Realia - Retina Responsive Real Estate Template

Themeforest Realia - Retina Responsive Real Estate Template HTML Template

Download Realia - Retina Responsive Real Estate Template HTML Template

Download Realia - Retina Responsive Real Estate Template HTML Template


Flat, modern and clean design
Reasonable use of UI elements and whitespace.




100% Fully Responsive
There is no limitation in viewing Realia on any popular device. Realia is fully responsive from small smartphone screen to big desktop monitors.




Retina Ready
Realia looks great even on Retina and high-resolution displays. Every graphic element is sharp and clean. No blurry images anymore!




Color variations
You can choose from 20 color variations. Every color is precisely picked to retain the content to be readable and usable.




Background patterns
10 background patterns included in theme.




Header combinations
3 color combinations for header.




SEO on-page optimized
Realia is ready to put your website on higher ranks. Every line of code was developed with SEO principles in mind.




Bootstrap
Developer friendly code based on Bootstrap and SASS, so editing and adding your own content is quite easy.




UX ready
We have created Realia theme with strong focus on User Experience in every detail. Every element is designed to work well on any popular device.




Touch Friendly
Browse easily on your smartphone or tablet. Huge enough buttons, balanced typography and responsiveness gives you desktop like browsing experience.




Fully responsive






Retina






Combinations






Features







  • Flat, modern and clean design.


  • 100% Fully Responsive. View your website on any popular device.


  • Retina Ready. Sharp graphics on Retina and other high-resolution displays.


  • Color variations. 20 prepared and precisely picked colors.


  • SEO on-page optimizated. Every line of code was developed with SEO principles in mind.


  • Bootstrap. Developer friendly code based on Bootstrap and SASS.


  • UX ready. Your user will always know where he is and where to click.


  • Touch Friendly. Easy browsing on touch devices.

  • Integrated google maps.

  • Integrated slider.

  • Gallery carousel.


  • HTML5, CSS3 and SASS built website.



Special thanks to




Photos:






Icons:




http://www.pictopro.com




http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/flags/




These photos are not included in the package!



v1.0.1 – May 15th, 2013



- Fixed IE9 header background color


v1.0.0 – April 24th, 2013



- Initial Release

Download Realia - Retina Responsive Real Estate Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hi I am trying to add a unique revolution slider created and show it on one page. Is use the widget Revolution Slider and choose slider I have created. I then try to assign to a specfic page by selecting Show on Checked pages and selecting only one page location.


    The sldier does not appear.


    If i select Hide on Pages I will show but on every page even if I use the check bxoes. The other problem is I want to add five sliders one to ech of five pages but a second slider will not show either. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, please respond within the account you bought our item from. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m seeing this error in firebug console when trying to use jquery slide animation. How do I resolve?


    “TypeError: x.easing[this.easing] is not a function”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,


    do you have an URL where I can see such a behavior? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://homebuyerwise.com/test

    Clic the “Open Model” button and then next. I am trying to use JQuery slide animation as follows on the form. $(this).hide(‘slide’,{direction:’right’},500);

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,


    your website is not working for me.


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry please try again anow

    ReplyDelete
  8. But such a functionality is not coming from our template. Probably you are implementing some sort of third party plugin. Please make sure that your code is okay.


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can i replace the jquery/jquery UI
    libraries that came your template with the latest ones?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,


    you can try this. Let me know if it works.


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I upgraded to jquery-ui-1.11.4 and seems to be working

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,


    great to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, When will be the next update? The last one was more than 2 years ago.


    I can see also that the Wordpress Version has been updated but this version is not synced.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,


    unfortunately new updates are not required. Design will stay as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi developer


    I have bought this product and I need to know how to add map point to detail.php.
    I want to know how to add latitude longitude to themap.


    Regard
    CHUAN


    http://www.cloud-hotspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, please purchase support of the item. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I’m sorry I’m speaking little English,
    http://remaxpashabodrum.com/yeni/
    I can not run a popup on a map, the HTML version of the map that you do not have popups.
    How do I put popups html

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are some javascript errors at your site. Try to fix them, it may cause the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  19. but map popup index.html file, does not work on my pc

    ReplyDelete
  20. It does not work on your website on my pc too, because it may be caused by your javascript errors at your site.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi again,


    I have uploaded the original html files (which I downloaded from your site) into the address of http://remaxpashabodrum.com/html/ , it has a linux server/plesk panel.
    The problem is; the pop ups which you have on the map in your html demo, are not opened, does not work.
    1. Do you have the java scripts of pop ups in your html download file version?
    2. Which one of them are the files of java map pop up?
    3. or do we need to buy these files as extra or do we need to write them?


    Thanks a lot in advance,
    Kind Regards, Yunus Arslan

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are missing this file:



    http://remaxpashabodrum.com/html/assets/img/marker-transparent.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello i am considering on buying this site. It’s really nice one problem though. When i choose homepage with google map, for mobile screens with landscape orientation (with much larger than height) we have the header and then the google map and below it the search from…but the google map gets the rest of the screen and i cannot proceed to the rest of the site below it (all interactions going up-down zoom in/out affects the map) especially since chrome for mobile does not show me any scrollbar for the site and there is no wheel function or anything….Any way to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yeah, google map and scrolling is always a tough issue. Any ideas of improvement?

    ReplyDelete
  25. In fact yes… I have been searching the subject since yesterday…ppl suggest among other things that a)u set div map width to like 90% so that there is actually page content to scroll from, b) a transparent div above the map (though not sure how this works) and c) a js script like http://labs.codecomputerlove.com/MapEscape/ . I am more going towards the 3rd option but what do u think?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the third idea. It is perfect. Thank you for your message.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Glad i could help Btw I will add your creation to the suggestions I will be making to my client but he wants a mega menu too (u know the ones u can freely add html inside the menu bubbles ) u have any one u prefer using (responsiveness is ofc a must factor)?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I used UberMenu few months ago in one project of mine and it worked fine. You can try.

    ReplyDelete
  29. How can I set the header style?


    I choose one in the palette but I want to set it permantly, how can I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  30. You can set it in the WP customizer.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I don’t use wordpress, I bought the normal template..

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sorry, I missed that. Just change body class to one of these: header-dark, header-light, header-normal.

    ReplyDelete
  33. i buyed it. but why i cant see pictures property on homepage map???

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi, what pictures property do you mean?

    ReplyDelete
  35. property photo on homepage map?? when we clickt to map icon, there open photo and titles…

    ReplyDelete
  36. but not open any thing on downloads template.. but this open on your demo..

    ReplyDelete
  37. Do you have public URL?

    ReplyDelete
  38. http://matchgayrimenkul.tetra.website/

    ReplyDelete
  39. You are using old, not supported version anymore. Switch to most recent one.

    ReplyDelete
  40. i buy it new.. but why download the old?? how can i take new??

    ReplyDelete
  41. your demo is now but your downloads is old!!! please update it.. and why is your some js codes cryptic???

    ReplyDelete
  42. your demo is new but your download file is old!!! please update it.. and why is your some js codes cryptic???

    ReplyDelete
  43. Have you considered WordPress version instead?

    ReplyDelete
  44. i need html version.. and i buyed html version.. and there are demos html version…. can u help me for this? how can i take new version??? i pay for new version, but your download link old version!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. don’t you help me?? why its old version????

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi, what old version do you mean? Latest template version is 1.0.1. Latest WordPress version is 4.0.2.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi, trying to figure out why the mobile menu does not work on my site. homebuyerwise.com . Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  48. Try to disable all third party plugins.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hello, Is a system to sticky the navigation bar?

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi, no there isn’t.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi, can you send me the style.css file? I’ve just sent you an e-mail right now.. Andrey here

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi, what style.css do you mean? I haven’t received any email from you.

    ReplyDelete
  53. From this theme.. realia.. i’ve tried to install but it says style.css is missing.. what is your e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  54. sorry i posted twice the reply to this post.. my bad

    ReplyDelete
  55. From this theme.. realia.. i’ve tried to install but it says style.css is missing.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi, you are referring to HTML version of the item. WordPress version is available at this URL:


    https://themeforest.net/item/realia-responsive-real-estate-wordpress-theme/4789838

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme