City Government - Theme for Government Agencies HTML Template

Themeforest City Government - Theme for Government Agencies HTML Template

Download City Government - Theme for Government Agencies HTML Template

Download City Government - Theme for Government Agencies HTML Template

\\



City Government Theme is a web masterpiece which is designed for government departments, agencies and local government sites. It is compatible with all modern mobile devices. A very wall designed theme with a blog, gallery, events management, donations, mega menu, virtual city tour and full screen map.





Main Features:



  • Responsive HTML5 & CSS3 design.

  • Based on Twitter Bootstrap

  • Mega Menu

  • Event Management Layouts

  • Virtual City Tour

  • Multiple Sliders

  • Multiple Homepage Layouts

  • 4 Color Schemes

  • Based on Twitter Bootstrap

  • Google Web Fonts

  • jQuery enhanced slider and effects.

  • PHP Contact Form.

  • Well commented code.

  • Layered PSD Included.

  • Shortcodes

  • Blog Design

  • Our Team Section

  • Multiple Gallery Layouts

  • Services

  • Testimonials

  • Careers

  • Password Protected Page

  • 404 Page

  • Search Result Page



Changelog



= v1.2.0 - 03.25.2015 =
Responsive update to support new mobile device resolutions.



= v1.1.0 - 02.05.2014 =
Contact Form Bug Fix



= v1.0 - 04.18.2013 =
* Initial Release

\\

Download City Government - Theme for Government Agencies HTML Template

Comments

  1. Love the Script, but could do with some help on the search and blog. I am Love the Script, but could do with some help on the search and blog. I am not that experienced and need some guidance.
    Re: Search: please tell me what I need to get this working
    Re: Blog: As above
    The documentation is fine if you are experienced, but could be a little more helpful for newbies
    Look forward to your reply


    Thanks


    Daniel
    not that experienced and need some guidence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Daniel,


    Sure we are here to help you out.
    We have a support system hosted at http://crunchpress.com/support


    Please open a ticket with your site URL and our technical support team will help you in setting up your blog and handling out other issues.


    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please ignore the previous message as CUT & PASTE messed things up. I am Love the Script, but could do with some help on the search and blog. I am not that experienced and need some guidance. Re: Search: please tell me what I need to get this working. Re: Blog: As above, please tell me what I need to get this working. The documentation is fine if you are experienced, but could be a little more helpful for newbie’s Look forward to your reply
    Thanks
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings


    Already replied to your question.


    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Well I have posted a ticket on your website.
    Still waiting for a response !!!!


    Regards


    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Daniel,


    Can you please share your ticket ID# number so I can check it out.


    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme