Read - Responsive HTML5 Minimalist Template

Themeforest Read - Responsive HTML5 Minimalist Template HTML Template

Download Read - Responsive HTML5 Minimalist Template HTML Template

Download Read - Responsive HTML5 Minimalist Template HTML Template

item by pixelwars





theblogger wordpress theme



About Read




Read is a responsive template focused on readability with a minimalist design.




also wordpress version is available



Features




  • HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, Retina ready, jQuery powered

  • Minimalistic design focused on readability

  • Filtered portfolio with ajax load more items and custom styled-mobile optimized lightbox

  • Responsive mobile optimized image gallery with ajax load more items option

  • Blog with post formats

  • Self hosted html5 audio/video (one .mp4 file for all browsers!)

  • Responsive video embed in various aspect ratios (youtube/vimeo …)

  • Cross browser styled form elements

  • Working ajax contact form with validation

  • 20+ social media icons

  • Cross browser compatible

  • Extensive Documentation & Support Forum



Read is mobile optimized




Template




Template




Template




Template



Updates



v1.2 – 9 July 2014



improved : readabilty on blog single pages
fixed : youtube video not show in masonry blog on firefox
fixed : blockquote icon too big on IE
fixed : facebook like button doesn't show on IE and firefox.


v1.1 – 29 March 2013



- added: blog masonry page
- added: mobile search solution
- added: inline lightbox shortcodes
- added: client side validation to comment form
- added: alternate archives page
- added: ligthbox soundcloud embed support to portfolio
- added: blog single share links
- added: drop caps
- added: instagram social media icon
- improved: pre code blocks
- improved: post format styles
- improved: audio and media player styles
- updated: twitter script
- udapted: jquery to 1.8.3
- fixed: footer input overflow issue


v1.0 – 9 January 2013



- first release


Credits



Download Read - Responsive HTML5 Minimalist Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hi.


    Great theme. Really liked the look of it, so purchased it straight away.


    It should be mentioned that it cannot be edited in Dreamweaver.
    I usually don’t have to look at the support forums – but I’ve only just seen that you recommend not using it.
    Just letting anyone else who’s interested in this.


    I really like this theme and looked forward to using it. But because I’m not a pro webdesigner, and only get by with templates edited on Dreamweaver – it is tough to use. And things seem to be locked from editing. Even editing the html code on Dreamweaver can’t be done.


    Sure it’s not a purchase that doesn’t break the bank, but it feels like a waste that I can’t use such a great theme. I do really like the work you’ve done here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come to support forum if you have a trouble, I will help you.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A moment afterwards – I actually found something that might be a work-around. I will test this way, and see how it goes. Basically clicking “Clean up HTML > Dreamweaver Special Markup” to unlock it. I’ll be safe to not mess up the code. Does seem to be working fine.


    Okay great – thank you very much for your help. I’ll come to the support forum. Was just testing that way to see how it goes. Just signed-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks – just sent a message on the support forum. It’s about the MP3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone know why MP3 doesn’t load up? Tried a few ways, including uploading to hosting – but doesn’t load up. On Dreamweaver preview it works fine – just doesn’t work online. Tried contacting support, but could not find a solution to the problem


    My site is: http://www.johnmayerpaperdoll.com – the MP3 player is the last article at the bottom where it says “Preview”. I’ve had to put an external link in the meantime.


    Considering the Wordpress version – but need to see how good this is first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have used mp3 file in the demo site and it is working. Please check the demo, it has a relative link in the same directory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity of this theme. Purchased for my personal website

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve asked this on the forum but haven’t got any response, so thought of leaving a message here as well. How do I make the post date / posted in category / author name visible on the blog masonry page? I could see it’s there in the code but it doesn’t show up in the browser.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme