Stringer - Responsive WordPress Theme

Themeforest Stringer - Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Stringer - Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Stringer - Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

cb-theme.com supportcb-theme.com support






Selected Features List:



  • 120+ Options in General Settings

  • Powerful Admin Panel- see screens

  • Page Builder

  • Post and Page Template Manager

  • WooCommerce Support

  • Animated Floating Menu option

  • Related/More Posts from category widget

  • Multiple Sidebar positions

  • Fullscreen Gallery

  • Unique Layout

  • Create new skin in just one click by using accent

  • 3 Portfolio Variations- FullScreen, AJAX, PrettyPhoto

  • SEO Ready

  • 5 Sliders – Premium Revolution Slider Included

  • Header Settings For Pages and Posts- Sliders and stretching background

  • Attached Images Drag ‘n Drop sorter

  • Responsive Design

  • Many animated elements

  • Responsive Design

  • Default, Blog, Slider, Video, Audio, Portfolio, Gallery, Contact, Sitemap Templates for Pages/Posts

  • Fullscreen Slider

  • Blog displaying custom post types

  • Featured Images + Automatic Gallery for Pages/Posts

  • Grid Gallery with Black & White effect

  • Black & White Color Variations avaiable to combine with 16 Color Styles

  • Ability to choose colors yourself

  • Ability to choose layout element opacity

  • Homepage Builder

  • Custom Layouts

  • Multiple Columns

  • 40 great patterns

  • Custom Shortcodes

  • Shortcode Generator – from the editor

  • Custom Widgets: Animated social Icons, Featured Post, Gallery, Recent Posts with sliders, videos, thumbnails

  • Custom Dashboard Style

  • Unlimited & Floating Sidebars

  • Localization Ready, .po and .mo files included

  • Validated Coding

  • Simple Under Construction Page

  • Demo Content included

  • Full Documentation

  • Cross-Browser

  • reCaptcha Ready Contact Form

  • Many, many more…


 


DEMO IMAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE


v1.3
- New Revolution Slider with import file located in cb-stringer/docs/import/slider.txt
- Better Responsive
- Responsive touch menu added

Download Stringer - Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi!


    One I got the videos to work it the documentation was fantastic Thanks!


    I was just wondering where I can find a list of your icons so I can change them on the homepage.


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, im kinda new using wordpress but i got this theme now and i cant even get the menu to appear, i have tryed everything but nothing shows on my page- www.enjoipix.com


    And when i try to add text or images to a new page it shows nothing, cant add images or text, well i can see the text i type if i highlight it, any ideas?


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,


    I want to buy Stringer theme, but need some clarification about the theme.


    I need this for my client, they are running a Job consulting Company.


    Now design is ok with us, i need a confirmation on the career page.


    In this theme career with job contact page is available with theme?


    also if i want to post 10 jobs as listing, can it be possible ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOT good!!!


    Do you have any version compatible with Wordpress 4.0
    I just have this wordpress now availayble and now the template doesn’t be good.


    Thank’s
    Miguel Cordovil

    ReplyDelete
  5. is this theme is having Ready Career contact form

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m having a problem setting up the homepage, it’s always displaying two sliders on top of each other. I want to configure a simple fullscreen slider with no footer etc, and it’s not working.


    http://firm.zhetainternational.info/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I’m having a problem setting up the menu. It´s doesn´t appear. Using Wordpress 4.0. Several problems with this theme. Can you help me? Sent login information to your mail box.


    www.graficamidiarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, support is handled only on http://support.cb-theme.com
    Send me your logins details there: http://support.cb-theme.com/message/paul+cb-theme

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI, the package does not contain html files. Is correct?
    The “ThemeForest Files Included” include html files , but are not present in the package.
    Please help me
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. It contains html files but not html files for the pages. This is a wordpress theme, not html template.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello support,
    I would like to know how can I get the latest theme version? (v1.3)
    When I go to theme details it shows v1.0
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The one on TF is the current one. if it says 1.0 – my mistake. dont worry bout it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am working (testing) with woocommerce but it seems that the current theme version is not working with the latest woocommerce version.


    http://cb-theme.com/demo/stringer/shop/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am working (testing) with woocommerce but it seems that the current theme version is not working with the latest woocommerce version.


    http://cb-theme.com/demo/stringer/shop/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im uploading update tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme