Prototype - Premium WordPress Theme

Themeforest Prototype - Premium WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Prototype - Premium WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Prototype - Premium WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Customize every aspect of this Premium WordPress Theme. You can set new background images or colors with our easy to use, intuitive Theme Options Panel.




You Can Choose Between 7 Different Pre-Built Layouts For Your Home Page


The theme comes fully loaded with 7 pre-built Home Page Layouts for you to use on your Website. Changing between layouts takes seconds and setting their images, captions and links takes only a matter of minutes with our Theme Options Panel. We are confident that you’ll find one that’s right for you!

What are some of the features found on Prototype?



  • Powerful Theme Options Panel to manage almost every aspect of the Theme

  • 7 different home page layouts that are easily created and maintained

  • Fully compatible with WordPress 3.0+, including WordPress 3.5

  • Fully customize each section block of the site to make it your own

  • Prototype is pre-loaded with over 600 Google Web Fonts and over 300 textures/patterns

  • 2 different Image sliders included, Flex Slider 2 and Nivo Slider

  • Left and Right sidebars and Full Width Layouts

  • Page and Blog Settings to customize the layout to your liking

  • Featured Image integrated into Prototype, including a Lightbox effect

  • Columns Shortcode to create many different layout combinations with ease

  • Embed Google Maps with ease using Google Maps Shortcodes

  • Embed Google Documents with ease using Google Docs Shortcodes

  • Embed Youtube and Vimeo videos easily using Shortcodes

  • Choose up to 3 different image effects for your images using shortcodes

  • Create powerful and elegant Charts using the Google Charts API

  • Buttons, Tooltips, Popovers and Alert Boxes powered by Bootstrap

  • Over 100 Message Icons to cover almost every scenario possible.

  • Widget Ready and Custom Menus already implemented in Prototype

Download Prototype - Premium WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. He hecho un análisis con la herramienta SEO SITE TOOLS de la página web www.alfafincas.es que he diseñado con este tema y me indica que hay muchos errores CSS. Lo mismo me dice el analisis del css en W3C. ¿A qué se debe ésto?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola,


    Los errores que veo son denotando algunas reglas que deben ser implementadas para que las versiones mas viejas, e incluso algunas modernas puedan mostrar su sitio correctamente. Por ejemplo, versiones viejas de Firefox puede que no soporten la propieda box-shadow, pero si soportan una version personalizada y creada por el autor de Firefox llamada -moz-box-shadow.


    Estas propiedades que la W3C le esta mostrando son consideradas “Vendor Specific”, y como no son parte de la especificacion de CSS, se muestran como errores pero en si no causan ningun tipo de problema.


    Yo personalmente nunca tuve problemas con CSS y SEO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I like your theme and think it would be good for a new clinical website. I have some questions before purchasing it.


    1. Is the theme compatible with WP 3.5
    2. What forum and form plugins are compatible with your theme?


    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon crossfuze,


    I’m assuming you made a typo and meant WP 3.5.1. If that’s the case, yes Prototype is compatible with the latest version. The theme is set-up to work with any WordPress plugin from the repository so you won’t have any problems there.


    Are you planning on using bbForums?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I did not know that they updated again


    I need to do more research on the forum plugin, but bbforums is on the top of the list.


    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, had one more question. Can I place 728×90 adsense banner below the top menu (black) and to the right of the logo?


    Is that header area administered in the widget? I did not find it http://magnumthemes.com/demo/prototype/theme-options-panel/


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning crossfuse,


    The theme is not set-up to display anything else in that area but I can help you with that request. Please send me an e-mail with your log-in information and adsense code to help you set it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forgot to paste the link. Contact form is on the sidebar at the very bottom. http://themeforest.net/user/MagnumThemes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there I have purchased this theme and when the browser is narrower than certain width, the background and featured items will not load properly. Would you be able to help me take a look? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi fcchuang, the theme is by no means responsive so it doesn’t adapt to smaller screen layouts. Sorry for this inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Shortcodes are not connecting. What’s the issue here?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi stefsterhb, what shortcode are you having problems with? I can assist you better if you provide me with a URL to you Website, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We had to connect the Shortcodes to the theme ourselves. There were a few little issues here and there. Nothing we couldn’t handle but it just sucked that Envato quality assurance didn’t catch that. Again, no biggy but the shortcodes are not connected to the theme. Also, there is Responsive code in here for a theme that’s not RWD. Again, little extra stuff that didn’t make sense or belong.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Stefsterhb,


    I can’t seem to understand why you would have to connect the shortcodes to the theme since they are bundled with Prototype. The shortcodes are not on it’s own plug-in or anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Believe me. We did. There were several problems with this theme. That was just one of them. Typically we should just be able to use the Shortcodes but that wasn’t the case here. We had to search through your code and connect it. It was broken. No worries though. Like I said we handled it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I have a problem with header menus. Hover is not working. http://stenpanel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi elvynrose, the black menu on the top just ran out of space and that’s why it’s dropping to a new line. You are going to have to remove at least one of them so that you can fix that.


    I hope this answers your question.

    ReplyDelete
  18. No, I mean 3 menus under top menu. For example on demo we can see Home Page Layout 2, Home Page Layout 3, Home Page Layout 4. And on hover we see Home Page Layout 5, 6 etc.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, problem is solved. Thank you))

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry for misunderstanding you. I would have said to set a height through the “Theme Options” in order to enable that feature. Glad you got it working now and the site looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Desearía saber cómo puedo añadir un “Favicon” a mi página web.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hola rgjabega,


    Para agregar un favicon solo tiene que crear el .ico, y despuez agregar esta linea de codigo en el archivo header.php


    <link rel=”icon” type=”image/ico” href=”LUGAR-DONDE-SUBIO-El-FAVICON” />

    ReplyDelete
  23. Have you come across an issue with “Loop Slides?” not working officially with FLEX SLIDER for home page? I have a website just about ready to go live and that’s one of the few things that is not working on the site? Fix? Known problem?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi jbbman, do you have a link for me to take a look at?


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I’ll pm you direct. staging website.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi jbbman,


    You are confusing my theme “Prototype” with another theme made by DX Themes http://demo.dxthemes.com/wordpress/prototype

    ReplyDelete
  27. DUDE, so sorry. Not an amateur, but I clearly did! SOrry about that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Having a responsive of this layout might just triple your sales up. Let me know if you plan on having a responsive for this.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for your suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Prototype:
    DISCLAIMER: I am not a Wordpress expert. I don’t understand code.
    I am in the process of setting up a website (www.iamcr2014.org). My site menu is based on Pages.
    When I set up the menu, the same menu appears on the top and in the space below (in white). How do I remove/ make changes to ?


    Thanks and warm regards
    vasuki belavadi

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi there, Vasuki Belavadi, thank you for purchasing our theme. You need to assign each menu to a different location. If you go to Appearance -> Menus and then select the “Manage Locations”, you’ll see “Top Menu, Footer Menu, Header Menu 1, Header Menu 2 and Header Menu 3”. Just assign your different menus to these locations and each “Menu” will be populated in it’s designated area.


    Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme