Pro - Responsive Tumblr Theme

Themeforest Pro - Responsive Tumblr Theme Blogging Theme

Download Pro - Responsive Tumblr Theme Blogging Theme

Download Pro - Responsive Tumblr Theme Blogging Theme


Features



  • New: Infinite Scroll
  • New: Tags
  • Slider – Optional – Allows for up to 6 images that display on the first page of your site. Includes a space for a tagline.
  • Responsive – Pro scales down as you resize your browser window so it looks great on all devices. Resize your browser window to see for yourself.
  • Group Blogging – Pro displays an author portrait for each post in the meta section. Great for teams/companies that have multiple submitters.
  • Social Widget
  • Twitter Feed
  • Social Links

  • Custom Menu Widget
  • Navigate between permalink posts using your arrow keys

  • Supports Disqus comments – Simply enter your disqus username and you’re ready to go.
  • Supports Google Analytics
  • Supports all post types – including Tumblr’s arranged photosets.
    • Video
    • Ask/Answer
    • Audio
    • Link
    • Chat
    • Text
    • Quote
    • Photoset
    • Photo
  • 18 color options – Customize Pro to your liking.
  • Header image supported
  • Background image supported

Options

Not pictured: Tags and Infinite Scroll options added in 1.1.0

Download Pro - Responsive Tumblr Theme Blogging Theme

Comments

  1. Nice , but where is the Tags !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,


    Thanks for your purchase!


    Tags are not currently shown, but I’ll be sure to add that in a future theme update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. I’m waiting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,


    I’m very interested in this theme, but I was wondering if can you add infinite scrolling with a go-to-top button at the bottom?


    Am I able to post YouTube videos? Can you post one to the demo?


    Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sean,


    I’m actually preparing Infinite Scroll for the next update. I’ll be releasing the infinite scroll update in around a week. If you’d like it sooner, just shoot me an email using the form on my profile page after purchase and I can send you the code early.


    Yep, you can post Youtube videos. Heres an example from my blog:
    http://blog.philse.com/post/20499359783

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you add a Tagline?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme