Oscart- Mobile ready OsCommerce theme eCommerce Theme

Themeforest Oscart- Mobile ready OsCommerce theme eCommerce Theme

Download Oscart- Mobile ready OsCommerce theme eCommerce Theme

Download Oscart- Mobile ready OsCommerce theme eCommerce Theme







OsCart is responsive OsCommerce template based on pinterest style ,packaged with quick starter sample data and responsive theme. It is fully responsive template, has Eight color variations in style, Mobile optimized OsCommerce product pages and cart, mobile optimized slideshow & menu.


OsCart is built using solid grid system and Bootstrap framework. It’s suitable for Retail, Shopping and E-commerce related websites.


 


Responsive slideshow with zencart

 


Pinterest Style

Layout




Responsive Theme




Masonry JS
Ajax Feature
Social IconsFeature
Typography
admin

OsCart Features:



  • Responsive HTML5 OsCommerce template

  • Pinterest style

  • Products are displayed in one infinite sequence.

  • Solid grid system and Bootstrap framework

  • Eight background colors and combinations!

  • 20 Module positions and Variations

  • Mobile optimized Menu

  • Default OsCart pages and sideboxes support.

  • Store section

  • Category section

  • Checkout and shipping pages

  • Information Pages

  • Typography to style content

  • Google Fonts support

  • Quick install

  • Layered PSD file

  • 960px grid system

  • Social media support


Change Log




  • 14.08.2014
    FIXES:
    Updated for osCommerce version 2.3.4.



  • 29.03.2014
    FIXES:
    -Updated OSCommerce latest version 2.3.3.4.



  • 25.07.2013
    FIXES:
    Fixed installation error: table not found.






  • 15.06.2013
    FIXES:
    Fix Home page Product image display issue for IE10







  • 30.04.2013
    FIXES:
    Updated installation file.




  • 05.04.2013
    FIXES:
    Initial theme release.



Download Oscart- Mobile ready OsCommerce theme eCommerce Theme

Comments

  1. Hello, i am interesting to buy your template but in your demo when i click in to checkout i get this error
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/mojoomla/mojoomla/demo/oscommerce/oscart/includes/application_top.php:545) in /home/mojoomla/mojoomla/demo/oscommerce/oscart/includes/functions/general.php on line 49


    Can you check this and tell me if this is an error and fix it before i buy your template.


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments. We are looking in to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not update to “oscommerce-2.3.3.4” the subject?
    and how do I fix this error?


    1146 – Table ‘usr_web1051_3.oscart’ doesn’t exist
    select * from oscart
    [TEP STOP]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visit profile page and email us site ftp, admin and database details, We will check your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. zuvielstecker.de / my email: toschik@web.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have no reply from you. When can I expect to get help?

    ReplyDelete
  7. please send them once again. And your email address is?

    ReplyDelete
  8. sent you email again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. if you do not receive send FTP details from our profile page form

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the template but are not sure about oscommerce if you have the same template for woocommerce I would gladly purchase it.


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. we have similar template for zencart and Joomla-virtuemart. Let me know if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi guys,


    Do you still offer updates and support for this theme? I was about to order template when i noticed the error that was present 3 months ago.


    When adding the product in cart and choosing the “Checkout” or “Paypal Checkout” following error appears:


    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/mojoomla/mojoomla/demo/oscommerce/oscart/includes/application_top.php:545) in /home/mojoomla/mojoomla/demo/oscommerce/oscart/includes/functions/general.php on line 49

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,
    i like the template and need to purchase it but the live preview is not working kindly update that so i can chq and purchase it


    Thanks
    Faham Usman

    ReplyDelete
  14. it should be ok now

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I would like to buy the theme, but the preview is not working. Can you check it. For me it’s very important to see how it works. Thanks.
    Esteban

    ReplyDelete
  16. Demo Working. Please check.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Theme, Great support. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for feedback

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi
    The main page of setup errors


    1146 – Table ‘nxqgazia_12db123.oscart’ doesn’t exist


    select * from oscart


    [TEP STOP]


    kurulum dizini ve link
    http://www.gaziantepkatmeri.com/osc/
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. replied on emails

    ReplyDelete
  21. error
    1146 – Table ‘nxqgazia_oscart.reviews_description’ doesn’t exist


    select r.reviews_id, r.reviews_rating, p.products_id, p.products_image, pd.products_name from reviews r, reviews_description rd, products p, products_description pd where p.products_status = ‘1’ and p.products_id = r.products_id and r.reviews_id = rd.reviews_id and rd.languages_id = ‘2’ and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = ‘2’ and r.reviews_status = 1 and p.products_id = ‘69’ order by r.reviews_id desc limit 10


    [TEP STOP]

    ReplyDelete
  22. Do you have any knowing about how woocommerce would fit in to this template?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wocommerce to fit in oscart theme?

    ReplyDelete
  24. yes Oscart theme, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would not advice that. Since woocomerce has all feature why would you need oscart. Same is true vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hmmm i’m confused… I like the design of oxcart theme, the Pinterest lookalike and the colors. I’m not talking about “oscart – the Ecommerce platform” but the theme that is related to this thread…

    ReplyDelete
  27. I see what you mean. I do not have similar version for wordpress. But We have similar version for Joomla. If you are ok with that then I can point you in right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello


    Does the theme include mobile template psd??


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. No..Mobile PSD not avail

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello. Any way to translate theme to Greek?

    ReplyDelete
  31. for theme add Greek language pack in your theme. Greek language pack available for oscommerce.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Pre sale query,


    can i have costume filter option, i mean i can add “n number if features for mobiles to sort out with filter option for all the features”....

    ReplyDelete
  33. For that you have to add filter module which is available as third party extension.
    You can filter by brand , by price, by category…..

    ReplyDelete
  34. How Can I change/remove the menu items like Typografie?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme