Shot - Full Ajax Responsive Site Template
Themeforest Shot - Full Ajax Responsive Site Template HTML Template
- Like this template? Please rate us 5 stars





appreciate your valuable helps. means a lot for us.
Follow Us
The SHOT, which using completely Ajax and bootstrap as responsive developed.It designed suitable to use as portfolio or blog sites.
It has creative, innovator and unique design.
It has a suitable design for somebody who want to present their portfolio esthetic and elegantly, photographer, blog authors etc..
- Like this template? Please rate us 5 stars
appreciate your valuable helps. means a lot for us.
Updated Log / 20 May 2013
- Inline link support added.
Updated Log / 13 April 2013
- White Space issues is solved. (For phones)
- Send to a link outside the site has been added in the menu.
- Updated help documentation.
- Added new social icons.
- Updated home version IndexImage.html
Updated Log / 08 April 2013
- Home version bug is solved (IndexImage.html)
- Responsive bug is solved (For phones)
Features
- Fully Ajax Powered.
- Excellent page transitions.
- Responsive design which developed with Bootsrap.
- 3 different background alternatives (Vide, Image, Slider)
- Unlimited color alternative.
- Pattern alternatives.
- HTML5 music player.
- Enriched animations with CSS3.
- Reding portfolio contents from XML.
- Pattern alternatives.
- Different map options on contact page.(Google, Stamen)
- E-Mail control and field validation in the contact and comment forms.
- Google Web Fonts.
- 18 HTML pages.
- Alternatively internal page designs.
Requirements and recommendations
Required enabled PHP Server (v.5+) to run E-Mail Form
Hey ProfMe in light of the Youtube Changes to the html 5 player is there any way we can fix the background video because of this change the video no longer just loads automatically. Will you be doing an update to the background video player index section?
ReplyDeleteeven your live preview isn’t working anymore poor you .
ReplyDeletePlease send email to themes@prof.me with your version (WP or HTML) and your link for support.
ReplyDeletedid you read what I wrote man???? “even your live preview isn’t working anymore!”So why do you need my info if your demo isn’t working? maybe you should just fix yours and update the package for your clients. i own like you the html version and both of us are not working so that’s all you need to know! i hope you fix it for the rest of your clients!
ReplyDeletehonestly i think its just with chrome the problem!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteWe have not support on TF.
Also background video is good working on the Chrome on the live preview. What is the problem?
You can check screenshots:
1- http://www.profmedns.com/images/Shot-1.jpg
2- http://www.profmedns.com/images/Shot-2.jpg
These images for background video.
Regards.
thats what you see but i see the html 5 load for your live preview. example: www.eliemak.com/Untitled.jpg
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeletePlease send email to themes@prof.me for support!
When are you see this? Page start or video end?
Please send email to themes@prof.me for support!
Best Regards.
hii
ReplyDeleteI want to open ftp video in the background is it possible?
Hi,
ReplyDeleteYou cannot upload to Shot your video. Because shot is getting video from Youtube for background.
Best Regards.
can I use an image slider for the fullscreen background instead of video? I have a set of pictures that I just want to rotate full screen in the background. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteSorry, I do not fully understand. It has three background options (Slider, A Image, Video)
You can set images in the slider background.
Best Regards.
Thanks! The answer was right there in the demo…dunno how I missed it!
ReplyDeleteHello is it normal that indexvideo.html does not work on mobiles?
ReplyDeleteall i get is a blank black screen on my android note 3???
ReplyDeleteHi I am one of your earlier purchaser with another account.
ReplyDeleteYou have stated in the product description SEO Friendly. Have you added recently this to a upgraded version? Because the version i have definitely not SEO friendly. SE only recognizes the first page data.
Hy!
ReplyDeleteI have a question. Where can the youtube video background reference (video ID) set? I tried the jquery.tubular.1.0.js file.
Thanks in advance.
Koala
Hi!
ReplyDeleteOk, when I realized I found the link to the video. However, there is still a problem. If I am a video background, you can select the type of menu is not displayed lower resolution. Can my storage room for error?
Koala
Hi Koala,
ReplyDeleteWhat browser are you using? And version?
Because I see this link. Video background working. My browser is Chrome 38.0.21… version.
http://profmedns.com/files/Shot.jpg
Best Regards.
The theme adds a white bar at the bottom of the page on iPhone 6 and 6 plus. This happened when the iPhone 5 came out, what is the fix for iPhone 6?
ReplyDeleteI won't lie that I am going to buy the theme, at least this time, but please.. could you tell me the title of the background music/sound ??
ReplyDelete( http://www.profmethemes.com/Theme/Shot/mix/1.mp3 )
It is awesome !! Thanks !
Never mind, I found it, it is In the House, In a Heartbeat – John Murphy !
Excellent choice mate !
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI have question. Is it possible disable AJAX? I need full URL link for my project such us project.com/detail.html. How can I do it? Is it necessary remove AJAX, or can I edit and make any type of URL what I need?
Hi,
ReplyDeleteThat is impossible. Because its html files hasn’t got html template. Just there is in index.html. That is very difficult.
Hello I give this error on localhost.
ReplyDelete“Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘src’ of undefined”
And this error marking this js code:
// Stop loading image so we can load them sequentiallyelse{
$img0.src = ””;
Why this is ?
Thank you.