanks, but I sent you a last email telling you I didn’t buy the WordPress version, I have the site template version, so I don’t have the settings you told me…

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, but you said “theme”, not “template”. Which is why I gave you information about the theme. After you corrected yourself, I started digging into it to give you the answer you seek. Give me a few minutes Whether it’s here or email, you’re talking to the same guy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok thanks, I wrote here because of your request on your first email

    ReplyDelete
  15. I meant our TF profile. But no matter, we’re on the same page now I’ll get back to you via email shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ok thanks, sorry about the misunderstanding

    ReplyDelete
  17. This guy has THE BEST COSTUMER SUPPORT EVER!!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme