Emperor - Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
Emperor is a super-duper customizable, responsive, multi-purpose
WordPress Theme that everybody wants.
This All-In-One package includes the awesome Revolution Slider – 15$
Theme is powered by the SMOF Options Panel, which provides tons of options to manage and modify any aspect of the theme – it is well suited for both beginners with no coding knowledge and developers.
Emperor theme developed on the Bootstrap — beautifull boilerplate for responsive development so it look beautiful at any size, be it a 17” laptop screen
or an iPad, iPhone.
Key Features
Support
Support for all our themes is conducted through the ColorTheme Support Forums, if you’d like to start a new thread over there either myself or another member of the support team can take a look at your issue
Support Forums | Create an Account | Find your “Item Purchase Code”
Theme Features:
- Premium Support
- 100% Responsive Design
- Boxed and Wide Layout
- Custom Post Types
- Extensive Theme Options
- Included Premium Revolution Slider – $15 Value
- Child Theme Compatible – includes dummy child theme
- Graphically Intuitive Shortcode Generator
- 300+ Font Awesome Icons Integrated
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Unlimited Accent Color Options
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3
- SEO Optimized
- Sortable Portfolio
- Cross Browser
- Unlimited Home Page Layouts
- 5 Custom Widgets
- Flickr
- Related Posts
- Two Columns Categories
- Demo Files Included ( XML )
- Translation-Ready
- And Much More!
Theme Updates: View Changelog
Get New Theme Releases and Updates by Email!
Want more themes like this? Sign up to the Color Theme newsletter and we’ll keep you up-to-date with updates, release dates and early demo access – nice! Sign up for the newsletter over here
Recent Projects
Pravda – Retina Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
NewsTrick – Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog
TrustMe – Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog
CrossRoad – Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog
Crumble – Responsive Wordpress Magazine / Blog
Atlantic News – Responsive Wordpress Magazine / Blog
Hi – I’m considering this theme for a client. Can you send me a link to RTL demo? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI can show you a short screencast – http://www.screenr.com/0jTN
Let me know if you have any other questions or need further clarification.
Thanks for the effort.
ReplyDeleteAfter many bad experiences, I won’t purchase a theme that claims to be RTL without seeing the demo in a RTL language such as Hebrew or Arabic. There are too many things that can go wrong otherwise.
We always meet our customers. So if the theme has some bugs/issues with “rtl” or any other things, we try to eliminate these problems via updates, etc.
ReplyDeleteHi, How can I change the margin or padding of the header logo and links. I tried in the CSS and in the Theme Options but it wont do anything.
ReplyDeleteThis is the website I am trying to make edits to: http://identify.com/
Thanks
Hi,
ReplyDelete1. For the logo you can change it via “Emperor Options” -> Logo Settings
2. What the “links” do you mean?
The top navigation links
ReplyDeleteThis can be changed via style.css, for example:
ReplyDelete.sf-menu > li {
padding-bottom: 20px;
}
I found that css and changed the code, but nothing changed. Any suggestions? I am not the original coder they had working on this so maybe the guy changed it some other way.
ReplyDeleteWhat the changes you made? Probably you doing something wrong.
ReplyDeleteNow the menu and logo have aligned to the bottom of the header. What should I do? I just want them in the middle.
ReplyDeleteAdd to the style.css:
ReplyDelete.sf-menu > li {
padding: 8px 0 0 0;
}
nothing changed
ReplyDeleteReally? I don’t see any changes in your style.css
ReplyDeleteIDK, I added it.
ReplyDeleteWhere exactly? No any changes – http://3m84yo1sckej1pa7l511lex6133e.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/themes/wp-emperor/style.css
ReplyDeleteIDK why it’s not there. In my css in wordpress it is there.
ReplyDelete.sf-menu > li {
ReplyDeletefloat: left;
position: relative;
color: #FFF;
text-align: left;
padding: 8px 0 0 0;
}
Just open your style.css and try to find this code.
ReplyDeleteAccording to my css in the editor it is there. IDK what to do.
ReplyDelete