OMG - Religion Style PSD Single Page PSD Templates
Themeforest OMG - Religion Style PSD Single Page PSD Templates



OMG single page with it’s clean and minimalist religion style design. Recommended for missions, communities and churches. These 8 PSD files are fully layered and layers are well named and organized within folders to make them easily accessible and use.
“I have to say I’m an atheist, and I love the work you did here.
Great creativity and design!”
mitchellpash
“Very creative, great work!!!.”
PersianArt
“The best design templates for non-profit organisations available at ThemeForest.
Find the best design solutions for Your online business.”
Nonprofit PSD Templates
|
|
|

|
|
Thank you for your time.
great work sir, congrats
ReplyDeleteThank you Sisca.
ReplyDeleteWow, really waiting for WP versions of any of your themes!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kriszta, coming soon.
ReplyDeleteany demo?
ReplyDeleteI can’t even see any screenshots besides thumbnails and very small zoom-outs. Where can I see full size screenshots at least?
Hi christianweb, click to the small images (thumbnails). Or click here and scroll down: http://themeforest.net/theme_previews/4851547-omg-religion-style-psd-single-page?index=1 Thanks your interest.
ReplyDeleteHave nice day!
f11jump:
ReplyDeleteOh, duh! I just needed to scroll down.
Okay looks nice.
Ahh okay it’s just the PSD. Didn’t realize that. Still might use it. Thanks.