Monster vCard Template

Themeforest Monster vCard Template HTML Template

Download Monster vCard Template HTML Template

Download Monster vCard Template HTML Template

Monster vCard Template Features



  • Fully Responsive Layout

  • Valid HTML5 & CSS3

  • Working PHP Contact Form with Validation

  • Cross Browser Support

  • jQuery Powered

  • Filterable Portfolio

  • Working Email Template

  • Works Slider

  • Google Web Font

  • CSS3 Animations

  • Contact Page with Google Maps

  • PSD Source Included

  • Documentation Included


 




Others features:




Please don´t forget to rate it!







Version History:


Version 1.0 (2013-05-20)

  • First release.


 












Download Monster vCard Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Great work good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. inspectorspacetimeJuly 23, 2017 at 1:13 PM

    Oh wow, please make more stuff. This is awesome! Unfortunately I don’t have any projects that fit the theme, or else I would buy this as hard as I could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I’ll keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme