PinMe - Advertisement Responsive Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme
You are a fan of Pinterest. You want to own a advertisement website of Joomla. Try Pinme today to experience the very first Responsive Joomla Template with almost all features of Pinterest.
Pinme is built on Plazart Framework and compatible with Joomla 3.0. A Responsive Joomla Template with Bootstrap, jQuery and support best with HTML5 & CSS3.
Should you be looking for an Advertising Joomla Template similar to Pinterest. Buy Pinme now.
Responsive
Pinme is a Responsive Joomla Template. It supports Bootstrap, your template will adapt automatically to the screen size of the device and display all the content in an intuitive and simple way.
TZ Pinboard
TZ Pinboard is an Advertising Joomla Extension for Joomla 3.0. TZ Pinboard inherits almost every features of Pinterest such as Add pin, Upload pin, Board Manerger, Like, Follow,Comment,etc)
TZ Portfolio
TZ Portfolio works on database of com_content, sothat you do not have to worry about importing or exporting data from your system (which already works with com_content).
TZ Portfolio inherits all current functions of com_content, in addition, we develop two new data interfaces: Portfolio and Timeline view.
TZ Portfolio is strongly supported by Group Extra field system, you can create multi-portfolio system in your website. In addition, it supply 3 functions , these are video display, gallery or representative photo displayed for each article.
More Features
- Ajax Infinite Scroll
- Inbuilt CSS and Javascript Compression
- Joomla 3.0.x compatible
- jQuery Masonry Script
- Facebook login with JFBConnect (JFBConnect does not include in download package)
DMCA
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Pinme’s Support Team and Email support support@templaza.com
Update
Version 2.1
Update Joomla v3.4.3.
Update Tz Portfolio v3.3.2.
Update Tz Plazart v4.6.
Update TZ Pinboard v3.3.
version 2.0: http://www.templaza.com/item/pinme-v2-0-advertisement-joomla-template-was-released/493.html
I didn’t find JFBConnect extension module, help me please
ReplyDeleteHi there,
ReplyDeleteJFBConnect does not included in download package.
You have to purchase it http://www.sourcecoast.com/joomla-facebook/
Thanks for interest!
i want to free jfbconnect, how can i find it?
ReplyDeleteyou must write note your template details. your template has not got jfbconnect. i haven’t got any money for jfbconnect, ? think your template has got jfbconnect.
ReplyDeleteI did it in Item Details.
ReplyDeletehello, i want to give auto permission users’s pin, how can i do it
ReplyDeletePin your success, but you have to wait for approval from the administrator!
ReplyDeleteYou can configure in back-end.
ReplyDeleteGo to administrator > TZ Pinboard > Option > TZ Pins > Moderator Approve Pins > Choose “Show” or “Hide”.
i want to add my web site but no find image.
ReplyDeletePlease send me your link and pin website. I am going to help you check it.
ReplyDeletewww.yorumiste.net
ReplyDeleteMay you send an admin login via support@templaza.com ?
ReplyDeleteThanks,
is there any revenue model for this template?example sponsered pins
ReplyDeleteIt familiar to a Community site. Example a group photographers who want to pin their products on a wall.
ReplyDeleteCan you please help me to install your theme. I have send admin details to your email.
ReplyDeletePlease follow your email.
ReplyDeleteThanks for choose TemPlaza!
I bought the theme , but there is no support.:(
ReplyDeleteSorry I was in a harry ,they responded and my problem got solved.
ReplyDeleteHi please tell me your problem.
ReplyDeletecan you update your theme to match with latest version of joomla, since we have problems if we update it direct from control panel. some database tables will be lost.
ReplyDeletePlease send me an admin login via support@templaza.com
ReplyDeleteI am going to help you check your system.
Thanks,
Sonny
Could I let member upload their portfolio including picture and text instead of only pin image from other website?
ReplyDeleteTom Tong
Members can upload image from their device using upload feature.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Sonny
I have having problem with Adding new item. When I add a new item there is no board to select through the drop down menu. So when I save I get the your empty board message.
ReplyDeleteI looked at the backend and there appears to be some boards already created. However, it does not show on the front page and I cannot even add new boards as a registered user. Please help.
Dear Friend!
ReplyDeleteAll available boards in admin are other user’s boards
If you want to add new item, you can create board in front-end. And you can find place where you can create board is “Add +” button in the top-right of site.
Thanks
hi, I am thinking to buy your theme but i need profile pictures and names under the pictures like pinterest and i will use instagram log in is it possible to combine with your site?
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteYou can display profile pictures and name under the picture.
However, now Pinme does not support login with instagram.
Thanks & Regard,
Hi, is there a free evaluation version of this PinMe so that I can download and play around with it before purchasing it?
ReplyDeleteThanks
Free version is not available. But you can try with TZ Pinboard before purchase Pinme.
ReplyDeleteLet check http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/ads-a-affiliates/classified-ads/23825
Thanks & Best Regards,
Sonny
Hi Sonny, so Pinme is an extension of the TZ Pinboard? If so, what are the differences between Pinme and TZ Pinboard? Do both Pinme and TZ Pinboard contains feature like managing user accounts who did sign up the resulting website using the either Pinme/TZ Pinboard? thanks a lot!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteTZ Pinboard is an extension of Pinme. Pinme is a template. TZ Pinboard is an extension. It’s the difference.
Sure, Pinme inherits all feature from TZ Pinboard. You should install both of them to your Joomla website.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Sonny
Hi, I cannot run the Joomla after upload all the quickstart files.
ReplyDeleteCan you help me to do this configuration.
As it is unsuccessful following the steps above (Joomla is not installed) ,would you need me to send the website files and SQL separatedly
ReplyDeleteAs it is unsuccessful following the steps above (Joomla is not installed) ,would you send me the website files and SQL separatedly
ReplyDeleteHi Cgman18,
ReplyDeletePlease send me an email via support@templaza.com. I am going to help you check it.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Sonny
Hi Phuong
ReplyDeleteHow are you and what is the template with SQL database website going?I am still waiting for your reply for a week now!
Is it going better as I find the page as below and looking better right?
Would you setup and install all of whole website for me in this stage as like as attachment.
Please let me know if it is work and let me to backup all the file on my host!
Thanks a lot
cgman18
Hello Cgman 18!
ReplyDeleteI replied to email that you have just sent me
Pls check your email again
If you have any question, Pls reply to email
I will help you
Thanks and Best Regards!