Audiofolio - Music Site Template

Themeforest Audiofolio - Music Site Template HTML Template

Download Audiofolio - Music Site Template HTML Template

Download Audiofolio - Music Site Template HTML Template

Audiofolio is a responsive music site template.
Perfect for music portfolio or creative personal site.




Updates



Transition to Bootstrap 3
General styling change
Added: Working contact form


Features



  • Audio player

  • Responsive grid

  • Easy to rearrange and modify

  • Cross browser compatibility

  • Working contact form

  • Smooth scroll and animations

  • Powered by Twitter Bootstrap 3



Pages



  • about.html

  • gallery.html

  • index.html

  • music.html

  • news.html

  • shows.html

  • single.html

  • video.html

  • contact.php



Credits


Download Audiofolio - Music Site Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Twitter Feed is broken for me too, could you advise please dude. I checked out Github but it doesn’t seen to work.


    Please help ASAP.


    Cheers,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send me a PM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I edit the modal-login link and form?


    On the contact me form … on test I filled out form and when pressed send it shows to send with no problem but I donot receive on the contact email…. Any help there as well?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme