Alpha - Modern Hosting Wordpress Theme

Themeforest Alpha - Modern Hosting Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Alpha - Modern Hosting Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Alpha - Modern Hosting Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Alpha Hosting is a complete hosting website templates. Designed Modern and with amazing features that suitable to the current buyer demand. Alpha equipped with 10 Background skin and 5 color. With New Features of Wordpress 3.5.x, Alpha has been coded to improve capability of the Wordpresss 3.5.x features.




Live demo :
Alpha – Modern Hosting Wordpress Theme




Features :


  • Responsive layout

  • Responsive Slider

  • 5 Pre-defined Color Skins (Blue, Green, Red,Dark,Orange)

  • 10 Pre-defined Background Image

  • Multi level Dropdown Menu

  • Custom Post type for slideshow

  • Custom Post type for testimonials

  • Custom Post type for client

  • Custom Post type for feature

  • Custom post type for Portfolio with categories filter

  • Custom Page templates

  • Post thumbnail support with dynamic image resizing

  • Many custom shortcodes available

  • Translation ready (available .po file)

  • Widgetable Sidebar Area

  • Widgetable Footer Area

  • Custom Widgets

  • Built in Ajax Contact Form with validation

  • Poweful Admin Theme Options

  • XML sample data included

  • PSD Files included

  • Well Documented




Changelog


1.1 Version (06/07/2014) :


  • Fixed shortcode dropdown menu issuen in WP 3.9.1

  • Fixed google analytic code script issue

  • Fixed page subtitle field for Page Options


HTML VERSION AVAILABLE HERE

Download Alpha - Modern Hosting Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi I’ve purchesed for the Aplha theme and I cant find the way to create the write top menu like in the demo live. In my top menu the logo it over the menu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, did you add “spacer” class to your menu item right before the logo? please refer to documentation for detail.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t have CSS option in menus to add “spacer”. There’s no such option.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, please go to Appearances => menus menu, expand each your menu items, you can find class field there.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Indonez,
    I would like to use two additional languages for my website in this Alpha theme. I.e. having clickable flags at the top of the site, which translates the site.
    What would you advice by this theme? Perhaps download a plugin or is there something build in already?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it compatible with WPML?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, the homepage section need to translate manually, since it’s used static content from the theme options, you can use string translation.


    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this compatible with the latest WHMCS version, which is the WHMCS V5.3.5, and the latest WordPress, which is the WordPress 4.0?


    Please advise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, by default there’s no compability with WHCMS, but you can use plugin as a bridge like https://wordpress.org/plugins/whmcs-bridge/


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning,


    I really like this wordpress theme but it doesn’t look like it is capable with 4.1. So before I purchase it will it work with 4.1?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,


    we haven’t receive any concern since the 4.1 release, and our test come out find for the 4.1 update


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi there


    I cannot find the field “Css Classes” in the menu section. I cannot put an optional CSS-Code “spacer” there.
    Can you help me?


    BR
    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  13. in the top right corner of your admin panel there is a screen option button, open it and check the css classes option from the option that appears http://prntscr.com/64js6s

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your feedback. It works now
    I would have an other question: How can I change the linking between the logo in the menubar and the homesite?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,


    how i can remove the “Sign up Button” of the [pricing column=3]?


    If i remove the
    “button_url=”http://themeforest.net/user/Indonez” button_text=”Sign up”]” there is a new Button with “Order”....


    I just want the Design, Title and Content – but the Button is still there….


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. simply use the custom css box in theme option => styling, insert this css


    .pricing-wrapper .button{display:none;}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Does this theme support WP 4.x?

    ReplyDelete
  18. we tested it with wp 4.1 and we have no report regarding wordpress update


    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  19. How can I change the linking between the logo in the menubar and the homesite?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi,
    it is a standard practice for better user experience, so unlinking the logo and the homepage is not recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Could you please support me urgently with your alpha theme?
    My home site is linking to a page I even did not create. So I do not have this site…
    How can I check the linking? I already checked it under the point Justification > permalinks but there is the right linking mentioned.


    So it must be an error in some of the php files. Where do I need to check it?


    Thanks for your FAST feedback and reagards

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi,
    I’ve answered your PM in the support forum


    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi there, thanks for the theme it looks really good. I mainly bought it cuz of the way it looks on mobile devices, but after publishing mine it seems to default to a mobile version of the site and i would like it to load up the same as it looks on the desktop version of the site like it does in your preview. Is there anyway i can do this? Many thanks. Jon

    ReplyDelete
  24. Also, when im uploading the sample content it says it fails to upload the corner files? Is this why mine is not filling the whole page like yours does on the preview? Could it be the version of WP? As im on newest atm.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, thank you for purchasing Alpha theme.
    1. may I see your site to see if the mobile version shows by default.
    2. did you upload the correct xml files? if you do, please PM me in the support forum with your site’s login details so I can check on your settings http://support.indonez.com/profile/coltranism

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi there. Sorry I had my browser at 90% so the layout is fine. My site is www.masonsurveillance.co.uk and it’s fine on desktop but when going to it on my phone (note 3) it changes to a mobile version but I want it to show as it is on the desktop version like in your demo. Also I am having problems changing the font to ubuntu it doesn’t seem to want to change and the menu text is too small compared to b your demos text. Many thanks. Jon

    ReplyDelete
  27. So just to clarify
    Https://www.masonsurveillance.co.uk
    This should look the same on a mobile as it does on the desktop
    How can I do this?
    Many thanks
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  28. http://www.masonsurveillance.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. Or https://www.masonsurveillance.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi,
    the theme is a responsive theme so it will show the default only on desktop while in mobile it shows mobile site.


    and I don’t see any menu displayed?


    to increase the menu font size add this css to the custom css box in theme option
    #mainmenu ul li a{font-size:32px;}

    ReplyDelete
  31. Is there any way i can change this so it does not switch to the mobile site, as this is the main reason i wanted this theme, because it does not change on your demo? If you check your demo on a mobile it looks same as the desktop, but if you check my site on mobile it doesnt look same as the desktop. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  32. In regards to what your demo looks like on my mobile, please see: http://postimg.org/image/mx2c44d3d/

    ReplyDelete
  33. ...and mine looks like this: http://postimg.org/image/8kdn5g8x5/

    ReplyDelete
  34. If you cannot make this work for me, could i get a refund on this, as i have no use for it otherwise? Thanks. Jon

    ReplyDelete
  35. I see,


    the problem is, what you’re seeing after clicking the live preview button at the item details tab (http://prntscr.com/8o2xyv) you’ll be redirected to our demo but you will get a purchase bar http://prntscr.com/8o2yl9 which is preventing the responsive layout to take place.


    but once you delete the purchase bar by clicking the close button http://prntscr.com/8o2z5x the responsive layout will take place. thus make our demo site looks like your current site.


    if you insist on having a refund then I suggest you contact theme forest directly because all refunds are handled by theme forest


    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  36. Okay well thanks for letting me know. To be honest its the main reason why i picked the theme and all other websites dont seem to look good on the mobile version like yours does on the demo. Is there anyway you can suggest to lose the responsiveness in the code? Anything i can remove from it? Many thanks
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  37. can’t promise to be perfect but I’ll try, please PM me in the support forum with your login details so I can alter the theme on your site.


    http://support.indonez.com/profile/coltranism

    ReplyDelete
  38. It’s okay. I have found another theme now anyway. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Will this work on the latest WordPress?

    ReplyDelete
  40. we have been using it with the latest 4.4.1


    but nothing is 100% save, we might missed something but if you encounter any issues you can report back to us and we will look into it

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Indonez , I bought Alfa theme and try worpress 3.9 and 4.6 but site shown like this http://prntscr.com/c8p838 Like corrupted .


    install wordpress correctly and import data .

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi, be sure you have configured the homepage sections, please refer to documentation how to configure each sections in Alpha theme,


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hello,
    Thanks for the cool theme, but it appears the images in sliders are not working, nor is the portfolio section.


    None of the featured images that we set are rendering, they’re all blank and not even appearing in the page’s source code.


    I’ve logged a bug here: http://support.indonez.com/discussion/7996/homepage-slider-images-not-rendering-with-any-uploaded-image-


    Thanks in advance for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hello,
    I’ve entered a URL for slideshow but it still doesn’t make the featured image clickable.


    (Opened a ticket in your support portal as well)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi, we checked your site looks like there’s no problem with the slideshow and page heading image there, we have replied your support question in our dedicated forum too.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thats because I fixed it myself almost a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Looks like there is not WooCommerce support in this theme? Woo pages are broken in your template

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi, thanks for your information, we will check this for this issue and consider the compatibility feature for woocommerce.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi, I do not have this theme purchased, but can you tell me what is font you use for A letter in logo ? I purchased your Satria theme but wish to use logo like in this theme ?

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi, it’s used doppio one font.


    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Theme Contact form doesn’t work. I’ve tested with other plugins like contact form 7 and its fine but your theme contact form is broken. Opened a ticket

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme