Moon Light Admin HTML

Themeforest Moon Light Admin HTML

Download Moon Light Admin HTML

Download Moon Light Admin HTML

Moon Light Admin is a modern Bootstrap template for any backend, user interface or administration, both for desktop, ipad and mobile users. Built on latest Twitter Bootstrap and powered with Sass, Moon Light Admin will save you hours in developing your project.




Theming – Moon Light admin used with 9 variables in main scss file and you can easily add your own colors and adjust it to your website.




Responsive design – Moon Light admin will always fit to the current browser width and will give you and your clients a great user experience.




Flexible – Moon Light admin will gives more features. The code is developer-friendly and everything will be able to customize it.





Upcoming Features




  • More form features

  • Edit Profile



Updated Version 1.1 – 05/02/2013



  • Updated: Invoice page




Features




  • Responsive layout

  • HTML5 syntax & CSS3 markup

  • Cross-browser compatible

  • Twitter Bootstrap 2.3.0

  • Tasks

  • jQuery flot chart

  • Flexible and easy to customize

  • Editable inputs

  • Tables

  • jQuery powered

  • Date picker

  • Time picker

  • Spinners

  • Messages

  • Timeline

  • Built on Sass with custom variables

  • Responsive charts and graphs

  • Dynamic tables

  • Forms

  • WYSIWYG editor

  • Invoice

  • Gallery

  • Login page

  • Calendar with events

  • Line/Bar/Pie charts

  • Custom icons & buttons

  • Bootstrap plugins

  • Font icon set

  • Notifications

  • Tooltips & popovers



Download Moon Light Admin HTML

Comments

  1. Nice debut good luck with sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rohit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Have a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Srikanth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice, welcome and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. great layout and widgets, best for my upcoming project just waiting for your updates in INVOICES….

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot, I will update the invoice page today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Updated please check it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can it be more better in look and feel… i am sending you a private msg do check that ….

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love it ! This is probably the best admin theme I’ve seen here so far! Great UI. Simple and cool design. I love the light version. Its so cool. I will buy it soon.


    Best of luck with the sales…I’ll spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sandhyaa,


    Thank you for your interest in Moon light admin. I am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work, i love it because it has a good UI and cool design. The important thing about moon light is its light weight and very feature rich.
    I’ll buy soon.
    happy sales

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Adesh,


    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is there a sub-menu included in this theme? I like the side menu icons but my app has several screens I need to link to under each category.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello bradcoughlin,


    There is no sub-menu option in this theme, if you need I will work on sub-menu and send you the code.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome work … keep it up. GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme