Pav Plaza Responsive Theme
Themeforest Pav Plaza Responsive Theme eCommerce Theme

BackEnd:

Preview:

And So Many Features should be explored by you
12/07/2016: Update Opencart version which are supported for theme : 2.3.0.2
12/07/2016: Update all Opencart versions which are supported for theme : 1.5.x and 2.x
11/2/2013: Update Megamenu having Live Editor Tool and some css fix
Pav Plaza Responsive Opencart Theme is designed especially for those store owners who are selling a Hightech product such as Mobile store, Audio store
The professional design of this Responsive Opencart Theme makes it really versatile and suitable for selling a wide range of goods starting from home appliances and finishing with office supplies.
It has fours color variations, stylish look template, control over mega menus, Google fonts, over fifty modules positions and many more features.
Check Powerly Backend
- URL: www.pavothemes.com/demo/pav_plaza/admin
- User:demo , Pass: demo
Key Features
- Work with Opencart 1.5.4.x, 1.5.5.x, 1.5.6.x, 2.0.3.1, 2.1.0.x, 2.2.0.0, 2.3.0.2
- Built-in Pavo Framework and Bootstrap
- HTML5 and CSS3 Support
- Full Responsive Theme
- Google Fonts
- Integrate Mega Menu Module
- Integrate Blog Module
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup
- Eeasy control theme such as skin changer, font-changer, modules – position … via Control Panel Module
- Easy Use and Easy Customize As great for customwork
- Support Add Custom Javascript, Css, Change Background …..
- [NEW]Improved Awesome Font
- Support Multiple Layout – Position, Allow drag and drop modules
- [New] Off Canvas Menu Support, Display Very nice on Handhelds and Easy to customize
- [New] Support Multiple Zoom types: Basic Zoom, Inner Zoom, Lens Zoom, Gallery Slider Zoom, Basic Gallery Zoom
- [New] Quick Popup Zoom Image In Product Listing
- [New] Support Display Sale Label for Listing Products and Product Detail, In Module Carousel…
Modules – Layouts
1 munite to Install Theme On Existed Store
Integrated Mega Menu Module
BackEnd:
Preview:
And So Many Features should be explored by you 
What you will get?
- + Quickstart package: includes the latest version of Opencart and sample data like on the demo site, plus Bike Store Theme, Opencart Modules
- + All Modules which are showing in the demo
- + PSD Source ( for memership only)
- + Userguides
- + Have Lifetime to update and support
Support Ways
- +Technical Support: https://themelexus.ticksy.com/submit/
- + Email Contact:http://www.pavothemes.com/contact.html
- +Guide: http://www.pavothemes.com/supports/guides.html
- + Video Install Themes From PavoThemes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNEepYl3LAk
- + Read: Theme Guide
Change Logs
12/07/2016: Update Opencart version which are supported for theme : 2.3.0.2
12/07/2016: Update all Opencart versions which are supported for theme : 1.5.x and 2.x
11/2/2013: Update Megamenu having Live Editor Tool and some css fix
Hello, I like this theme very much and I plan to buy this very soon. I have some basic questions.
ReplyDelete1. I have a default OC-1564 store running with approx 500 products so how should I install this theme. I am really worried that if something goes wrong then my shop will be gone completely.
2. How do I uninstall this theme anytime if I want to go back to my old opencart ? .
3. What is the sample downloader and why do you give that and what should I do with it ?
I am waiting for your reply.
hi,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for contacting us about the theme.
1, The theme is compatible to install on OC-1564 , You can see video guide to install it or contact to our install service via email pavothemes@gmail.com
2, Please backup your current site and database before installing our theme. In the future, you would like to use your default theme, you can get the backup files again.
3, The Sample is similar our demo, you are having a live site now, so you just upload the theme files and modules, then start installing.
Let’s know if you have other questions.
Have a nice day!
Hi
ReplyDeleteI want to change the size of the logo from 235px and 50px to 200 by 200. I tried to upload different size of logo from admin panel and also updated direct in theme folder. But I got failed. Can you please help me to change the size?
Thanks
hi,
ReplyDeleteYou need to change CSS properties about width and height of logo.
You can give us your website link, I will tell you exactly the location of code in the file.
Hi
ReplyDeleteThanks for your reply. I tried that way already. But I want logo as below image URL
http://www.thevariyasoft.com/projects/temp/logo.jpg
Please check and help me to solve the issue.
Thanks.
Hi
ReplyDeleteI am waiting for your reply to solve the issue.
hi
ReplyDeletecurrently our logo use size 179×27
you should use same size, because if you try to edit change it, i don’t sure our style can work with large size logo
Ok. But I consider it as mistake of design. User should be able to update logo according to different size.
ReplyDeletei don’t think it’s mistake of design because it’s very hard work for style all option compatible with all issue about logo
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteNo worries.
Finally I got the solution. The HTML needs to be changed as below.
<section id=”topbar”>
<?php if ($logged) { ?>
<?php echo $text_logout; ?>
<?php } else { ?>
<?php echo $text_register; ?>
<?php echo $text_login; ?>
<?php } ?>
<?php /* <?php echo $text_home; ?> */ ?>
<?php echo $text_wishlist; ?>
<?php echo $text_account; ?>
<?php echo $text_shopping_cart; ?>
<?php echo $text_checkout; ?>
<?php echo $currency; ?>
<?php echo $language; ?>
<button data-toggle="offcanvas" class="pull-left button hidden-lg hidden-md dropdown-toggle" type="button"> Menu</button>
<?php if( $content=$helper->getLangConfig('widget_support_data') ) {?>
<?php echo $content; ?>
<?php } ?>
</section>
hi, good for you, if it run work fine
ReplyDeleteHi Again,
ReplyDeleteThere is another issue about slider image size.
I uploaded image with 1140X314 (W X H). But your slider shows only 362X99 (W X H) in home page slider. I also changed the settings given in admin panel to Full Width Mode but does not make any sense. Can you please show your smart focus on this?
hi
ReplyDeletecan you please send your issue + admin via our gmail pavothemes@gmail.com ?
then i will check and give some solution for you
Hi
ReplyDeleteDont worry, I got the solution.
OC2 version??
ReplyDeletehi
ReplyDeleteof course this theme have support on version OC2
Work with Opencart 1.5.6.3, 1.5.6.1, 1.5.5, 1.5.4
ReplyDeleteplease see our info on this item
ReplyDelete