Happy Kids - Children WordPress Theme
Themeforest Happy Kids - Children WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Images Used:
Happy Kids is a simple and clean, but still professional children WordPress Theme. It is designed towards kindergartens, daycares, preschools and other children related businesses. It’s created by using the latest HTML5 and CSS3 technologies. It comes with unlimited color schemes and 9 cute background patterns.
Key Features:
- Clean and flat style
- Unlimited Color Schemes
- Responsive Layout
- Visual content management system
- Advanced Theme Options Panel
- Revolution Slider included
- WooCommerce ready
- WPML Ready
- Search engine optimized
- Custom translator included
- One click demo import
- Google font support
- Various page layouts
Simple multi-gallery (photo/video)- Portfolio pages
- Shortcode generator
- Custom widgets
- Post formats support (youtube and vimeo support)
- Unlimited sidebars
- Contact Form 7 compatible
- FontAwesome included
- PSD files included
- Video Tutorials
- And much more…
Important:
Please note, images are not included in the package.
Thank you!
We are ready to improve this theme by your demands. If you have any questions about this theme you can leave a comment or contact us via email. We will do our best to assist and help you!
Please note:
Your opinion really does matter to us so don’t forget to rate () this theme!
Thank you!
Version changelog:
v.3.4.2 (May 11, 2017)
---------------------
Fixed:
- Button with an Icon issues;
Added:
- Carousel AutoPlay Option;
- Support for WooCommerce WishList Plugin.
Credits:
Images Used:
- http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=happy+kids#/d470rov
- http://gmirage2.deviantart.com/art/Fruits-and-kids-65931028?q=boost%3Apopular%20happy%20kids&qo=84
- http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=happy+kids&offset=144#/d2vclu5
- http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=happy+kids&offset=168#/d4v92jc
- http://sabrane.deviantart.com/art/Sailing-at-midnight-179447602?q=boost%3Apopular%20happy%20kids&qo=380
- http://iconza.com/
- http://iconmonstr.com/category/business/
http://www.sxc.hu (IDs: 165089, 1338212, 1307588)
http://www.fotolia.com (IDs: 32530160, 32530188, 1523118, 1523036, 1523036, 20982569, 21210893, 21516420, 21608437, 884682, 899943, 1632131, 495187, 34832162, 34832140, 34953816, 35152400, 35878057, 35878060, 35878062, 35878080, 35878090, 34728477, 286937, 2825079, 2428223)
Hi, does this theme have a standard 404 page? Can’t see one on the demo site.
ReplyDeleteHello and thanks for writing in. Sure it has, see here: http://bit.ly/2kQsYFk
ReplyDeletehi help me pls my problem ” Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/u6689910/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cws-demo-importer/importer.php on line 84 “
ReplyDeleteHello, please contact our support team at support [at] creaws.com. They will help.
ReplyDeleteHello! I like your theme! But I would like to know if I can use different navigation menus in different pages. I have many subcontents and I need to use navigation menus on left side of the pages. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHello and thanks for writing in. Yes, the theme supports unlimited numbers of sidebar menus.
ReplyDeleteHi i am trying to get the latest version but the update button on wordpress fails. Where can i get the latest files for update. Thanks
ReplyDeleteHello and thanks for writing in. Did you insert the Item Purchase Code into the respective field in order to activate this feature?
ReplyDeleteJust purchased and installed your awesome theme but ran into some issues installing the demo content: images were not imported and when importing the slider the color background behind the sliding text and the font is missing. How do I fix this? Demo content is always such a nice way to start
ReplyDeleteHello and thanks for writing in. Please send us your WP url, login and password to check.
ReplyDeleteOnly saw your reply today, sent you a message via the site
ReplyDeleteHello, thanks. We’ve replied you back, the issue should be resoled.
ReplyDeleteIt is, thank you for your quick reply!
ReplyDeleteYou’re welcome! Have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteHi, Installation included?
ReplyDeleteHello, thanks for writing in. Sure it’s included. You can watch our video tutorials here: http://bit.ly/29HsCbE
ReplyDeleteGood day, I try changing the font and it keeps taking me to 404page. what should i do
ReplyDeleteHello and thanks for writing in. The issue is fixed. You were notified about it via email.
ReplyDeleteI have downloaded the theme via FileZilla and then deleted that and gone via the Wordpress site.. but I still don’t have any of the images in my media files. I can’t put the clouds or windmills etc on the website – and all the other wonderful bits and bobs. I’ve followed the youtube video and everything, so have run out of ideas of what to do next..
ReplyDeleteHello and thanks for writing in. Please send us your wp url, login and password in order to help.
ReplyDeletethanks for the email, but I can’t reply to it and don’t want to post my log in and password on this public area. How do I send you a private message?
ReplyDeleteSure, please send it to support [at] creaws.com
ReplyDeleteDone! x
ReplyDeleteThanks! The demo is imported. Please check your site and let me know.
ReplyDeleteHello, I’ve sent you a mail because I had an error importing the demo content. The images werent imported and the menu neither. I gave you the access code. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHello and thanks for writing in. Most probably you were already replied with a solution. Please confirm if you don’t have the issue resolved yet.
ReplyDeleteHi, I’d like to use Visual Composer instead of the inbuilt builder – how can I disable the inbuilt builder as there appears to be slight conflict between the two?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Hello and thanks for writing in. Just disable the inbuilt plugin and use Visual Composer. What’s the exact issue you’re facing with?
ReplyDeletehello please can i delete the pages that came with the theme and create my own pages . Thanks
ReplyDeleteHello and thanks for writing in. Sure you can. Customize your site according to your needs, don’t be afraid of deleting the data.
ReplyDeleteThanks for replying. I was scared of deleting because some of the data and pages have links. And not sure if I can get them back.
ReplyDeleteThanks
No worries, you can always restore a page/post from the bin.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the feedback. Now editing the theme is much easier.
ReplyDeleteYou’re welcome! Glad to help. Have a nice day!
ReplyDeletePlease how can i change the slider to my own images. its confusing … Thanks
ReplyDeleteHello, please refer to the plugin developer’s here http://bit.ly/2n77t1y
ReplyDeleteAfter updating to your latest version my Benefits Widgets are suddenly displaying in two rows. My customers’ site is supposed to go live today and a fix is urgently needed. Sent you an email through your support link.
ReplyDeleteNever mind, I fixed it by now using the Benefit Widget but pure text widgets instead. Still might be interesting for you that 4 Benefits Widgets do not work anymore while they did pre-update
ReplyDeleteHello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please send us your ur, login and password to support [at] creaws.com to help.
ReplyDeleteGood evening, I am interested in theme Happy Kids. My question is if Twitter widget can be replaced with Facebook widget (down on the page)?
ReplyDeleteHello Robert, sure it can, however the facebook widget will be looking a little bit different.
ReplyDeleteStill no answer ….
ReplyDeleteI’m sorry for the delay, we don’t work on the weekends, sorry. Your question has already been replied.
ReplyDeleteHi i like ur theme, but i have one question Can you upload video in this theme video as on youtube or video as you have filmed the kids from the camera
ReplyDeleteHello and thanks for writing in. What do you mean? All our video tutorials are available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJtvEZapB3M&list=PLcDLtZVEzB-bDmXgllA0lyGCvzoAVEHXD
ReplyDeletei mean your theme website can i also upload video as well as picture`
ReplyDeleteOk, got it. You can see this working on this page: http://bit.ly/2s7f4SY When you click the first image you will have a video popped up.
ReplyDeletejust purchased and installed your awesome theme but ran into some issues installing the demo content: All content were not imported and when click on import button “Warning! Please insert your Item Purchase Code with the help of Theme Options panel to proceed.” this error occur
ReplyDeleteHello and thanks for writing in. Please send us your Item Purchase Code to validate your purchase and we’ll help.
ReplyDeleteThis comment is currently being reviewed.
ReplyDeleteHello, I’ve just checked your website and seems like you no longer facing the importing issue? The demo is imported and you’ve already started to customize the theme, am I right ?
ReplyDeleteHi guys,
ReplyDeleteTheme on website says: You have version 3.4.2 installed. Update to 3.4.3. regarding your theme, yet I don’t see an updated version / changelog here. Is it not here yet?
Hello and thanks for writing in. Yes, the update is not here yet, it’s only available via automatic updates. You may check the changelog here: https://prnt.sc/fvopjw
ReplyDelete