Laboratory :: One Page Creative Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Themeforest Laboratory :: One Page Creative Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Download Laboratory :: One Page Creative Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Download Laboratory :: One Page Creative Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme




Laboratory – Creative, Photography, One Page, Jquery Powered, Custom Javascript Powered, Portfolio and Personal template




Testimonials



Great Template! Very easy to customize, very exceptional design. We are amazed for 100%.
- prekki


Beautiful Design & Unlimited Module Positions




Template Options




Updates




21/01/2013
First release
22/01/2013
Updating License
24/01/2013
Fixing Circle Contact Module (version 1.0.1)
Template. Updating version (1.0.1)
01/02/2013
Team Module. Fixing display description of persons in (version 1.0.2)
Template. Updating version (1.0.2)

Download Laboratory :: One Page Creative Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme

Comments

  1. Hi can u please answer my question about responsive version – I only want to know if I should wait and it come or if u decide to NOT release responsive version ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi freakpower!
    We decided not to release a responsive version for this item.
    We are creating new items with responsive behavior instead.


    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh .. thats really bad luck for me :( I know – I noticed u releasing new responsive templates but this one is your best one – unfotunately other templates u release dont have laboratory quality, originality and design level :( Laboratory was sinmply the best one … hmm but what can I do…... I have buy another template from themeforset but i really wanted Lab.. ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is joomla template? it comes with the quickstal together, ie? the installation files?


    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ademucelin!


    You’re right; this is a Joomla template with Quickstart installation (also, the extensions by itself like modules and template are included).


    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do I remove the display of the page being loaded?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi nticom!
    Thansk for purchasing Laboratory


    There is no option to disable this feature, unless you have JS and CSS skills to manually modify the code.


    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, which js and css so I can charge editalo?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure. Please go to Extensions > Template Manager > vg_laboratory – xxx and in the Params: Custom CSS add this code:


    #loading-mask{ display:none; }

    This is the faster way to get it done.
    Try it and tell me the result.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Round and Flat… Very nice !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme