Shamcey Metro Style Admin Template HTML
Themeforest Shamcey Metro Style Admin Template HTML
Shamcey is yet another new metro style admin template built using Bootstrap and other jQuery plugins that is perfect for your next projects. It provides an easy to use user interface design and a fully responsive layout that is compatible with handheld devices such as phones and tablets.
BOOTSTRAP 3 IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Updates
Version 1.4 – 10/30/2013
- Added: Bootstrap 3 version
- Updated: jQuery to version 1.10.3
- Updated: jQuery UI to version 1.10
- Fixed: some bugs
Version 1.3 – 07/08/2013
- Added: Registration Page – View
- Added: Chat Page – View
- Added: Facebook Like Widget – View (click enable)
- Added: People Directory Page – View
- Added: Lock Screen – View
- Added: jQuery Dialog
Version 1.2 – 05/20/2013
Added: 54 new icons for FontAwesome icons
Added: PSD Template file
Added: Blank Page View
Added: Grid Blog Page View
Added: Timeline Page View
Fixed: Table issue in hidden checkbox
Version 1.1 – 05/02/2013
Updated: Page title set to lower font size for mobile
Updated: Responsive Landing page
Fixed: Responsive Table fixed
Fixed: IE8 bug display for userinfo in top header
Added: Three level menu support
Added: Colorpicker
Added: Box with minimize button
Added: Discussion page
Added: Single topic page
Version 1.0 – 04/23/2013
- Initial Release
Features
- FREE Landing Page included
- PSD File
Bootstrap Elements
Valid HTML5/CSS3- Responsive layout
- Collapsible Menu
600+ Icons- Media Manager
Theme UI Elements- Tabbed Widget
- Accordion Widget
- Sliders
- Date Picker
- Growl Notifications
- Alert Boxes
- Bootstrap Components
- Dropdown Menu
- Single Button Group
- Tabs
- Pagination
- Pager
- Progress Bars
- Button Dropdown
- Nav Bar
- Breadcrumbs
- Labels & Badges
- Modal Window, Tooltip and Popover
- and many more…
- Headers & Boxes
- Tables (Static & Dynamic)
- Typography (Headings, Blockquotes, Alerts, List Styles, Pre & Code)
- Graphs & Charts
- Simple Chart
- Bar Graph
- Pie Chart
- Real Time Chart
- Percentiles
- Stacking
- Messages
- Forms and Wizard Forms
- Sleek TinyMCE WYSIWYG Editor
- Calendar
CSS3 Animations (IE version 9 and below not supported)- Additional Pages (Error Page, Invoice Page, Edit Profile)
- 20 html files
- Roboto Fonts by Google
- Lato Fonts
- Animated Login Page
Hello
ReplyDeleteI would like to install this template in Joomla 3 how can I do it ?
Kind regards
Hello
ReplyDeleteThis is my verification code [2e043355-efa0-4db5-927d-869ec1c10b79]
I have a question I bought this template to run it on Joomla 3.
Please can you tell me how can I do it.
Kind regards
Hello, I am using the template for ASP.Net MVC app and having challenge getting the desired form look and feel when I use Ajax.BeginForm. But when I use Html.BeginForm, everything look as desired. Please how do I get the proper form look for Ajax.BeginForm.
ReplyDeleteThanks