Typebig Resume - Responsive vCard Template

Themeforest Typebig Resume - Responsive vCard Template HTML Template

Download Typebig Resume - Responsive vCard Template HTML Template

Download Typebig Resume - Responsive vCard Template HTML Template


Facebook
Website



Changing the template color takes 30 seconds.
Includes AJAX Contact Form and Indesign resume template!




\\




Features



  • Fully Responsive

  • Print-optimized

  • 2 Color Templates

  • Includes both HTML/PHP versions

  • Well Documented

  • Unique Design

  • Easy to Change Template Color (one search & replace in the main css file!)

  • Smooth Scrolling

  • Extensive and quick support



Support


If you have any questions or issues with the template, feel free to e-mail me at subwaymatch@gmail.com or create a request at http://support.yejoopark.com/ and I will get back to you within 24 hours at most.

Changelog




  • May 8, 2013 – v1.30
    AJAX Contact form available out-of-the-box in the HTML version also


  • March 6, 2013 – v1.20
    Indesign package now includes .idml file for CS versions below 5


  • February 22, 2013 – v1.10
    Image “alt” attributes specified for menu items


  • February 19, 2013 – v1.0
    Template Released

Download Typebig Resume - Responsive vCard Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hello,


    I would like to buy this template, to make a website resume, but I have a question : when I’ll have this template, how I put it on the web? I mean, I gonna buy a website, but I just have to edit the HTML file and put it with FileZilla on my FTP?


    Thanks by advance, and for your beautiful template!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme