Carnival - Responsive Single Portfolio Template
Themeforest Carnival - Responsive Single Portfolio Template HTML Template
Carnival– A perfect start up template for companies, individuals and professionals. This template was designed with Responsive design, Masonry portfolio, Working Contact form, Testimonials, Video support and much more..
FEATURES
- Responsive
- Foundation framework
- Masonry Portfolio
- Blog feature
- Working PHP contact form
- Testimonials slider
- Social Icons
- Well Documented
- No coding knowledge required
- Valid HTML
UPDATES
= Navigation menu highlight scroll bug fixed =
CREDITS
All files and resources I’ve used are located below. A big thanks goes out to those who have made it possible to let us use there resources for commercial purposes.
- Images used from Creattica.com
- Google WebFont used – Open Sans
- Google WebFont used – Titillium Web
- Image Slider plugin – Bootstrap Carousel
- Photo Gallery plugin – Bootstrap Gallery
- Fonticons by – Free Icon Fonts
- Demo images from – Free Library
Images in live preview are not included to the template.

Do you get a PSD with this product?
ReplyDeleteNo. Only HTML theme will be provided.
ReplyDeleteAnyone know how to change the content in the boxes? http://ginellegordon.businesscatalyst.com/carnival/index.html
ReplyDeleteLook for the big face image and when you click a box it will pop up with the same content. How do I change that? Thanks… Awesome template!
Hi, Send a mail through my profile page. Will help you in this.
ReplyDeleteReply sent through mail.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the email address? I am not understanding.
ReplyDeleteFriend. I recd a mail from you yesterday and i replied to it with the instructions to update the content. Pls check your inbox.
ReplyDeleteDid you send it to websitecandi@gmail.com ? I don’t see it can you please resend it. Thank you
ReplyDeleteMail Resent.
ReplyDeleteThese guys are AWESOME! The costumer service is on point! Very helpful and fast at replying. Thank you so super much!
ReplyDeletehow do i initialize the ajax contact form submit? great template!!
ReplyDelete