Sweet Pea - Fullscreen Concrete 5 Theme

Themeforest Sweet Pea - Fullscreen Concrete 5 Theme CMS Themes Theme

Download Sweet Pea - Fullscreen Concrete 5 Theme CMS Themes Theme

Download Sweet Pea - Fullscreen Concrete 5 Theme CMS Themes Theme

Overview



Sweet Pea is so clean, super flexible and has a fully responsive design!
This theme gives you the beauty that is not available with existing Concrete 5 Themes. In addition, we will have weekly add-on to better your experience and drive revenue to your business.



Sweet Pea is easy to use right out of the box, but it also has
some nice features for advance users. See the list of available features in the list below.



Features



  • Fully Responsive Support for Android, Iphone, and Tablet Devices

  • Instagram Theatre plugin is now integrated and bundled with this theme

  • New Admin Panel for Plugin Settings Management

  • A Total of 7 New Plugin Settings

  • New Contact Form Design

  • Bug Fixes and Added Theme Flexability

  • Six Slide Layouts

  • Non Conflicting Code Design

  • Lazy Load Support for Fast Loading

  • Iphone, Ipad, and Android Support

  • Fancybox Integration(Next Version)

  • Fullscreen Design

  • Jquery Animations And Effects

  • Weekly Downloadable Content




Jackpot Band





Changelog



Documentation Update – Sept 17, 2013



  • This is an update to the documentation. We just wanted to add some additional information to users who are new to concrete5.



Responsive Patch – Sept 14, 2013



  • Fixed minor bugs on mobile devices



Summer Upgrade – Aug 24, 2013



  • Updated Content Management! You can now make as many content blocks as you’d like, without limitation.

  • Much more robust interface for managing each of the 8 template types.

  • Fully recreated documentation to make it easier for users new to Concrete to get started.



May Upgrade – May 10, 2013



  • Theme Interface Improvements & New Features

  • Fixed Minor Bugs

Download Sweet Pea - Fullscreen Concrete 5 Theme CMS Themes Theme

Comments

  1. Will this work with the current 5.7.3.1 release of Concrete5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martiar,


    Since 5.7 isn’t fully in production just yet, we do not support it but we will in the coming months. However, that’s not to say that it doesn’t work in Concrete5.7. We just recommend using version Concrete5.6 instead since most add-ons only for only work on this platform as well.


    I hope this helps,
    xxcriversxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the super-fast response. I will give it a shot and see what happens.. If it does not work I can always revert to a 5.6 installation and wait for support. Again. I really appreciate the fast answer that alone is worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the good feedback. I do my best so it’s nice to hear something positive for once. Let me know if you need anything else!


    xxcriversxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does not work on 5.7 (yet). In case you were wondering. It works just great in 5.6.3.3 though.


    I do have another question if you have a second. What determines the order of the blocks on the page going down? It appears to be the order they are created, but that may be a problem down the road if you want to create content and add it higher up on the page.


    Thanks again. Great Theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good question, it’s based on the order of the pages. In concrete5 you can easily reorder pages by dragging them around in the sitemap of the dashboard.


    Also, thanks for confirming 5.7. I figured it wouldn’t since its such a drastic update. They completely changed the entire package and block interface.


    xxcriversxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    I’m having issues with creating an external link in the site map, the link shows up fine but just redirects to the home page instead of externally?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I will be happy to assist you. Is this link in the general content or in the navigation?


    xxcriversxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the Avada Architecture theme and would lov eto use Instagram Journal as a plug-in. Instead of having a blog, I want to have an Instagram page on my website. Is that possible with Instagram Journal? Thank you so much for your help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, it looks like you posted in my sweetpea theme forum but I will be happy to help you nonetheless. Yes Instagram Journal works great with Avada. Let me know if you need help getting started.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love help, how do I get started?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds good, just go ahead and download the plugin and install it.


    Cheers,
    xxcriversxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello Im receiving the following error:


    This package is corrupt. Make sure it has a valid controller.php file and that it has been updated to 5.7 and later.


    Thanks for your help in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, you’re receiving this error because you need to use Concrete5.6. In the future, I plan to offer this as a 5.7 theme also however the marketplace is still dominated by 5.6 users so I’m waiting on the popularity to pick up.


    Download the latest version of concrete5.6 and you’ll be all set!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks! it works!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello


    Is there an ETA on when this may be available for 5.7? I just purchased it not realizing that this has not been set up for 5.7 yet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello,


    Thanks for reaching out. My team is actually working on the 5.7 version as we speak. When are you planning on rolling your website out?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey xxCriversxx – yesterday – LOL… when do you think it may be completed (like weeks or months?)... i can put up a basic one and then install sweetpea if it is almost completed.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, yes I’m sure everything needs to be completed yesterday. This is pretty far along already however I have a very time consuming QA/testing process to run everything through which I can assure you will put this at least a couple weeks away.


