Kako Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Themeforest Kako Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Kako Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Kako Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme


Latest updated 07 SEP 2014 please see the update below

Testimonials from our user



Thank you for all your help… LOVE The theme :)  shauna1203


Kako Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme


Kako is a Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme, you can use this theme as Business , Agency or Portfolio website, It’s clean design built with HTML5 and CSS3, built-in theme option framework so you can easily to customize beyond your idea and also this theme is responsive.

Highlight color The orange and light blue highlight colors you can choose whatever color you think that suit for your website it’s very simply just choose the color via theme options.

SEO We create this Theme using heading tag ” H1 , H2 , ... H6 ” for title that is the best way to practice helping search engines to list your site.

Localization This theme including .mo/.po files so you can edit to any language.





Theme Features :



  • Boxed and Full Width

  • Compatible with the Latest WordPress Version

  • Including Slider Revolution Plugin $15 Value !!!

  • Responsive layout for ipad , iphone …

  • 4 differents homepage layouts, 4 portfolios and 2 blogs layouts

  • Localization supported

  • Responsive pricing table

  • Animated skill bar

  • Unlimited Background image for page or post

  • Short-codes generator

  • Built-in Theme Option Panel

  • Pagination

  • Image hover effects

  • Homepage testimonials Animate

  • Highlight color ( All Orange,Light blue color, you can change to any color via theme option)

  • More than 7 widgets

  • Optional background pattern

  • Custom post type

  • 600+ google font

  • 10+ pages

  • Google Map

  • Pretty Photo

  • Portfolios filter,Quicksand

  • Cross Browser Compatible

  • And much more


Credits :


+ Video preview

+ Demo Image

+ Patterns

+ Icons


Changelog


07 SEP 2014 – File still be V 1.0

  • updated Revolution slider plugin to the latest version.



More Premium Themes By Decneo:


















Download Kako Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. LOVING THIS THEME! Couple of questions though… How do I remove the header menu (the one with the phone icon in it)?


    And for the welcome text… how do I format it the same way it is on the demo? With a shadow behind it?


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you for loving could you please contact me via my contact page please I will replied you there with the answer. The code can’t show here. Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sent you a direct message! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much! Last little thing and I’ll stop bothering you… is there a way to slightly reduce the font size for the welcome text? Then my site is perfect!


    5 stars for this theme… I’ve never made a website faster before. It is really great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thank you very much for your kind words, I’m willing to support as best as I can. on line 934 and 2741 in css/style.php you will see : .wel_text_wrapper .wel_1 { ... } Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello ticketing platform is presenting this message “other than All fields are required Related URL When adding a new ticket.” the field of “this ticket is for …” not working.


    Translate DATE Home page


    The problem is I can not find where to translate the date “23 Jan 2013”, which is the way to translate it to Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, please contact me via my contact page please for further question, the ticket system down for repairing. try to use this : on line 214
    $time = date_i18n(‘j M Y’, true,$newspost->ID);Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello thank you very much, the function translates the month, but the date is “1 Jan 1970”, the entry has the correct date. I can also translate as well as on the page of the post.


    TKS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, so is it work or not? if not please create a ticket or contact me via my contact page. Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry two more quick questions!


    First, for my Portfolio post, I inserted multiple images and chose “Create Gallery” under the Add Media option. But when I view the post http://design.alexbowmanracing.com/Portfolio/las-vegas-sams-town-300/ the images aren’t clickable, they just remain thumbnails. How do I make those images display?


    Lastly, how did you get the text on your Homepage Services boxes to not cut off on the sides?


    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, sorry to replied you late.
    1. you can use this nice plugin NextGEN : http://wordpress.org/plugins/nextgen-gallery/
    Tutorial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le_ZsNSuIvM&feature=player_embedded
    2. using these :
    <div class=”sub_dis2”>around the world </div>
    <p> sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invid unt ut labore et dolore magna adipiocar scing consect etuer</p>
    Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete
  12. The “around the world” line isn’t centered for some reason. How do I center it?


    THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, it should look like the demo if you fill ” BIO ” for title and the code above to the description tab. or could you please give me the login link send to my contact page. Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sent you a direct message

    ReplyDelete
  15. It works nice now. Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry one more! How do I remove the secondary text under the menu items? And is there a way to enter the menu in the header? Like push it down a bit?


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. secondary text is under -> menu -> click screen options -> tick description then you will see begining in the home menu.
    2. yes you can customize the css/style.php and find #dropdown Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there – Love the theme… How do I get the 4 boxes on the home page…doesnt appear to be a shirtcode or in the demo content.


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Thank you for purchased, please contact me through my contact page I will give codes for you to make it work like the demo.Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete
  20. How do I remove the gray vertical bar in the home page? http://www.estacionesdcarrera.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, I didn’t see the gray vertical bar in the homepage please give me the mark on the screenshot please.Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme