Paulinka Responsive OpenCart Theme
Themeforest Paulinka Responsive OpenCart Theme eCommerce Theme
Username: demo
Passowrd: demo
http://photodune.net/item/portrait-of-trendy-young-female-fashion-model/219821
http://photodune.net/item/girl-sitting-in-armchair/584295
We change hosting and now Preview works good. Sorry for Problems!
About
Paulinka Shop is a fresh OpenCart theme with powerful options. In admin Panel you can change everything in design. We are first who give you featured/shortcodes to create powerfull site with shop, not only shop. All is easy to config, you don’t need changing anything in template files.Paulinka Admin Panel
With this tool you can change everything in design ! How to login? CLICK HEREUsername: demo
Passowrd: demo
Featured
- Full Responsive Design
- Full touchable (Slider, Product Carousel)
- Many Shortcodes
- Paulinka Admin Panel
- Social network integrations
- Very light theme (only 800kb)
- No Errors
- Cloud Zoom
- jQuery
- Minimum of JavaScript
- Tested on IPhone 4s, iPad mini, iPad
- Full Documentation
- Easy to customize
- Own Links on Top
- and many, many more ! Check Demo !
Check also This template !
Update
- Fixed Paddings & Margins
- Added Full Screen Version
- Added 2 Columns Version
- Added Full Screen 2 Columns Version
Images
http://photodune.net/item/portrait-of-trendy-young-female-fashion-model/219821
http://photodune.net/item/girl-sitting-in-armchair/584295
Does this theme modify any of OpenCart’s core files?
ReplyDeleteHi there I’m getting a few errors.
ReplyDeleteAlthough no problems when uploading, now getting error in search box: Notice: Undefined variable: search in /home/sites/brewinbooks.com/public_html/catalog/view/theme/paulinka/template/common/header.tpl on line 750.
Also, the homepage sometimes only partially loads, main colour header won’t change as per control panel, facebook fanpage details won’t show although showing in control panel.
Something else I’ve spotted is that if you select to use the wide version you no longer have a search facility – it just disappears!
Currently running OC1.5.4
Update OpenCart to 1.5.5.1 and all will be work without problems.
ReplyDeleteslider (flex slider and nivo slider) not working … I am using OpenCart in 1551. ????
ReplyDeleteChoose slider in paulinka theme admin panel and save
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeletevery nice template (one of my favorites). However I would like to know, if is there some possibility to add “auto complete” product name in search bar. (like in Polishop template for example).
Thanks!
yes, for this is vqmod addon
ReplyDeleteHi i have purchased your Paulinka Theme and i want to add Search Box in this one : Paulinka 2 Columns Full Width.
ReplyDeletePlease tell me how to do it.
By the way, In my opinion, it is the best theme for OC
Hi, Does your theme support Multilingual and RTL direction?
ReplyDeleteHi, Purchased this theme, however in the [Paulinka Mega Panel] there is no SAVE button. I cant save anything I set?
ReplyDeleteWhere is the button?
Hello! Thanks for purchase! The button is in bottom right: http://themes.hekko.pl/save.png If you have any problems contact with me via ghubka@gmail.com
ReplyDeletesorry but my admin panel looks different I mean no css I think I send u an image in gmail
ReplyDeleteI have installed “Template Full Width” into my latest opencart 1.5.6. Mine admin panel has got no colours as yours and no buttons. I followed exactly the installation manual – everything else works ok i think but without this i cant save anything
ReplyDeleteThank you for correcting it – it was my mistake – THIS GUY HLPED ME VERY VERY QUICKLY! TOP GUY! Thanks a lot
ReplyDeleteDo you fix the admin panel?
ReplyDeleteYes it is fixed….
ReplyDeletePlease tell me how to put my fb page box? i put the link but still dont want to show on my website. what to do?