Genma - Powerful animated AJAX template HTML Template

Themeforest Genma - Powerful animated AJAX template HTML Template

Download Genma - Powerful animated AJAX template HTML Template

Download Genma - Powerful animated AJAX template HTML Template

About Genma


Genma is a responsive, animated AJAX driven HTML5 portfolio, ideal for photographers, artists, and others that want to show their work in a professional, impressive and elegant way.



First impression most of time means everything, and with Genma you’ll make sure your website sticks to your visitor’s mind. But it’s not all fancy; powerful and easy to modify and adapt code powers Genma’s core.



Template features




  • HTML5 / CSS3

  • AJAX driven, fully crawlable by search engines

  • Interactive, animated experience

  • 19 ready to use pages

  • Smooth and impressive jQuery / CSS3 animation

  • Preloader

  • Many Blog, Portfolio and Gallery layouts

  • Working contact form

  • 2 delicious skins to choose from

  • Fully scalable and responsive

  • Many unique features like automatic playlist

  • Based on Twitter Bootstrap

  • Supersized full-screen sliderv

  • Clean, modern design



Credits


All images used in the live preview are used with permission and are not mine. Also, they are NOT included in the main download package.



http://tamplierpainter.deviantart.com/

Download Genma - Powerful animated AJAX template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hi there,


    Just purchased Any tips on how to remove the hashtag, fullstop/period and double forwardslashes from the URL’s? It does not look very ‘pretty’?


    Thanks,


    IcedQuick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, managed to figure out where the extra full-stops/periods were coming from (my own mistake). But it still has the # added to the url – I see the above in each page:


    window.location.href = ”./index.html”+”#”+thisHref0;


    Is the # required or can I have it as:
    window.location.href = ”./index.html”+thisHref0;


    Also, all my pages will be .php – does it make any difference that this is referencing .html?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello IcedQuick,


    Have you managed to solve these issues? All is written in the documentation provided in the pack; if you need any further assistance, please contact me using the form in my profile page.


    Thank you,
    Nikos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikos,


    I have not seen anything in the documentation that describes removing the # from the URL parameters?


    Regards,


    IQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I dont see anything in the documentation on changing window.location.href = ”./index.html to window.location.href = ”./index.php (only in changing the var pageType to .php (or does this solve this question)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again IQ,


    The ’#’ part cannot be removed, at least not without significant script modification, as it’s used to dynamically load data via ajax.


    As for the pages being in .php format, simply change the variable pageType to .php should solve the issue. If any issues arise, please send me an email with some FTP credentials to dive into and solve the issue for you.


    Thank you,
    Nikos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, thanks for the detail. Browsing around forums, it seems that I can do a re-write rule in .htaacess to get around this – I will test it out and let you know how it goes.


    Cheers, IQ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don’t think it’s possible… See this :


    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15133023/hash-url-rewrite-in-htaccess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there,


    I noticed that in your “jQuery custom content scroller” you have the scrollButtons settings activated in main.js but they do not appear on the page? I can see they are rendering in the code but they do not display (same thing happens on your live preview on themeforest) – any idea why it is not working?


    Additionally, if I add keyboard controls for the same scrollbar per the plugin’s configuration options at http://manos.malihu.gr/jquery-custom-content-scroller, it does not work either. Any idea why?


    Thanks,


    IQ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there,


    I would like to follow up on my question from early last week.


    Thanks,


    IQ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello again IQ,


    sorry for the big delay, this was on another comment and I didn’t see it! The .css file provided with Genma for the scroller is edited not to show the arrows up and down, and if I recall correctly, so are the images (edited out).


    Try replacing the .css file with the one provided from malihu, as well as uploading the images. If you have any trouble, say so.


    As for the keyboard controls, seeing as this is a third party plugin, and I don’t know how you implemented the keyboard controls (and if it’s correct) I can’t help you.


    Again, I’d be glad to jump in and help you out, if you give me some FTP access.


    Thank you,
    Nikos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nikos,


    Thanks, I looked at Malihus demo and saw that the sprites he uses were not in the downloaded of the theme which is why they were not showing up. I have downloaded the sprites and now have the scroll buttons.


    As for the keyboard scrolling, it is enabled per the developers instructions, but since it is an open-source plugin there is very limited support around it. How can I get the FTP details to you securely?


    Kind regards,


    IcedQuick

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can email them to me using the form in my profile page


    Thank you,
    Nikos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there,


    I noticed that sometimes the menu does not expand when you hover over the parent/level 1 item. This causes usability issues for some of our users.


    Can you please advise what the problem may be? Or can you please tell me how to edit main.js to ensure that child/level 2 menu items will only expand on click and not on hover.


    Thanks,


    IQ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just to add to this, when this problem surfaces, it appears that while ‘hover’ is added to normal/main menu , the css for the submenu stays as display:none and does not always change to display:block

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there,


    I also noticed that the 404 page only comes when there is a hash preceding the URL. In the normal user case, users using or pointing to the wrong links wouldnt add the hash so how can I get the 404 to display for those users as well (currently it just goes to the server 404).


    Additionally, if a user right clicks and opens a internal link in a new tab/window, it results in a 404. How can we overcome this?


    Regards,


    IQ

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yes, and the menu or any other buttons seem usable when on the 404 page. It seems as if the loader is still overlaying the screen and set to “block” instead of “none” like on other pages

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there,


    Are you able to assist with the pressing issues I mentioned several days ago?


    Thanks and regards,


    IQ

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there,


    Can you please let me know if you have any updates for me?


    Regards,


    IQ

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello? Is this template still being maintained? I have not received a response in over 3 weeks?!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Nikos, Awesome template, thanks a lot!
    I have a very stupid question but, where (on wich file) can I find the code to change the pictures?
    For example I can’t change anything about the slider in the index page and neither on the main.css page…
    Please help

    ReplyDelete
  22. wont load demo I use FF

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment