Bonanza - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Themeforest Bonanza - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Bonanza - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Bonanza - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

btn-twitter
btn-facebook
btn-ufothemes
btn-support



Bonanza – multi purpose theme. Create online stop, company site, personal portfolio or blog. Mix and match to create your ultimate site.




features




Theme Features Overview



  • Responsive Design

  • Theme Options

  • WooCommerce Ready

  • Unlimited Colors

  • 27 Handpicked Google Web Fonts

  • Portfolio

  • Megamenu

  • Multiple Page Templates

  • Homepage Image Slider

  • SEO Optimized

  • Widgetized Sidebar, Homepage and Footer

  • Threaded Comments

  • Easy Localization

  • Cross Browser Compatible

  • WordPress Custom Menu Support

  • WordPress 3.5 Ready



Multiple Sliders


Revolution slider, Layer Slider 4.0, Flexslider are included.

Responsive Design


The design will automatically scale to different resolutions. This means your theme will look great on both desktop and mobile devices alike.

Theme Options


Theme options let you easily configure your theme. Changing color scheme, logo image, theme layout, fonts, or adding your Google Analytics code is so easy.

Portfolio


Portfolio post types let you create and manage your portfolio with ease. Upload images and display them in an attractive way. Arrange into galleries, add tags if you’d like.

Cross Browser Compatible


No matter where your visitors are from, what kind of computer or browser they are using they will see your web site in all it’s glory.

Shortcodes


UFO Shortcodes let you to add things like columns, buttons, google maps and formatted content to your site within seconds.

Theme Localization


Translating your theme into a different language couldn’t be easier. Included .po and .mo language files allow for fast and painless translation.

27 Handpicked Google Web Fonts


Want to change fonts ? No problem ! Select from 27 handpicked Google fonts and change your headlines and body text fonts.

External resources used:


Google Web Fonts
FlexSlider
Revolution Slider
Layer Slider

Download Bonanza - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Good Morning,


    Just wanted to double check and make sure that the theme is Wordpress 3.8.1 compatible before I went ahead an updated it. Is it?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Love the theme! Keep up the Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I purchased this theme about a year ago. It does not work with the latest version of WordPress and Woocommerce. I see that the theme was updated on March 13, 2014. Where can I download to update my already purchased theme? I’m logged in but not seeing any download controls.


    Thanks!
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. On demo theme the images are not working… they are not changing when you select each other. Will you guys fix it?
    I want to purchase this theme but i’m not sure if it will work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I’ve created portfolio posts and assigned them to different portfolio categories. Please can you tell me – what is the shortcode for inserting a specific portfolio category onto a web page? When I select the template ‘portfolio one column’ the page displays all items from ALL categories indiscriminately.


    I’ve tried accessing your support at http://ufothemes.com/register-for-support/ by inputing the correct Item Purchase code however I get directed to a 404 not found page.


    Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The theme will not upload. It keeps failing after 25-30% of uploading. Can you PLEASE send a file that works? I have submitted a ticket via the support site and indicated that I need to get this site up and running this weekend.


    I paid for the item and I expect it to work as advertised and have yet to get a response. Please help.


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came across a problem after update. My product image and description on product page are off alignment. Please see https://gorgeoushides.com.au/shop/black-white-10-xl/


    How can I fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, please update your theme to the latest version. It was updated to support the latest version of WooCommerce. Just redownload it from your ThemeForest member area.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent! Thank you so much for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Add to cart not working with Wordpress 3.9.1. Please help, my site is dead in the water and client is quite upset. Cart functionality was fine. Now from all product pages, triggering Add to Cart button does nothing. Just hangs on product page and nothing ever gets into the cart. Please advise. Thanks. Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  11. UFOThemes…anything? Jonesing to get the cart working again. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi again. UFOThemes…any updates on this? I see you’re answering others but not mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there,


    Is is possible to use this theme for an affiliate shop? So can you create link buttons to webshops on the product pages?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, yes. You can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello There,


    I don’t see where to register for the support forum but I had a quick question. When I go to post to Facebook using my URL it is blocked and apparently is goes back to the theme. Facebook is not able to get past it so it blocks it. Any idea to why this is happening?


    I get this error: Failed to get composer template data.


    Please let me know what is happening and if there is anything I can put in or take out that will resolve this issue.


    URL: propelaviation.com


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What’s the version number of the latest release? Does the theme currently support automatic updates, or is that feature slated for a future release?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Does anyone know the version of the latest update??

    ReplyDelete
  18. i just bought the Bonaza theme but i can’t upload it to WP 3.9.1.
    and i can’t get on the support page even with my purchase code.
    Can anybody tell me what to do?


    Bart

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, we do not provide support here. You can access our support at: http://ufothemes.com/my-account/ Please register here first: http://ufothemes.com/register-for-support-fd/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am thinking of purchasing Bonanza. D you provide sample data?
    I very much appreciate your quick response.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello There. I love your theme.


    Just got a notification that we are running an old version of RevSlider. the theme comes with 4.6 but there have been some big security fixes up to 4.6.5. Could you please upload this or send this to me so I can go ahead and update this?


    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  22. All themes have been updated with the latest versions of Revolution and Layer Sliders and should be available for download soon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello why is your theme preview showing error in database connection when we click PREVIEW?


    http://themeforest.net/item/bonanza-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/4433125

    Error establishing a database connection

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi. Server was down. It’s up now. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello – Can you please update your theme? I’d like to use it with WooCommerce and WP 4.3.


    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. the preview function got problem. May I know how to preview it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme