UPDATED Millenium - Prestashop 1.6 Theme + BLOG
Themeforest UPDATED Millenium - Prestashop 1.6 Theme + BLOG eCommerce Theme
Compatibility
Millenium theme is compatible with Prestashop 1.6.0.6 to 1.6.1.8
There are no modification in core files.
Future updates will be provided.


UPDATES (detailed information in changelog.txt delivered with theme):
4.0 (03.05.2016)
3.9 (07.10.2015)
3.8 (27.03.2015)
3.7 (10.02.2015)
3.6 (06.10.2014)
3.5 (07.07.2014)
3.4 (04.06.2014)
3.3 (01.05.2014)
3.2 (17.04.2014)
3.1 (19.11.2013)
3.0 (03.11.2013)
2.9 (21.10.2013)
2.8 (23.09.2013)
2.7 (05.07.2013)
2.6 (26.05.2013)
2.5 (18.05.2013)
2.4 (9.05.2013)
2.3 (2.05.2013)
2.2 (11.04.2013)
2.1 (31.03.2013)
2.0 (18.03.2013)
1.3 (17.02.2013)
1.2 (12.02.2013)
1.1 (28.01.2013)
If you have any problems with theme installation or you just want to contact me please go to the FAQ (Support) tab at first.
Thanks so much!
About NEW Millenium Theme
Millenium is an elegant and clean responsive theme designed for a fashion stores. However you can use it with a clothes, lingerie and also watches, sports store.
Theme is SEO friendly and compatible with all major browsers and devices.
Millenium was recoded in last days – now it is based on Twitter Bootstrap 3 framework.
Theme Features
- Single column home page, product page and checkout
- 2-column product list page
- Cool rollover image – check the demo page!
- New products with carousel mode
- Viewed products with carousel mode
- Google Rich Snippets
BLOG module
Revolution Slider module- Product comments section on the homepage
- Products from the same category with carousel mode
- Product accessories with carousel mode
- Detailed documentation for theme installation
- Totaly redesigned product page with sliding tabs.
- Quick support
Compatibility
Millenium theme is compatible with Prestashop 1.6.0.6 to 1.6.1.8
There are no modification in core files.
Future updates will be provided.
UPDATES (detailed information in changelog.txt delivered with theme):
4.0 (03.05.2016)
- Added Prestashop 1.6.1.5 compatibility
- Updated modules and most of theme files.
3.9 (07.10.2015)
- Added Prestashop 1.6.1.1 compatibility
- Fixed few small bugs in css
3.8 (27.03.2015)
- Added Prestashop 1.6.0.14 compatibility
- Fixed missing states on address forms
- Fixed wrong z-index on manufacturers carousel
- Fixed bug with 404 page when product not found
3.7 (10.02.2015)
- Added quick view feature
- Updated revolution slider module
- Many changes in styles and code of theme
3.6 (06.10.2014)
- Added product image zoom module
- Fixed pack items on product page
- Fixed “last items” warning display on product page
- Fixed styling on instant checkout
3.5 (07.07.2014)
- Updated revolution slider module to the latest version
- Updated simple blog module to latest version
3.4 (04.06.2014)
- Ended support for Prestashop 1.5.x
- Fixed google rich snippets on product page (brand name and price currency)
- Fixed some translation variables on product page
- Fixed product miniatures on product page (removed slide effect, now all are visible)
- Fixed small visual problems on iPad
- Fixed wrong image name in mancarousel module
- Fixed problem with image enlargement on product page
- Fixed wishlist
- Fixed footer social module
- Fixed product comparison on product lists
- Updated blog module to the latest version
- Updated revolution slider module to the latest stable version
3.3 (01.05.2014)
- FIXED price issue when product has attributes on Prestashop 1.6.0.6
- FIXED images margin on product lists for products with one only image
- FIXED z-index for shopping cart
3.2 (17.04.2014)
- Compatibility with Prestashop 1.6.x
- Fully new framework – Bootstrap 3 – recoded whole theme + modules
- BLOG module added
- Revolution Slider module added
- Manufacturers Carousel module added
- Simplified installation process – now via Theme import/export module – no need to do it manually
3.1 (19.11.2013)
- Fixed product comments on product page for PS 1.5.6
3.0 (03.11.2013)
- Fixed menu visibility on iPad (issue from v2.9).
2.9 (21.10.2013)
- Only a few files added (mostly GIFs), not neccessary for theme working, only stopped creating some errors in server log file.
2.8 (23.09.2013)
- improved responsiveness for iPhone
- fixed visible subcategories (menu) while page reload
- fixed few translation bugs
2.7 (05.07.2013)
- fixed unupdating TOTAL price in shopping cart
- added missing translation variable in footer block newslettert
2.6 (26.05.2013)
- fixed doubled currency sign in Google Rich Snippets (one file update)
2.5 (18.05.2013)
- fixed Wishlist management
- fixed some issues with tables width on Firefox
- enlarged product images
- Google Rich Snippets added
2.4 (9.05.2013)
- updated 5 files (mostly css) causing problems on Safari browsers (desktop)
2.3 (2.05.2013)
- added ROLLOVER images with nice transition – now you can see the second product picture
- now installation is much easier and faster
2.2 (11.04.2013)
- fix for HomeContentbox module (update only for Prestashop 1.5.4)
- fix for BannerManagermodule (update only for Prestashop 1.5.4)
2.1 (31.03.2013)
- fix for video slider (AnythingSlider is now responsive)
- small bug fixes in header.tpl (ssl)
2.0 (18.03.2013)
- Theme is now RESPONSIVE
1.3 (17.02.2013)
- Fixed crashing footer in empty shopping cart (file: order-opc.tpl in themes/millenium)
- Fixed missing product links in New Products module (file: blocknewproducts.tpl in modules/blocknewproducts)
- Added 2nd level menu in Top Horizontal Menu module (files: blocktopmenu.php, superfish-modified.css, arr_more.gif in modules/blocktopmenu (/css & /img))
1.2 (12.02.2013)
- New module added Polcoder AnythingSlider for the homepage – slides images and video content from youtube, vimeo, etc.
1.1 (28.01.2013)
GRID / LIST view- More social icons in footer
- New social module on product page (AddThis)
Add to cart button showing on hoover in Featured Products, New Products & Product List
If you have any problems with theme installation or you just want to contact me please go to the FAQ (Support) tab at first.
Thanks so much!
Hello, the theme provides a pop-up to the addition of product in the cart as in Zensation theme? I want to buy this beatiful theme but I need this feature, and I don’t see it in Live preview… sorry for my english…
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteIt doesn’t have it but I can add if you wish.
I will need a couple of days (lets say till the end of current week).
If that’s fine for you than please confirm.
Best regards
polcoder
Excellent, I await your confirmation of the implementation then proceed to purchase. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI didn’t forget about you.
New version is almost done, I think I will finish it today evening.
There is quite many changes needed and that’s why it takes so much time.
Best regards
polcoder
I had no doubt. Take the time you need and good work.
ReplyDeleteFinally done!
ReplyDeleteHere is the new version: http://millenium16011.polcoder.com/
It’s a clean prestashop installation with updated theme.
I also upgraded revolution slider module to the latest version.
I will prepare and send a package to ThemeForest but it will take a few hours.
If you need it faster than create a ticket on polcoder.ticksy.com and I will send you the file.
Thanks for patience.
Best regards
polcoder
Just bought
ReplyDeleteGreat, just create a ticket or write to support@polcoder.com
ReplyDeleteNew version is already approved on ThemeForest so you can download it anytime.
ReplyDeleteBest regards
polcoder
Hello, I downloaded your Millennium last update but I don’t know how to update this theme in my Prestashop.
ReplyDeleteI can’t find Changelog file or .zip file to update… how can I update?
Please I’m lost! :/
Hello,
ReplyDeleteAfter you download zip from ThemeForest unpack it.
You will find there a changelog.txt file with detailed description of all updates.
Best regards
polcoder
Sorry, but when I unpack it zip file there’s not changelog.txt file!
ReplyDeleteOnly it has config.xml and millenium and modules carpet… and inside this carpet i can’t find it!
You are right, very sorry for this – I uploaded not complete package.
ReplyDeleteNew is on the way but it will take a little time when it will be processed by Envato team.
Here it is: http://polcoder.com/changelog.txt
Best regards
polcoder
thanks! I have to change all files on the new 3.8 version but I suposse have 3.6 so my question is: You say in 3.7 version I have to install a new theme… what do you recommended? Just I have to change only the 3.8 files isn’t it?
ReplyDeleteIn this case I recommend to reinstall whole theme.
ReplyDeleteAt first remove or rename the current one, and than do the installation of new version.
