Voxis - Responsive News, Magazine Theme
Stand out from the News, Magazine Crowd with Voxis, a News,Magazine Template smartly built to do the perfect job of your inner News Maniac or let you let the world know about the latest events.
Voxis comes with two already-built homepages (News, Magazine Layout & Blog Layout). Whether you’re writing for fun, profit or you have a cool News Business, Voxis has it all for you – places for ADS, awesome widgets, shortcodes and many more! Voxis is very content driven, focusing more on the content (Text) rather than the graphics, still it benefits of good use of white space, very clean,
modern and beautiful interface. Voxis also gives you full control of the Homepage Blocks, making the News Experience better, allowing you to extract News from any category and have them right onto the homepage!
If you love Voxis, please don’t forget to rate it!
Features:
- Fully Responsive
- Great look on mobile devices(the images are still high quality on all the devices, so it looks GREAT)
- Clean Design
- Content-Focused Design
- Alternative Blog Homepage
- Advanced Options Panel
- Lots of Customization Options in the Backend
- SEO Onpage Optimised
- Pagination Integrated (Integrated with WP PageNavi as well)
- Integration Section for Adding Google analytics, Integrating Google / Bing Webmaster Tools and more!
- Animated Breaking News Tab
- News Box with Side News(scroller) on the homepage
- Different styles for showing the news on the homepage
- Sample Content Data Included (.xml files)
- Complete Documentation
- Lots of Possible Homepage Blocks, with Different Options of Seeing The News
- Tested with Contact Form 7, WP Super Cache, WordPress PageNavi
- Coded with the WordPress standards in mind, most of the plugins should work well
- Built in Theme Color Changes, allowing you to set a theme color! Unlimited Colors!
- PSD Files can be acquired via email (Just ask in the comments!)
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Works with FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10
- Fully Tested and Working with Wordpress Version 3.5+
- Social Media Integration (Facebook, Flickr, RSS)
- Well Organized, Commented Code For Easy Editing
- Password Protected Posts
- Built On Boostrap To Assure A Great Behavior on Any Device
Uses Latest Technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, jQuery - Comes with Open Source Slider, FlexSlider
- LOTS of Icons!
20 Widgets:
- Facebook Like Widget
- Flickr Feed Widget
- Recent Posts Widget
- Recent Comments Widget
- Recent Comments (Avatar + Missing Avatar Image)
- News In Pictures
- Featured Video Widget
- Popular Posts Widget
- Tabbed Widget
- Meta Widget (Login/Wordpress Links)
- Tag Cloud Widget
- Random Posts Widget
- Social Count Widget
- Archives Widget
- Calendar Widget
- Categories Widget
- Custom Menu Widget
- Pages Widget
- Custom Text Widget
- Advertisements Widget
Lots of Shortcodes:
- Buttons
- Icon Buttons
- Information Boxes(Error, Tip, Info)
- Highlighted Text
- Vertical Tab
- Horizontal Tab
- Slider Tab
- Toggles
- Dropcaps
- Ordered Lists
- Check Lists
- Plus Lists
- Star Lists
- Inner Divider/Normal Divider
- Blockquote
- Columns
Ready For Advertisements:
- 300×250 Ad Size
- 728×90 Ad Size
- 250×250 Ad Size
5 Page Templates:
- Blog
- Sitemap
- Full Width
- Left sidebar
- Contact
Advanced Typography Controls:
- Use Google Fonts (Over 650 fonts.)
- All font options such as size and color can be controled
- Items such as Body Text or Sidebar Text can be easily changed!
- Ability to change H1,H2… Headings Color/Size!
Localization Support (Translation Ready):
- Voxis comes with .po/.mo files and is ready for translation!
- Fully working with qTranslate!
- Voxis already comes translated into Romanian, Serbian and Polish and will continue to acquire new languages in the long-run!Remember that you can also contribute to this by sharing your .po/.mo files with the world!
Theme Options
- Custom Logo Upload
- Custom Favicon Upload
- Full Control of your Menus WordPress 3.0 Multi level drop-down menu
- Contact Form Email Preset
- Custom CSS Upload
- Link Your Social Media Pages with Icons
Bullet Proof Support (We care!)
- We promise not to leave you behind and we will do the best for your good use of any of our themes. Be it News, Magazine or Portofolio, we’ll gladly help you with the problems you might meet!
- 5,000 Customers Decided to trust us, even if some were wrong, the majority still believes in us!We believe you can too!
- Detailed Documentation Offered to help you with anything!
Credits
- jQuery
- Twitter Bootstrap
- FlexSlider
- PrettyPhoto
- jQuery Placeholder
- jQuery News Ticker
- TinyNav
- NHP Theme Options Framework
Information Regarding Headlines and Images: By no means we’re trying to present any false information to you.We respect your integrity and respect you.
The headlines (News Titles) presented in Voxis (A Wordpress News/Magazine Template
created by TeoThemes) are by no means real, they’re fictional and only meant for demo purposes. Please note that the Images are not taken from any stock site and we do have full permission to use them.
Please note that redistribution of Voxis(News, Magazine Template) or Content Related to Voxis (News, Magazine Template)
such as Images, Source Files or Information is highly prohibited, the amount of work that goes in a theme is respectable and we not want our work to be copied/redistributed. Unless specified by us or Envato Inc., you have no rights to perform any of the actions stated
above.
We highly appreciate feedback and we’d love to get some suggestions for future work.
Please feel free to leave any questions regarding Voxis or really just say hi, we’re open to everything you might have to say.
We are deeply thankful to Aleks Ivic , a really great photographer that let us use his awesome work! Thank you, Alex!
Hi
ReplyDeleteI installed the theme on Wordpress 4.2.2.
However, voxis menu is not showing up.
How to solve it?
Hi, are you reffering to the theme options panel?
ReplyDeleteexactly
ReplyDeletehttp://cl.ly/image/1o0M2w240f1F
ReplyDeleteHi, try replacing your functions.php with this one http://pastebin.com/yxaQtifu
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI saw that there is a new uodate again.
What s new in this Update
And which files was edited
Thanks
Hello, in the previous update I forgot to include the theme options panel and I fixed it, the modified file is functions.php
ReplyDeleteHi FinalDestiny – I’m very interested with this theme but i have two simple questions :
ReplyDelete1 – Is it possible the red background color to any others one ?
2 – Is it also possible to remove the image where it shows the dates 13 Apr, 11 Apr, etc ?
Regards,
Hello.
ReplyDelete1) If you’re familiar with CSS, it can be easily changed in style.css
2) Not sure exactly what you’re trying to remove
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI try to install Voxis, but after the installation i see an empty page at “Voxis Options”.
Regards,
Luca Mercatanti
Hi, please send me a WordPress admin account + your URL and your problem via the contact form on my profile
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteHere the infos
URL: http://zippersas.it/clienti/agiellenews/wp-admin/
User: admin
Password: siamonoi055
Hello, the issue is caused by the “Sticky Social Icon” plugin, it causes a conflict with the theme options panel
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot! Now it’s works!
ReplyDelete5 stars for you
Thank you! Good luck with your website!
ReplyDeleteHello. I have a problem with chrome and the menu on the slider. I use chrome 46.0.2490.80 m and the bottom slider menu disappears (the image is over it) in chrome. In Firefox it shows up OK. This also happens to your demo at http://demo.teothemes.com/?theme=voxis-wp in chrome so I am pretty sure it isn’t something I have misconfigured. Please advise. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHello, sorry for the late reply, can you please upload a screenshot to imgur.com so I can see the problem?
ReplyDeleteI like this theme a lot, but it lacks sticky headers, which has become a standard in web design. Any upgrade of this feature soon? Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHello, I don’t plan on adding a sticky header right now, sorry.
ReplyDeleteCan we use this template with WordPress 5.1? Is it possible?
ReplyDeleteThe latest WordPress version is 4.3 https://wordpress.org/download/release-archive/
ReplyDeleteAnd it will work just fine with anything over 4.1
ReplyDeleteThanks for your reply. You are right Can I change the design for example I want to give a place to latest news 2 columns. How can I do it and the managment of it is possible?
ReplyDeleteAre you there @FinalDestiny?
ReplyDeleteSorry for the late reply. Can you please elaborate on what you want to do? I don’t quite understand
ReplyDeleteHy, I instaled Q2W3 Fixed Widget plugin. It works fine under Chrome, but the fixed widget jump when I scroll in Firefox and IE. In their support they say it’s because of something in the css, but I can’t figure what can it be. They say it is something related to positioning on scroll. Is something I can do to avoid this behaviour from Firefox and IE? What is strange is that the last widget is ok in FF, and only the last widget is wrong on IE:))
ReplyDeleteHello, unfortunately I can’t provide support for 3rd party plugins, but I doubt it’s from the theme, as the theme doesn’t have any custom functionality on scroll.
ReplyDeleteCan i still purchase this, since is been over 12 months since your last update? and also how can i make it non responsive?
ReplyDeleteHello. The theme will work fine even though it wasn’t updated. It’s built upon the bootstrap grid which is automatically responsive I’m afraid, significant customization is required in order to make it non responsive
ReplyDeleteI would really love it to be non responsive, what will it take?
ReplyDeleteHi, sorry for the very late reply, I’ve been on vacation with no internet access. I think I can go into the css file and remove all the references for mobile devices or tablets but I can’t guarantee it will be fully non-responsive
ReplyDeleteGood morning. Working on the site (to try new templates) we lost the home page configuration. On template settings all is ok but home page is empty.(banner are ok, right column is ok, footer is ok, menu is ok.
ReplyDeleteHow can we do?
Hi, I see the issue has been fixed, please let me know if you need further assistance with anything else
ReplyDeleteSolved myself. But missed the bar under the banner!
ReplyDeletewww.diocesipiacenzabobbio.org
Hi, great to hear that!
ReplyDeleteHello.
ReplyDeleteIs there a tranlate to PT-BR for Voxis?
Thanks
Hi, sorry for the late reply, unfortunately not
ReplyDeleteHi, is there a way to change the word ‘Navigation’ for another one into mobile menu? Thank you in advance.
ReplyDeleteHi, sorry for the very late reply, you can change it in js/main.js
ReplyDeletejQuery(".main-nav nav > ul").tinyNav({
active: 'active',
header: 'Navigation'
});
Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteDo you plan to update? When is the update done?
ReplyDeleteHi. No updates are planned right now, as the theme works perfectly fine with the latest WP releases
ReplyDeleteIs there a sticky-header choice in the admin?
ReplyDeleteHi, unfortunately there’s no such option in the theme
ReplyDeleteI am using Slider Revolution on my site http://97d.4cc.myftpupload.com however none of the images are loading in the slider. The slider loads, thumbnails load, but not the main images, any thoughts?
ReplyDeleteHi, what’s your URL? Please send me your problem along with a WordPress admin account via the contact form on my profile
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI am using your template and good now.
I have a small problem or issue.
When I set the featured image for post, it appears in category page (in small size) also in the post page (in actual size). What I expect is, some times, i don’t want to see the featured image in the post, but I want to see only in Category . Is it possible. Please let me know
Hi. So you want to remove the featured image from the single post? What’s your URL?
ReplyDeleteHi. I want to remove featured image from the post, but want to see in Blocks on front page.
ReplyDeletemy url is www.futurefootwear.in
If you see the posts in Job category/block, I have not added feature image. So, the thumbnail does not appear here and looks odd. If I add featured image, it appears as big image in the post.
So what I expect is, I want to see the featured image on main page/blocks , but do not want to see the featured image in the post.
Hope you understand my problem.
Anyway. I believe other sites allow this.
Hi, you can add this to style.css
ReplyDelete.single #main .blog-page article figure {
display: none;
}
Thank you very much. It works. Now one more query. Is it possible to limit to particular post.I Mean I want to see image in some posts (inside) and not to see on some posts (inside)
ReplyDeleteHi, not really automatically. If it’s just a single post that you want to hide the image in, I can provide the code for that, but if you want to choose whether to show or hide it for each individual post as an option, it’s not possible by default I’m afraid
ReplyDeleteHi. I am using this Template. But I am facing problem when I create Post. The biggest problem is formatting. I used to copy the text from word/notepad and try to format it in the theme. But I am facing problem with I don’t get the look of original theme. Can you please have a look at my website and suggest me what is the wrong with me. my website is
ReplyDeletehttps://www.futurefootwear.in/