BT Real Estate - Responsive Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Themeforest BT Real Estate - Responsive Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Download BT Real Estate - Responsive Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Download BT Real Estate - Responsive Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

BT Real Estate shows off product catalogue to your potential customers by special Bowthemes filter module. This is elegant and flexible solution for real estates, vacation rentals, automotive sale with 6 colors options and responsive layout. Let’s purchase it and showcase your listing the right way.





Joomla Templates
\\
\\
\\



Template Features



  • Responsive Joomla templates

  • Running on T3 Framework Version 3

  • Compatibility with Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3.0

  • 6 Colors themes support

  • Inbuilt Google Fonts configuration

  • Beautiful background Slideshow module for Joomla

  • BT Portfolio component supported

  • Delivery with 6 powerful Bow Themes’ extensions

  • Improved style of Joomla! Core system pages.

  • Multiples modules suffix’s build-in template for module styling.

  • Inbuilt CSS and Javascript Compression

  • Template support for MooTools 1.2



  • Cross Browser Support: IE8+, Firefox 2+, Safari 3+, Chrome 8+, Opera 9+



Joomla Extensions





Notice



All images for demo only, not including with template package!




- Image sources : http://flickr.com




Bow Themes Forum support


To get access to forum support, first you have to send a message via bowthemes profile page .
You will receave an e-mail with your forum account in less than 12 hours.
Visit Bow Themes Forum .

Download BT Real Estate - Responsive Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Comments

  1. Really a nice template.. Good luck for sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best luck with sales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job ! I translated your desc for the french community here : BT Real Estate on Joomladsgn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot get the slider to show on my homepage. Do you have any solutions on why this is. I had to uninstall the slide because it wouldn’t do image uploads. There was no Module file in the install folder and then I bought the slide module. I reinstalled and that fixed image uploading, but there is no display on home page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Thank you for purchasing our template. Please check your email. I have been replied to your email.
    Regards,
    Daniel Nguyen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for a great template!! Good work! Can I please ask you where I can change the logo of the site for tablets/phones? On my deskttop computer the logo appears fine but on the phone it shows the default ‘real-estate’ logo. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Could you send me your url via email support@bowthemes.com? I will check it for you asap!


    Regards,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,


    You can change this by following:
    – Go to the folder: ../templates/bt_real_estate/css
    – Create a new css file with name “custom.css”
    – Add to it the style below:


    @media (max-width: 767px) {
    .logo-image a{
    background: url("../images/yourlogo.png") no-repeat center center;
    height: xxx;
    width: yyy;
    }
    }
    - Save this file, clear browser cache and refresh your site, you can see the change.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for your effort, for some reason it shows no logo at all on my phone, but i have a dodgy chinese android. otherwise on tablet it works fine thank you very much!!! great template!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    Your demo server or page is down. I can visit the site however when I click on the demo the site hangs and times out. Just wanted to let you know. I am looking to purchase the BT Games theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I am sorry about your problems, I am moving all our demo to new server. I will let you know when i have done!
    Regards,
    Daniel Nguyen

    ReplyDelete
  14. //Deleted : I am sorry, my mistake!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme