Quarter - Responsive WordPress Blogging Theme

Themeforest Quarter - Responsive WordPress Blogging Theme WordPress Theme

Download Quarter - Responsive WordPress Blogging Theme WordPress Theme

Download Quarter - Responsive WordPress Blogging Theme WordPress Theme


Quarter is a fully minimalistic design and responsive WordPress theme, suited for blogging.

Quarter developed on the Zurb Foundation framework for responsive development so it look beautiful at any screen size. It is customizable via the WordPress Theme Customizer yet it is as simple as possible.


Post Formats


Quarter WordPress theme supports audio, video, image, quote and gallery post formats.



Quarter WordPress Theme Features



  • Fully Responsive

  • Fancybox 2 integrated to all image related post formats

  • Audio, Video, Image, Quote, Gallery post formats support

  • Gallery Post Format as native WordPress Gallery or as slider (FlexSlider)

  • Audio Post Format using Soundcloud Emded Code

  • WordPress Theme Customizer to change a few options about theme

  • HTML5 / CSS3 tableless design with Validated Code

  • Developed with WP_DEBUG enabled

  • Built with Foundation 3

  • Localization ready (.po file included)

  • Widget ready

  • Google web fonts

  • Well structured Markup and Well commented CSS

  • Cross browser



Change Logs



update 5

Changed : Superfish.js script (multilevel menu) has been updated to last version to sorting out some issues to iOS (iphone/ipad)
Updated files
- javascripts/superfish.js
- stylesheets/superfish.css



update 4

Changed : Main stylesheet is now in style.css
and it is editable via WordPress editor.
Added : Instagram Icon
Updated files
- Main stylesheet (style.css)
- Theme Customizer (lib/wp_customizer.php)
- header.php
- functions.php



update 3

Added : Excerpt Length defined by Theme Customizer
Added : Next / Previous Post Link in Single Post
Updated files
- Main stylesheet (stylesheets/layout.css)
- Theme Customizer (lib/wp_customizer.php)
- single.php
- functions.php



update 2

Fixed : linked images underlined in posts/pages
Updated files
- Main stylesheet (stylesheets/layout.css)



update 1

Pinterest icon has been added
Updated files
- Theme Customizer (lib/wp_customizer.php)
- Header (header.php)
- Pinterest icon (images/icons/pinterest.png)


Credits



  • Photos by Deposit Photos (not included in downloadable theme)

Download Quarter - Responsive WordPress Blogging Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi,


    I’m unable to add my social media in the header. Whenever I try to in the customise section and save it, it’s as though it ignores me and the information I put in just disappears.


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,


    please send the issue via item’s support tab contact form http://themeforest.net/item/quarter-responsive-wordpress-blogging-theme/4103632/support/contact including your url to investigate it.


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cómo puedo configurar el menú principal tal cual aparece en el Demo (Home, Archives,...)? gracias

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,


    please submit your support request via item support’s tab http://themeforest.net/item/quarter-responsive-wordpress-blogging-theme/4103632/support


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,


    I’m interested in your theme but I’m wondering how is it in the backend… For audio post format, do I HAVE TO use a soundcloud shortcode or any embeded code would work ? Because I would like to use the Cue plugin by Audiotheme as a player and I would like to know if I can use this in the feature of audio post.


    Here is the plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/cue/


    Thank you for your answer,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,


    what we sell on this template is simplicity. No tones of options, not complicated settings. So, the admin options has a few settings on theme customizer and that’s it.


    We tested with soundcloud and mixcloud embed codes and it working, also i am sure that any embed service that embedding an iframe will work without issues.


    The specific plugin (Cue plugin by Audiotheme) is for self-hosted audio playlists? I will try it and i will inform you.


    Thanks for interest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,


    Thank for your answer.


    Yes it’s for self-hosted audio playlist. It makes a shortcode like this : [cue id=”1”], I don’t know what’s behind…


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,


    yes it is working smoothly.


    Here a post with a cue shortcode with 4 self-hosted mp3 files


    http://themes.audemedia.com/wordpress/quarter-theme/cue-playlist-test/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme