Smart Business - Responsive HTML5 Template

Themeforest Smart Business - Responsive HTML5 Template HTML Template

Download Smart Business - Responsive HTML5 Template HTML Template

Download Smart Business - Responsive HTML5 Template HTML Template

Smart Business – Responsive HTML5 Template



Looking for a professional and unique design? The Smart Business is a simple and responsive template suitable for companies wishing to increase the profile of their web presence, it’s created by using the latest HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.




Smart Business also comes with 18 page templates showcasing all the design flexibility your theme has to offer, including Columns, Tabs, Toggle Box, Button Styles, multiple Div layouts and much more.




For your convenience Smart Business comes with wide and boxed skins and 5 color styles to choose from. Set up color for all elements of the site via CSS. Create your own unique design!




Whether your an HTML pro or just a beginner, you’ll have absolutely no problems at all working with this theme. Below is a full list of Smart Business’s features.




Key Template Features



  • Responsive Template

  • SEO Optimized

  • Clean, Table-less Code

  • HTML5 & CSS3 Validated

  • Unlimited color variations

  • Well commented and clean CSS / XHTML Files

  • 7 Sliders

    • Revolution Slider

    • OneByOne Slider by sike

    • Flex Slider

    • Nivo Slider

    • Piecemaker2 3D slider

    • Accordion Slider

    • CarouFredSel Slider



  • Wide and Boxed Skins

  • 5 Color Variations

  • jQuery Drop-down Multi-level Menu

  • Lightbox (prettyPhoto) support with images and videos

  • 15 Unique Page Templates

  • 34 HTML Files

  • 2 PHP Working Contact Pages

  • Full browsers compatibility

  • Useful Elements

    • Buttons

    • Info Boxes

    • Columns

    • Tabs

    • Toggles

    • Dividers

    • Pricing table

    • Video (youtube, vimeo, dailymoton)

    • Lightboxes

    • Google Maps

    • Contact Form

    • Testimonials

    • Styled agination

    • Styled Lists

    • Section Titles



  • 5 Portfolio Pages

    • Sortable Portfolio

    • One Column Portfolio

    • Two Columns Portfolio

    • Three Columns Portfolio

    • Four Columns Portfolio



  • 2 Blog Pages

  • Working AJAX Contact Form with validation

  • Integrated Google Map

  • Quality source code, nicely formatted and commented to make editing this template as easy as possible.

  • All PSD Source Files files for further customization

  • Supports all major browsers (IE7/8/9/10, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari)

  • Extensive User Manual

  • and so much more…

Download Smart Business - Responsive HTML5 Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hi guys.
    Just purchased the smart business theme, but cannot upload on a wp 3.6.1, as I’m told: “style.css stylesheet is missing”. I’ve looked for the users manual, but can’t find that either.


    Best regards
    Lars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sh*t – bought the wrong template…

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the html template, not a WordPress theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great template! Well constructed and works well! I purchased multiple times! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,


    Thank you very much. We appreciate this!


    Best regards,
    AtiX

    ReplyDelete
  6. excelent templante! congrats. i need, if it posible and if you can help me, i need to change the color red color for a darker one, and also i need that the place where the logo image “smart bussines” be bigger, my logo itsbigger and it cuts the image
    thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. Please, write me using the contact form in my profile. There we could take a look to this closer, I will help you with this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello AtiX!


    Greate Template


    I’m trying to change the map con the contact-2.php page. But When I copy the google the URL of the map I get a white screen with no map.


    How can I change the map?


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Thank you!


    Please be sure that you have this parameter at the end of the url:


    &output=embed

    Best regards,
    AtiX

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi,
    could someone help me
    i want to make a link to an accordion tab from another page.


    I have no idea


    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,


    The accordion tabs are changing only on click event and unfortunately, you can’t use the link to open the tab.


    Best regards,
    AtiX

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought this template for wordpress and now i need to buy pictures which was used for this template. Unfortunately links which author provide in this comments or documentation are not availalble. So my question where I can buy this images? Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All pictures were bought from the http://www.photodune.net


    The comments for Smart Business WordPress theme will be available in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,
    Quick question. How do you make the revolution slideshow display in IE8. It is displyaing fine in all other browsers except IE8. This is urgent so if need be I am willing to pay for the help to get to the bottom of this issue. I purchased the Wordpress theme version of this template, that thread is no longer alive so I am posting it here.


    Sincerely,
    Arthur Brown

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I have checked the revolution slider in IE8 and I see only the button background color issue. Please send more details + screenshots. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,
    The button background images are a problem but the bigger problem for me is having the slideshow not showing. I will send a screenshot of a side by side comparison of IE8 and Google Chrome. If you can take a look at this and let me know about both issues that would be a great help. Where can I email you the screenshot?


    Sincerely,
    abword.

    ReplyDelete
  17. <div class="fullwidthabnner revslider-initialised tp-simpleresponsive" style="height: 491px;" />

    Great theme. Where can I edit/disable the piece of code that writes “height: 491px;”?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nevermind, found it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great .
    For those who want to know where to change the same thing, edit the index.html file and modify or delete this line:


    startheight:491

    Best regards,
    AtiX

    ReplyDelete
  20. So did I buy the wrong one too. The zip file is themeforest-4734600-smart-business-responsive-html5-template (1).zip is this the wrong file? if so where is the correct one for WordPress

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi. This is a HTML template not a WordPress theme.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I went back and bought the full Word Press install and am getting the same message,


    Installing Theme from uploaded file: themeforest-5229401-smartbusiness-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress.zip
    Unpacking the package…


    Installing the theme…


    The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.


    Theme install failed.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi. This is a HTML template not a WordPress theme. Find how to fix the issue in WP: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269/0/my-wordpress-theme-isnt-working-what-should-i-do

    ReplyDelete
  24. Please advise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme