Falgun - Metro Style Bootstrap Admin Dashboard HTML

Themeforest Falgun - Metro Style Bootstrap Admin Dashboard HTML

Download Falgun - Metro Style Bootstrap Admin Dashboard HTML

Download Falgun - Metro Style Bootstrap Admin Dashboard HTML




Change Log


Initial Release


---------------------------------------------
Initial Release (14th MARCH 2013)
---------------------------------------------


ver 1.1


---------------------------------------------
ver 1.1 Released (25th MARCH 2013)
[+] Invoice Page - invoice.html
[+] Profile Page - profile.html
[+] Search Page - search-page.html
[+] Responsive Tables - Every Tables page
[+] Some Tables style - see search-page.html
---------------------------------------------


Responsive View



smart-phone-view
ipad-view
desktop-view




4 Extra Themes


Fabrics Theme


fabrics-theme

Wooden Theme


wooden-theme

Blue Theme


blue-theme

Orange Fabrics Theme


ornage-fabrics

Features Highlight



02
01
03
04


  1. 100% Rsponsive Template

  2. Desktop, iPhone, iPad, Tablet and any smartphone friendly

  3. Bootstrap Compatible (2.2.2)

  4. 27 Html files

  5. Font Awsome Font Icons

  6. Nice and clean Dashboard

  7. Metro Style Inspired UI

  8. Fully Flat UI

  9. 5 Different Themes

  10. Easy to Use/ Easy To Change

  11. 5 Different eror pages style

  12. Lots of cool Widget

  13. CSS3

  14. IOS orientation fix

  15. Cool Typography

  16. jQuery powered

  17. jQuery UI

  18. Cool JQuery Chosen Selectbox

  19. Nice Dropdown

  20. Sticky Notification

  21. Tags Input

  22. jQuery tooltip

  23. jQuery Minichart

  24. Modal and Dialoge

  25. Elfinder File manager

  26. jQuery Accordion

  27. Data Table


  28. AND many more +




Site Map



[+] FORMS
+ Form Elements - all form elements here
+ Form Components - all form related jQuery plugins here
+ Form Validation - form validation here
+ Form Wizard - stepy wizrad
+ WYSIWYG editor

[+] FEATURES
+ Basic Tables - simple tables here
+ Tables-Theme - 3 Types of Table Cloth jQuery table themes
+ Data Tables - dynamic tables here
+ Grid - all grid is here
+ Typography - all common typo is here
+ Calendar - full calendar is here
+ Charts - jQplot charts are here
+ File Manager - a nice file manager

[+] UI ELEMENTS
+ UI Elements - lots of nice UI elements here
+ Buttons & Icons

[+] PAGES
+ Error Pages - 5 types nice error pages here
= 403 Error Page
= 404 Error Page
= 405 Error Page
= 500 Error Page
= 503 Error Page
+ Login Page - a simple cool login page here
+ Gallery - image gallery
+ Pricing Page
+ Chat Page

[+] CHARTS
+ jQuery Flot Chart
+ Google Chart - chart using google js api

Download Falgun - Metro Style Bootstrap Admin Dashboard HTML

Comments

  1. How easy is it to incorporate these templates into visual studio and aspx pages/master pages?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for late reply. Its is just a html template and it is very easy to use with aspx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there
    That’s a wonderful theme.
    But i would like to know if the theme can be configured to have only one left nav? just the menu on the left and no icons.


    Other themes i have purchased usually have a class like “no-sidebar”, does your theme come with this?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got your point. I will do that and I will give an update as soon as possible. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can the far left Nav & icons be removed and the site chart be removed. I will not need or use these items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your message. That is very easy to remove from html.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am interested in this template. but I need to know how to install it on Joomla 2.5.
    It is compatible? be changed?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, this theme have support for Bootstrap 3? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am working on it. Hope I will give an update soon. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have purchased, but could not download, always stuck in around 50%. How can I do?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is not issue here. Please contact with envato support if your still facing this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the reply, I try many browsers and download many times that success finally. Seems it is relative to the stability of the net speed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please let me know when you can have a bootstrap 3 upgrade version.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am working on it. I will update it as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  15. El producto da un error al cargar el demo:


    Bitdefender blocked this page
    The page you are trying to access contains Trojan.Script.232927


    revisenla!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello,


    I love your work have a project i would like to get started on! are you available for hire?


    Please email me at slickgfx@gmail.com


    Regards, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry for may late reply. Actually I was working with another team that’s why I did not reply. Now I am back again and from now you can get me here. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great one I love it !;

    ReplyDelete
  19. Does the Left Navigation reloads with the entire site? or does it only loads the content (right side) only?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please reply, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry I did not understand. Can you please explain me more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just need it to load only content section, lets say I click on Forms, instead of loading the enter page again, can it just load the content area {body}, instead of loading the {header} and {left navigation}.


    Thanks for the reply.

    ReplyDelete
  23. No I did not provide any ajax loading but you can make it easily by your self. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello, can you do the setup and make some adjustments ? A special fee along with, of course, greetings from turkey
    musty_soyturk@hotmail.com.tr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme