Ensconce - Premium Video Landing Page Marketing Theme

Themeforest Ensconce - Premium Video Landing Page Marketing Theme

Download Ensconce - Premium Video Landing Page Marketing Theme

Download Ensconce - Premium Video Landing Page Marketing Theme

Contact us. We'll get back to you ASAP!Subscribe to our items RSS feedFollow us and be the first to get new exciting items!




Ensconce WP version





  • unique fullscreen HTML5 video header for self hosted videos or in Flash for YouTube videos – see it in action

  • as an alternative we offer a full width header slidersee it in action

  • extra inner page with sidebar and menu is included – test it

  • extra post page with sidebar and menu is included – test it


  • posts archive page is included as well – test it


  • colorpicker for unlimited color combinations (use the options panel on demo to test them)


  • 12 Google fonts (use the options panel on demo to test them):

    • Allerta

    • Arial

    • Cabin

    • Capriola

    • Chivo

    • Doppioone

    • Hammersmith one

    • Montserrat

    • Open Sans

    • Oxygen

    • Paytone one

    • Ubuntu



  • optional flex slider section


  • Google maps integrated

  • fully functional AJAX contact form


  • sticky menu on front page


  • classic menu on inner page


  • filterable portfolio with lightbox gallery (supports videos and images)

  • powered by Twitter Bootstrap

  • fully responsive

  • HTML5 valid

  • easy to modify

  • please note: video does not play on ancient browsers such as IE8



Demo with live options




(scan with a mobile device to see responsive design in action)




Ensconce on iPhone




Changelog



v1.15 - July 26th 2015
* prettyPhoto security fix

v1.1 - August 3rd 2013
* responsive CSS fixes
* new templates added

v1.05 - June 10th 2013
* minor font related bug fixes

v1.0 - May 10th 2013
* initial release


Download Ensconce - Premium Video Landing Page Marketing Theme

Comments

  1. Hello. Nice work. Can I clarify please?
    What video files .. will it play?
    http://www....../xx.mp4 , or flv, or m4v … ie direct from a server,
    or does it need to be encoded into a swf to play locally with the code?
    Is there any pre purchase documentation to read, to see what I can do with this for my usage?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you for taking an interest in our items!


    You can play any format that’s supported by the HTML5 video tag (mp4, ogv, ...). No, there’s no such documentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, did I understand correctly? youtube and vimeo videos will only play with the wordpress version?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, HTML version only supports playing of local video files.


    Please keep the comments clean by using the reply button. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi…WebFactory
    This page is HTML or WordPress…?

    ReplyDelete
  6. At this page you can add “TEAM”...???
    You can do your? If I buy this template is so


    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  7. At this page you can add “TEAM” in the “Menu”..??

    ReplyDelete
  8. With photos and name for 4 person..??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, thank you for taking an interest in our items!


    This is an HTML template, WP version is available as well – http://themeforest.net/item/ensconce-responsive-wordpress-video-landing-page/4892919 You can add anything you need in the menu. Theme page can be build as any other … but predefined structures are the ones you can see in the demo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK.. I clarify that I do not know HTML very well .. so I ask if I can help you with to support this template. That is, put “TEAM” with pictures, etc.etc, etc.. If I buy a template, can you give me the instructions for that ..?

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, the scope of our support does not cover any item modifications. We charge does @ $75/h.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!


    How do I change the video background?
    Already made the switch from mp4 video file and ogv leaving the same name but does not work. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, thank you for purchasing. Sorry to hear you’re having problems.


    We don’t provide any support via comments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I purchase this one time. Can I use it for various landing pages? What I want to do is make a bunch of landing pages with different videos in them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, thank you for taking an interest in our items!


    One license (purchase) can be used on one domain. But on that domain you can create as many landing pages as you need.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi – Does this have animated parallax scrolling?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, thank you for taking an interest in our items!


    Unfortunately, no it doesn’t.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi ! I would like to make this template the landing page for my little Homepage, that includes an onlineshop. Is it ok to use the “regular license”?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi,
    Thanks for taking an interest in our items!


    Yes, regular license is just enough when you’re using the theme on one domain/project

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks a lot for the quick answer! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You’re welcome, thanks for purchasing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, how can I add a different gallery for each portfolio?
    Thanks in advanced

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi,
    Thanks for purchasing!


    Each portfolio item can be edited and assigned a featured image like any other post. That featured image will be the one shown in portfolio gallery.


    If you need further assistance, please contact our support team via contact form.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme