Megabiz Responsive HTML/CSS Template
Themeforest Megabiz Responsive HTML/CSS Template HTML Template

As IE8 do not support media queries, so it will not be responsive in IE8, it will behave as a non-responsive. Template rendering may be different in IE8.
Megabiz is a multipurpose responsive HTML Template.
Features
- Responsive – Twitter Bootstrap
- Included Revolution Slider – $12 value
- Included Isotope by Metafizzy – Commercial License
- Flex slider
- prettyPhoto
- Filterable portfolio
- Working contact form
- W3C valid
- PSD files included
- Shortcodes included
Color variations
QR Code
Updates
Buyers with older version may refer help document for easy update. It includes all details.
15th June 2013 – version 1.04
- Update for twitter feed
20th May 2013 – version 1.03
- Minor correction in style.css
19th May 2013 – version 1.02
Addition of :
- Color variations
- Coming soon page
- 404 error page
- Sidebar variations
- Sitemap page
- 2 column portfolio
Please Note
As IE8 do not support media queries, so it will not be responsive in IE8, it will behave as a non-responsive. Template rendering may be different in IE8.
Hi, I do have problem with the contact form.
ReplyDeleteAs explained in your help, i just put my email in the submit-form.php but i do not receive any email. Also it doesn’t validate the fields and same Thank you message pup up even i leave all the form fields blank.
Please help
Thanks
Hi, will need your link. Email me it through my profile page. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteTurkish character problem, please help I am the contact form
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteDo you mean message (having Turkish characters) received through contact form has problem? I’ve tried sending some line with Turkish characters though mail, working properly.
Drop me mail through my profile page with details of the problem you are facing, so I can send screenshot or test link if necessary. Thanks.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteoutlook express or gmail or hotmail is no problem but when I view with mozilla thunderbird seems to be corrupted ç??iüÜ??ÇÖö Turkish characters.
Please help
Thanks
Hi, just gone through thunderbird forum, found issues of same kind there. Sorry but I’m not familiar with thunderbird, so unable to help with this. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHow can I easily put a google map into contact? Thanks
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteGo to :
https://www.google.com/maps/preview
- Search the desired location.
- Find cog icon to the bottom right corner. Click that icon.
- You will see ‘share and embed map’ link. Click that link.
- Select embed map tab.
- Select desired size.
- Get that iframe code.
- Insert this iframe code in HTML, in the column of required width.
Hope it will work as per your need. May be this is the easiest way . Thanks.
Hello. Just finished a website using your Megabiz template. It came out great.
ReplyDeleteNow the customer wants to add a blog to the website. I noticed you do not have a Megabiz WP template. Is there one available now? Can you build a custom Megabiz WP template for me? My thoughts is to add a WP within the website directory so the blog would have the same URL as the website. It would be viewed a page within the website. Otherwise I will have to go to another template.
Let me know ASAP.
Hello,
ReplyDeleteSorry but no WP version available for Megabiz and no plans to go for it either on themeforest or custom. Thanks.