Pages Plus + HTML Template

Themeforest Pages Plus + HTML Template

Download Pages Plus + HTML Template

Download Pages Plus + HTML Template

\\



Pages Plus is a the perfect theme for a book library or a publishing agency to showcase their books. It’s been studied and designed so that the books look good and attract the visitors. On request we can add book store functionalities



Its strong features are the good typography, simple layout and the well organized PSD (very easy for cutting).




Subscribe by RSS - Updates right into your Feed Reader
Follow us on Envato - Our items on the Envato Marketplace
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Facebook



Features



  • HTML5 + CSS3

  • Cross Browser (IE7+, Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox)

  • CSS3 Animations

  • Clean Code – lots of comments

  • Slick Design

  • Beautiful Typography

  • Well organized PSDs

  • Pixel Perfect Graphics

  • Shaped Layers (no raster – except for preview images)

  • Smart Objects

  • Easy to use as a book store, library presentation, publishing agency website etc

  • Full Featured Footer with Columns



Custom Fonts


Pages PlusTheme comes with custom font replacement using Google WebFont Service. The font the theme uses is “Signika”.

Download Pages Plus + HTML Template

Comments

  1. Maybe sales would be better if there WAS a WordPress version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly what I am looking for….but it has to be responsive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wordpress wordpress wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  4. wordpress version and you’d have a sale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My questions this. . . WHAT VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP must you have to open this? I have CS2 and it will not allow me to open the psd files.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think CS3 is minimum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please create the wordpress version.. will buy it instantly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good job with this one!;

    ReplyDelete
  9. So this one will never be wordpress, I guess looking at the date of the creation. Such a shame because I absolutely love it and converting to wordpress would be excrutiatingly costly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, that’s exactly the reason why I never converted it to wordpress Buut, I’ll be making a new book shop theme for wordpress or magento Follow me to be posted when I publish it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good job homeboy, Pls create the wordpress version.. will buy it instantly !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The live preview link for this theme doesn’t work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is there a WP version or plugin yet? This is just we need for our digital library.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, the home page doesn’t load and i don’t understand why.

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://www.sauthors.com/01.HomePage.PagesPlus.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme