Techawake > Coming Soon Responsive Theme HTML Template
Themeforest Techawake > Coming Soon Responsive Theme HTML Template





















Update Theme
- Using Lesscss
- Add 6 patterns
- Add 7 social network icons
- Unlimited color
with no effect animation in IE9 and IE8
Hello,
ReplyDeleteThe demo doesn’t work with IE10. Can it be fixed?
Thanks,
Hello Nuagique
ReplyDeleteI’ve already done the survey , but I tested again according to your comment. It works well.
Sincerely
Techawake Team
Ok, I had compatibility view turned on..
ReplyDeleteThanks for your follow up.
ReplyDeleteSincerely
Techawake Team
Nice theme! keep on the good job…
ReplyDeleteHello salamatiehsan
ReplyDeleteThank you for choosing us.
Sincerely
Techawake Team
Awesome ! I was lookin’ for such thing for a long time, though I still have some suggestion to make
ReplyDeleteperhaps it may look much fancier if you use some optional webkit shadow effect, also the ability to disable the menu in the left side of the screen.
to sum up, it is terrific, keep developin’
Hello mmahmoudian
ReplyDeleteThanks for your good suggestions. We’ll check your suggestions and will use them as soon as possible.
Sincerely
Techawake Team
Good job!
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to hide or not to show the path on the url ”#/firstSlide”, ”#/secondSlide”?
Thanks.
Hello CookieMonsterMX
ReplyDeleteYes it is. But this action is an URL hack to make flexible browser history about Ajax pages and events. Most of users (even developers) complaints about lack of browser history in Ajax technology.
Sincerely
Techawake Team
Hello BMTT!! Great Job…
ReplyDeleteI want to ask you if it is possible to add more slides!
Regards
G.L
Hello georgelaskos
ReplyDeleteYes of course.
here it is :
in the index.html file , we have a element with “slides” class. Any <section> element inside of this container is displayed as a slide (in the other hand as a page). You can add many sections to make new slides.
I hope this theme could be satisfy your need.
I’m always online, so if you wanna help, I’m here.
Sincerely
Techawake Team
Thank you Sir for your Instant answer,
ReplyDeleteI tried this:
<section id=”thirdSlide”>
my code
</section>
But hithout luck.. Can you provide me an example please?
Yes of course :
ReplyDelete<section id=”firstSlide”> First Page </section>
<section id=”secondSlide”>Second Page</section>
<section id=”thirdSlide”> my code </section>
remember, sections have the same level.
Sincerely
Techawake Team
Please notify me whatever happened.
ReplyDeleteSincerely
Techawake Team
I also need 3 slides and I got that working but I’m having issues with validating the 3rd slide.
ReplyDeleteI added an “enter your domain” slide. I can get the data posted by the user but I’m having issues sending an error message back (from email.php to script.js). Right now I can submit the form with any data on my 3rd slide. Only email is validated.
I created a new error variable but no luck so far…
Any tips on how you would do it..? Thanks!
Hello Nuagique
ReplyDeleteYou need to make a new variable with domain REGEX.
Let me test your request, I will response you as soon as possible by an optimized solution.
Sincerely
Techawake Team
I did that. I can send you my code if you want.
ReplyDeleteHello again
ReplyDeleteI suggest :
you’d better make a file just like email.php (for example domain.php) for checking and make domains save.
secondly send your request to domain.php page and change the regular expression(because email.php REGEX is about validating emails, no domain names).
Finally remember, your type of request is json, so encode your message by json_encode function (review line 126 in email.php).
I’m online, if you need me, please let me know.
Sincerely
Techawake Team