Hello again! I dont know why but now in mobile devices it cant show shopping cart and log user on right up side… why? Can u help me? My website is www.coolmety.com
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteLook like some modules are repositioned, anyway leave your back office credentials on polcoder.ticksy.com
Revolution Slider – Importing Demo Sliders
ReplyDeleteIn the instructions accompanying the installation file it is written that I can import the demo file sliders. Where are they?
Hello,
ReplyDeleteIf you need a demo file please create a ticket on polcoder.ticksy.com
Best regards
polcoder
Good evening. It is compatible with version 1.6.1.1?
ReplyDeleteSupports pt-BR language?
Blog and Slider included in the price U$ 60?
Thank you.
Hello, forgive my late reply. Yes it supports 1.6.1.1
ReplyDeleteYou can also download language pack from official prestashop site.
Blog & Slider are included with this price.
Best regards
polcoder
Thanks for the answers…
ReplyDeleteWhen I try to install on prestashop 1.6.1.1:
os seguintes módulos não foram instalados com sucesso:
ph_simpleblog :
A versão do módulo não é compatível com a sua versão do PrestaShop.
ph_recentposts :
A versão do módulo não é compatível com a sua versão do PrestaShop.
ph_relatedposts :
A versão do módulo não é compatível com a sua versão do PrestaShop.
More detail …
ReplyDeletenot rollover on the homepage, which can be?
Hello, please create a ticket on polcoder.ticksy.com
ReplyDeleteOk.. Thanks
ReplyDeletehello. When listing products in a category CSS pagination looks weird in Safari 9.0. thanks. https://copy.com/89VNl38iJc6C1GCf
ReplyDeleteHello, indeed, didn’t notice that before, thanks! I will make an upgrade and fix it.
ReplyDeleteDoes work with 1.6.1.4?
ReplyDeleteHi, Yes it does, there were no big changes in this version of prestashop.
ReplyDeleteHi, I sent a support request yesterday but no response. I have installed this theme after attempting to follow the instructions (which seem very out of date) and all I can see is “Featured Products” listed three times in the top left of the page. I know someone else has experienced this problem also, but there is no mention of how this was resolved. It would be great to know how I can fix this and make the theme display correctly. Many thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteSorry fot late reply, I was out for last days.
Make sure that modle Overriding default brehaviors is installed and enabled + clear prestahop cache. If it does not help go to your ftp and remove file /cache/class_index.php
That should solve your problem.
Best,
polcoder
Hi, thanks for the suggestion, but this didn’t change anything, it’s exactly the same.
ReplyDeleteI see, let’s continue on ticksy, I will help.
ReplyDeleteHi, i’ve got the 1.5 theme version of millenium running on PrestaShop 1.5.6.2, can i just update to prestashop to 1.6 with the theme still working good?
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI’m affraid it will not work, you should get the new version HOWEVER lets wait few more days, we are almost done with quite important upgrade, till the end of this week we will release it.
Best,
polcoder
Thanks! I’ll wait untill the next release then. Greetings
ReplyDeleteHi polcoder,
ReplyDeletei’ m upgrading my site from 1.5.4.1 to 1.6.1.6.
I have a problem with product images rotation on homepage and category pages. It don’t work. On versione 1.5.4.1 it works fine.
What could be the problem ?
Best Regards
Hello,
ReplyDeleteWrite me at support@polcoder.com.
Best,
polcoder
Hello, when I try to add a ticket I have this error : Sorry, that purchase code doesn’t seem to be valid.
ReplyDeleteBut it’s the good code i’m sure
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI think there is some problem with envato API or ticksy so please write to support@polcoder.com
Best,
polcoder
Hello guys, I am going to develop some sub modules for ph_simpleblog that you already cooperate with. Would you like some cooperation also with me?
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI would like to check with you the following:
1/ does the theme has a menu for the configuration in prestashop’s admin ?
2/ is it possible to have square photos for the products ? is it something that can be adjusted somewhere ?
3/ the homepage can include other sections too – such as new arrivals and specials ?
Thanks !
Hi,
ReplyDelete1. If you wish to modify Millenium you have to do this directly in css files, there is not theme editor module.
2. You can use square images, to do that just change image size in Preferences -> Images
3. Sure, you can still hook other modules to displayHome.
Best,
polcoder
Hi!
ReplyDeleteIs there an option to add review for the products?
Hi, yes, take a look at product page and PRODUCT COMMENTS tab.
ReplyDelete