SimpleKey :: One Page Portfolio Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Themeforest SimpleKey :: One Page Portfolio Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Download SimpleKey :: One Page Portfolio Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Download SimpleKey :: One Page Portfolio Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Joomla 3.x is supported now! Use the quickstart package for an easy installation.



SimpleKey is a multi-purpose one page Joomla Template. It will suit everyone who wants to show their portfolios or introduct their company services. If you are an iPhone or an Andriod APP developer, you can also use this theme for your APP products introduction, or you can smiply use it for your daily blogging. This theme includes 33 shortcodes ? they are easy to use, you will be able to show your portfolios, recent tweets, team introduction, pricetables or a mobile compatibility slider and so on. Detailed help document and example data xml will help you to get started in a smooth way. If you are looking for a unique and easily customizable theme, you are in the right place. Also if you are looking for a top notch support please consider purchasing it. Thanks in advance!




Features



  • Parallax Effect

  • One Page behavior

  • Slideshow support in Articles

  • Youtube video support in Articles

  • Vimeo video support in Articles


  • Google Map support in Articles Display Google Maps in your articles with our exclusive shortcode system. We are the only development team that provide this feature in a Joomla template.

  • Working Contact Form with custom HTML support


  • Kommento Support. Add comments and manage with this great extension.

  • 6 Exclusive extensions

  • Portfolio filter by Category

  • Manage all your content with Content Component and display in our Powerful and Exclusive extensions


  • Komento support. Add comments and manage with this great extension.


  • Twitter module to display your last tweets.

  • Responsive Design

  • HD support!

  • RokCandy component for Shortcodes functionality

  • Flex Slider

  • Exclusive module to display Pricing Plans

  • Exclusive module to display Team Members

  • Full Google Map in home

  • HTML shortcodes

  • Detailed documentation and dedicated support team.

  • Quickstart installation. Super easy to setup

  • ...and more features on!



Testimonials



It is a great template and your service is also top.

- Best wishes Emma


I?m very pleased that I bought your template ? our site is looking really good ? largely due to the work you put into the template and also thanks to your helpful responses, so for that I thank you! It?s not done yet, so I will probably have to lean on you more. However, for the quality of the template and the work to date, I went ahead and rated you 5 stars!

- Thanks Bill



I’ll rate you guys with 5 star for sure! Your design is amazing and your customer service is even better!
- Zoe


People using SimpleKey


http://www.hiddenjoomlasecrets.com/
http://vilacelakovska.p-building.cz/
http://www.filmika.it/

Updates



20/02/2014 (ver. 1.3.4)
Avoid load jQuery twice in Joomla 3.2 only
26/11/2013 (ver. 1.3.3)
Fixing jquery conflicts to match Joomla 3.2 only
11/06/2013 (ver. 1.2.3)
Updating Twitter module (ver. 2.0.0)
13/05/2013 (ver. 1.1.3)
Enable/Disable Loading mask option
Updating jQuery Color Box (v1.4.14)
Improving Mobile Detect
Improving Mobile menu
Updating DS value for Joomla 3.x
25/04/2013 - Fixing color in input field for Subscribe section (ver. 1.0.3)
18/04/2013 - Adding Quickstart package for Joomla 3.x
09/04/2013 - Improving demo installer (ver. 1.0.2)
07/04/2013 - Fixing BG issue in OnePage modules (ver. 1.0.1)

Download SimpleKey :: One Page Portfolio Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Comments

  1. I have a problem regards the configuration for tablet and mobile. In particular, the Isotope module and what happens when customers click on the images. Ideally I would like these articles to appear only in light-boxes as they do on the desktop version of the site (I disabled the link button in CSS). However, on the mobile version the articles open up on an entirely different page containing the article followed by all the #section-… parts of the website.


    I would like to know if it is possible to enable the lightboxes for the mobile version and I how I could go about doing this. If I am not able to open these articles in a lightbox, how can I configure it so that the link goes only to a plain article, with no menus, modules or sections?


    I hope you can help with this and look forward to your response. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David,


    The lighboxes are disabled for mobile screens. Instead the fullpage will be opened. That’s how the template is designed for a better UX.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I make this template more search engine friendly? In google search results I have results that link to the module address and not the content. Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi fridayshoes,


    May you elaborate?


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, when I search for my site the ‘site links’ that appear in the results are not ideal. How can I choose what ‘site links’ google will show eg. http://support.aarcade.net/how-do-i-update-or-change-the-google-search-results-for-my-site/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you mean by “not ideal”? Share some examples of the links you have, and the type of links you want.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi i try to use google maps module but it can’t take all width.


    It look like different than the demo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi johnantony75,


    May I have a link of your site?


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://asmv4.as-montreuil-le-gast.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please consider reading the documentation/index.html file inside the zip file you downloaded from Themeforest – there we explain the step by step guide how setup the template, including the Google map module.


    Check “Explaining every section” > Google Map


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read many time the documentation i do exactly what i see and nothing happens it s why i ask here my question

    ReplyDelete
  12. Add this Custom CSS in: Extensions >> Templates >> yourtemplate >> Custom CSS:


    #section-localisation {
    padding: 0 !important;
    }
    #section-localisation .wrapper {
    width: 100% !important;
    }

    That should force the fullwidth.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok thanks can you check why my team module and my lastwork service module have strange display in tablet and smartphone view ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. May you elaborate?

    ReplyDelete
  15. there is a lag on a team module, the second line (3person) don’t start at the left.


    In last work module service when the resolution is low ( mobile view) many lag appear

    ReplyDelete
  16. Remember the map is hosted by google, not by the template. That being said, a delay can be caused due the site and the map loads at the same time.


    Hopes this clarification helps


    If I’m missing something, share more details, including a link to the map


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I’m creating a multilanguage website (Italian and English) using Simplekey Template but I have some problems with the translation process..
    I have created to other Main Menu so now I have:
    - Main Menu
    - Main Menu EN
    - Main Menu IT


    For example in “Contact” I cannot translate the Title “Contact”.


    I see that the contact element take the Title form the Menu Name but only from the MAIN MENU and not from the Main Menu IT or Main Menu EN. Why?
    How can I translate all the elements?
    I was able to translate the Placeholders in the Contact Form but not the Title.
    Thanks and goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  18. I’ve tried to write also a private message but I don’t receive any answer. It is urgent please.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Zigmundadu,
    sorry for the late.


    We replied to your email with a solution for you.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, it works.


    Now I have another 2 Problems:
    1) I see that my site, but also your demo, doesn’t work on Nokia’s Phone (cannot scrolling)
    2) The Portfolio doesn’t work properly on Android Phone (it simply reload the page)


    Thanks for your help.
    Goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  21. I’ve “found” an answer for the second problem but I don’t know how to solve it.
    Myisotope automatically add &Itemid=151 (that correspond to the ID of the Italian Home Page) to the end all the Articles url. If I remove it, it works…How can I remove it?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Zigmundadu,


    The itemid is added automatically by Joomla when no menu item is assigned to the category that owns the article.


    Please create a new menu and add a menu item in Menus >> your-new-menu (like Hidden menu) >> Menu Item type Category Blog >> Choose the category that owns that article and save it.


    Refresh your page and a new itemid would be added to the links.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks, I’ve found another trick for the ItemId but not for the Nokia Phone…Why the Site doesn’t scroll on Nokia Phone?

    ReplyDelete
  24. We provide support for specific browsers. Which one are you using in your Nokia?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi htmgarcia, I tested it with Internet Explorer on a Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual SIM with Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2. It doesn’t scroll.

    ReplyDelete
  26. May I have the link of your site to take a look?

    ReplyDelete
  27. It is not a problem of my site. Also your Demo Site (http://www.htmgarcia.com/themes/simplekey/) have exactly the same problem.
    It seems like scrolling is disabled only for Windows Phone.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What the version of the browser? Sometimes getting the very details helps to figure out what’s going on.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi!


    How do I remove or skip one or two modules on the home page?


    I do not need to show these two modules … (You must set at least a module in the position services) (You must set at least a module in the position works)


    My Link: http://pakarbuatwebsite.com/icilt


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  30. i found it, it took me one day to figure out.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi nabawi89,


    I’m glad you figure out

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi!


    We builded our website with your template. Everything worked fine. After a update off joomla, isotope is not working anymore. When you are on our portfolio you see the picture with the text, you should cllick on the picture or the loop to go to the article. But now you can not click on the article. Nothing is happening. We cannot find were the problem is.


    http://www.webdesignenmeer.nl/#section-works

    Please tell us what to do!


    Kind regards


    Eugenie

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Eugenie,


    Try these solutions:


    1. Be sure the template is up-to-date (and you’re using the Joomal 3 version)


    If step 2 doesn’t make a difference, use jQuery Easy plugin to see if solve the issue. From what I see, jquery is not being loaded by your site and this library is needed for the template.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi,
    on mobile version images are not loading. How to fix?

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am having an issue uploading your template to Joomla. I have Joomla version 3.6.4 installed currently. Is this causing an issue? Any help with this would be great.


    Also, do you have a contact phone number/email to reach you directly?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi,


    Please read the documentation within the zip you downloaded from themeforest.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This comment is currently being reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sory, its ok. Its work.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi.
    How to create a “Custom Plan” without menu?

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am attempting to install vg-simplekey-Joomla-3.3-quickstart-1.3.4-RECOMMENDED.zip using Joomla 3.6.5 extension install and getting no where. I cannot get it to install. I’ve tried on two different servers, two different services! What am I doing wrong. I’d like my money back if you don’t have any reason why this isn’t working. No error, nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi,


    You didn’t read the documentation, right? Please do, is located in documentation/index.html from the zip you downloaded from themeforest. There we explain “vg-simplekey-Joomla-3.3-quickstart-1.3.4-RECOMMENDED.zip” is a package for a completely new Joomla install.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme