Worker Animated Under Construction Page HTML Template

Themeforest Worker Animated Under Construction Page HTML Template

Download Worker Animated Under Construction Page HTML Template

Download Worker Animated Under Construction Page HTML Template


Don’t forget to rate if you enjoy the product!




Design is layered so you can add more stands or remove or change positions.




  • Small


  • Creative


  • CSS3 Animations


  • Easy of use


  • Liquid Layout


  • PSD Included



Take a look at FLASH Version:




Credits


Download Worker Animated Under Construction Page HTML Template

Comments

  1. Fantastic Design! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! very nice, simple and FUNNY!! design. 1st purchase by me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU, and thanks for 1st purchase

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a Trojan in it.
    JS:Trojan.JS.Iframe.CU (Engine A)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I did not get that message here, but re-uploaded demo! let me know if problem solved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The problem is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and very funny when i looking at this page Good job , you made my day .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks “tabvn”, and your comment made my day too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice and funny to look at, too bad it doesn’t display right in IE9

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, yes IE9 does not support CSS3 transitions

    ReplyDelete
  12. I assume you could fix this issue with a conditional statement for IE9 (and below)? I would definitely buy this if it works on IE9.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, fixed it, I will update item.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great! Let me know when the new version is uploaded and I’ll buy it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme