Caelus - App Landing & Coming Soon WP Theme

Themeforest Caelus - App Landing & Coming Soon WP Theme WordPress Theme

Download Caelus - App Landing & Coming Soon WP Theme  WordPress Theme

Download Caelus - App Landing & Coming Soon WP Theme  WordPress Theme

Retro “Coming Soon” Page



Get your App or Website launched with a blast!. With this out of this world landing / countdown page.




Available in 2 gorgeous styles with 4 beautiful font combinations that look great on iPhone, iPad and desktops.




Features



  • Built with Bootstrap 2.2.2

  • Wordpress 3.4 and 3.5 compatible

  • Responsive – looks great on iPad, iPhone

  • Slab Text for eye catching headlines


  • iPhone Slideshow – with swipe gesture support

  • 4 fantastic font combinations

  • Colour and Sepia modes

  • jQuery countdown timer

  • CSS3 animated sign up

  • Twitter Feed

  • Social Icons


  • MailChimp support (out of the box – no need of extra plugins)

  • Translation support

  • Blog post slider – with comments

  • 8 Widgets!



Easy to setup


You can build you landing page very easily, just drag and drop the elements you want!



Looks great on iPhone & iPad – see for yourself scan the QR code



iPhone Screenshot




Docs & Support


As usual our design comes with our rock solid 100% support via Our support system. The theme is also fully documented.

Awards




  • one page love
    Awarded by One Page Love

  • HTML Design – ThemeForest Featured Item



Follow us for more



\\


follow us on theme forest


follow us on twitter


User Reviews



Client Reviews




Changelog


- 1.0  ( 14 February 13 )
initial release
- 1.1 ( 7th March 13 )
disabled flexslider paged nav in iphone slider
fixed missing frontend translatable strings
fixes for internet explorer 8 / 9 & 10
empty email address now makes the ticket have focus


Credits


1. background textures by subtle patterns

2. Slabtext js




3. Bazar font (http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/14741) and Sonsie One (http://www.google.com/webfonts/specimen/Sonsie+One)




4. Ticket design inspired by Orman Clark (http://www.premiumpixels.com/freebies/admit-one-ticket-stubs-psd/)

Download Caelus - App Landing & Coming Soon WP Theme  WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi I just installed the theme but it seems that the sign up ‘ticket’ is no where to be found. I just connected the theme with my mailchimp but I can’t see where users can subscribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please open a ticket in our support forum thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I’ve done this for some time now and support hasn’t got back to me yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I am looking at purchasing this Coming Soon theme but I am just wondering if it is possible for me to add my own background image instead of using one of the rockets as background??


    Many thanks
    Pickled Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you could do this easily by changing the CSS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I see a preview with the twitter feed? Thats’ what I’ll need the most but I’d like to have an idea on how it will look. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to use this theme strictly as a coming soon (temporary) page, while I work on the actual site theme. Will this theme support allowing me to login and work on a different theme on the same domain?

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI there, no the theme can’t function alongside another

    ReplyDelete
  9. The upload of this theme keeps failing over and over on AWS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please open a ticket in our support forum

    ReplyDelete
  11. is there a way to incorporate this design/theme into an existing wp website? I have a website already but would like to add the app landing page as one of my pages under the main menu.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not at the moment, the design is made to be used just as a coming soon theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The best landing page design I have seen! however a video on it would make it outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your feedback, glad you enjoyed the theme

    ReplyDelete
  15. Question: On my mailchimp list I collect: First & Last name, City, and e-mail. Can I collect that info with this coming soon page, or only emails?

    ReplyDelete
  16. The widget we created only works with emails

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi guys. This is a good theme but hasn’t been updated in a long time.I have these questions/requests.


    1) Do you guys intend to maintain/update the theme?


    2) Do you intend to make it into a proper website theme with the option to add Menus, Pages and Contact form etc.


    3) Do you intend to update the iPhone image, as this one is older model.


    Looking forward to buying it after hearing from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for updating this unique theme. It would be helpful if you could also update the ChangeLog so we can see what has changed.

    ReplyDelete
  19. There is a changelog included with the download

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Would you ever have a full theme based on this design?

    ReplyDelete
  21. The theme supports pages and blog posts, what do you mean by a full theme?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Could you please provide an update so it is PHP 7 compatible?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme