Valor responsive WordPress Theme
Themeforest Valor responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme
If you like this script please take a minute and rate it If you are rating it with less than



5 stars please drop me a mail why it didn’t achive a full score and what could be improved in your opinion.


Added WooCommerce support
Updated support for Tweeter API 1.1
Added option to “Enable sortable blog”
Hotfix for child themes
Added field for custome css
Fixed pagination for blog on Home Page
Hotfix for shortcodes
Hotfix for custom style
Hotfix for prepared styles
Hotfix for template blog
Added Child themes support
Child Theme Included
other small fix
Translation ready
Many additions and corrections in the templates
Added beta function Valor avto-update.
Valor-Options->General Setting->Check update Valor (Envato username & api-key)
Hot fix menu
Add widget on Blog page
Add more shortcodes
Hot fix for IE
Fix Portfolio paginations
Fix Portfolio template
Fixed more small probems.
Initial Release
Slightly Modified Options Framework by Syamil MJ


If you like this script please take a minute and rate it If you are rating it with less than
VALOR – Responsive WordPress Theme
Powerful WP Theme designed in a clean and minimalistic style. This theme is very flexible, easy for customizing and well documented, approaches for personal and professional use. VALOR has been coded in HTML5 & CSS3 and jQuery. It has a solid flexible responsive layout that scales from 320px to 1260px width all Bootstrap features. Follow me to be notified for future updates!
Check responsiveness
Theme features
- Demo Content included
- Documentation included
- Responsive Bootstrap grid
- 5 prepared styles
- Translation ready
- Filtered portfolio with css3 animations
- Working Twitter Feed
- Flexible Images & Videos
- Scales from 320px to 1170px
- 4 Portfolio Pages
- Blog Page
- Awesome touch support Sliders
- Working Responsive Google Map
- JQuery Responsive Dropdown menu
- Added Child themes support
- Child Theme Included
- WooCommerce support
- Many more jQuery Features… (All Bootstrap Features)
Update Notification
ADMIN OPTIONS
Version 1.0.8 Release Date: 20.09.2013
Version 1.0.7 Release Date: 15.07.2013
Version 1.0.6 Release Date: 07.02.2013
Version 1.0.5 Release Date: 06.02.2013
Version 1.0.4 Release Date: 04.02.2013
Version 1.0.3 Release Date: 18.01.2013
Adding options in the admin panel:
- Change the background color and a patterns
- Setting font styles and headers
- Change position the layer sidebar (right or left, fixed or none)
- And many awesome changes
Valor-Options->General Setting->Check update Valor (Envato username & api-key)
Version 1.0.2 Release Date: 10.01.2013
Version 1.0.1 Release Date: 09.01.2013
Version 1.0.0 Release Date: 08.01.2013
Thanks to:
Slightly Modified Options Framework by Syamil MJ
Hi! ??????? ?? ????!
ReplyDeleteThanks for theme and one question. Use Valor with Woocommerce and have small problem – can’t upload and assign image for category thumbanils. Result after select image – default category’s image placeholder.png. When change theme to default – all ok.
oh! Sorry for ”????”. Not display correctly Russian words…
ReplyDeletePivet, horosho, shash proveryu
ReplyDeleteSpasibo
ReplyDeletewp – 3.7.1
woocommerce – 2.0.19
open file “valor/assets/js/custom_uploader.js”
ReplyDeletereplace contents on
jQuery.noConflict()(function($){
var media_frame;
var formlabel = 0;
var fileInput = '';
$("#extra_fields").on('click', '.upload_image_button', function(e){
e.preventDefault();
fileInput = jQuery(this).prev('input');
if ( media_frame ) {
media_frame.open();
return;
}
media_frame = wp.media.frames.media_frame = wp.media({
className: 'media-frame new-media-frame',
frame: 'select',
multiple: false,
library: {
type: 'image'
},
});
media_frame.on('select', function(){
var media_attachment = media_frame.state().get('selection').first().toJSON();
fileInput.val(media_attachment.url);
});
media_frame.open();
});
});
Fixed! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi. Answer, please, mail.
ReplyDeletehi, I replied to your email
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI couldn’t install the theme. It displays the following error :
“Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme install failed.”
The error persists even when I download a new file and try the installation again.
Please let me know how to proceed to resolve the issue.
Hi, I think
ReplyDeletethis article will help you
http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269/0/my-wordpress-theme-isnt-working-what-should-i-do
Hi, Can you help me fix the slider in my home page which is not working? relinkart.com/home
ReplyDeleteIt keeps loading but no image is displayed.
???????????????????????WordPress????
ReplyDeleteHello, excuse me theme template can support the Chinese language version of WordPress, can run in Chinese version environment?
ReplyDeleteHow do I get in contact with you? The support forum page does not have any login or create ticket.
ReplyDeleteI sent an e-mail to you but I have not received any answer.
I hope to contact you to solve some issues.
Thanks
Do you still offer support for the theme?
ReplyDeleteHello marcx2k1, what’s your problem?
ReplyDeleteI need your help to solve 3 different problems I’m facing with the theme. I can’t get pretty photo to work.When I click on the thumbnail picture, I’m redirected to the picture link. The pop up doesn’t show up with the slider. Another issue is that I would like to move the twitter feed to a different place. I would like to use it in the right side of the slider in the home page (misterjokes.com). Also I would be glad if you can help me implement a Like button and social media sharing buttons for each picture in my portfolios.
ReplyDeleteI can give you access to the dashboard so you can help.
ReplyDeletesend me dashboard access and ftp access on my email foxsash82@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI sent you the details.Did you receive them?
ReplyDeleteAt what can I expect to receive your support?
ReplyDeleteHi Foxsash,
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of support do you offer? It has been now 4 days since I have contacted you to request your help to fix an issue with the theme and I still didn’t receive your support. Please let me know when we can communicate via email or chat to solve the issue.
Hello Foxsash! Will you help me resolve the issues? Let me know so I don’t have to stop wasting my time waiting for your support.
ReplyDelete