    We do this to prevent issues with the product and reduce the amount of support requests by users. Building a sound product is my goal with every item that I release.


    Let me know if you would like me to email you upon submitting.


    Cheers!
    xxcriversxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. That would be fantastic! Thanks Crivers! I will just put up a shell until Sweet Pea is ready. I as well would rather have it done right the first time, instead of updating constantly to fix bugs If it takes a couple extra weeks, I am totally cool with that

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfect, can you please provide me with your email address?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Got it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi xxCriversxx – is there any update?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes, this will be available in a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  25. How is the testing going?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very well, I should have a release ready soon!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, not yet but if you can send me a message using the form on my profile page—I can notify you as soon as it comes available!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am running concrete5 5.7.5.9 and getting an error when trying to install sweetpea. (error Broken package (handle theme_sweetpea).)


    I haven’t renamed. Pls help ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello,


    I will be happy to assist you. This theme was designed for the concrete5.6 version. Please download that version and try it again. Alternatively if you can wait a week, we will be releasing a brand new version of this theme for Concrete5.7 and above.


    Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great! Look forward to it. Will i need to purchase again or will you provide upgrade as I cannot use versions below 5.7

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello, the concrete5.7 version is an entirely different item so you will unfortunately have to purchase a new license. However as a token of my appreciation, I will be happy to provide you with a partial credit toward the new item.


    Cheers!
    xxcriversxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. ok. a little disappointing as I cannot use that licence at all due to we aren’t allowed to go backwards in version. Pls let me know when the new version is released. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, No worries on your disappointment. I promise to compensate you well for your next purchase to make it fair.


    Cheers!
    xxcriversxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Please send me a message using the form on my profile page including your request so I can make sure to update you the moment this is available.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Am I able to use the Sweat Pea as a home page and content page for my website as I have thousands of products.


    I just want to update my home page with parallax blocks as you have in Sweat Pea.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello,


    Yes you are able to create the homepage as outlined in the demo and interior pages as well. Let me know if you need assistance getting started!


    xxcriversxx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi there,


    I did not realize that we are only using Concrete5.7 before I purchased the concrete5.5/concrete5.6 version of this template – my developer did not tell me. I only bought this a few hours ago. Can you switch me over/upgrade me to the newer version?


    Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi, I will be happy to assist you. The 5.7 version is still undergoing review which should take no longer than a week. I will be happy to upgrade you as soon as its ready!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi there, I am checking in again to see if this has been completed yet. When should I expect it?

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi, this will be ready by the end of next week. What is your email address so I can notify you?

    ReplyDelete
  41. patrick@plumcreativeworks.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. And the end of next week is what date? This is confirmed now?

    ReplyDelete
  43. It has been yet another week. Will I be receiving the newer version today?

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi, I’m still awaiting approval. If you’d like, I could send you an advanced version of 0.1 and then provide you with an update when it goes through.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Ok, that works for me at the moment. Please forward along. An update soon would be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  46. And by that I mean that you can forward me an advanced version of 0.1 for now.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Did you get my message? I have not yet received anything. Are you going to send it to me now? Or does that also have some timeline?

    ReplyDelete
  48. I have still not received an email. Any update on when I will be receiving this version?

    ReplyDelete
  49. Yes, I will have someone on my team reach out in the next day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thought I would check in again. Is this update that was mentioned coming to me today, tomorrow, later the week? I would like a specific timeline.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi,


    Realistically, please allow up to two weeks. If it gets approved sooner, I will send you a quick update. The current version needs just a tad more work.


    xxcriversxx

    ReplyDelete
  52. So, it is yet another 2 weeks just for a possible update, that was told to me would be available 2 weeks ago, making it more than a month late. Which is already months later than it was supposed to been provided? You are not remotely giving me any confidence in your ability to get this done, your timelines, or your support. This is not good service, especially given the initial work that you did on your previous version. I would like my money back.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi, I will get someone on my team to start that process today.


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  54. It has been a week now. Has the process that you mentioned started yet?

    ReplyDelete
  55. Yes, the process has started. However, Is there any chance I can talk you into the update promised?

    ReplyDelete
  56. If the update is ready now for 5.7 or even 5.8 then yes. Otherwise no.

    ReplyDelete
  57. No worries, your refund is in process mate! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  58. This comment is currently being reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hi, your refund has been approved. Apologies for the inconvenience with the Concrete5 versions. Our team ended up having to rework the theme for the latest concrete5.8 release instead of just launching for 5.7. Take care and good luck with your business!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme