Inochi - Metro Inspired Clean Template

Themeforest Inochi - Metro Inspired Clean Template HTML Template

Download Inochi - Metro Inspired Clean Template HTML Template

Download Inochi - Metro Inspired Clean Template HTML Template

Contact us. We'll get back to you ASAP!Subscribe to our items RSS feedFollow us and be the first to get new exciting items!






Demo with live options




(scan with a mobile device to see responsive design in action)




Inochi on iPhone




Changelog



v1.15 - July 26th 2015
* prettyPhoto security fix

v1.10 - July 1st 2013
* modified Twitter feed for new API

v1.05 - February 20th 2013
* fixed metro JS effects

v1.0 - January 23rd 2013
* initial release


Download Inochi - Metro Inspired Clean Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hi, thank you for taking an interest in our item!


    Please note that we can only answer general and pre-sale question in the comments. Send all support requests trough the contact form. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet template. LOVE the pricing tables!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for purchasing! Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you please tell me how to make the portfolio link to a web page?
    i would like to keep the magnifing glass effect, but “on click” instad of opening prettyphoto I would like it to just go to a webpage….ie Index.html…..


    thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thank you for purchasing.


    Please contact our support via email. We can’t provide support via comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this theme … just the look and feel. I am so invested in wordpress that I cannot move away from it but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a wordpress version. Any plans for it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thank you for the kind words!


    WordPress version is on the way

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any estimated time frame? I am redoing my wordpress right now but if this will be out soon, you have yourself a sale already and i will wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Optimistically Friday, realistically Monday. Shoot us an email and we’ll let you know as soon as we have the demo site up so that you can see how are things progressing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello there! Changing the theme to orange, cyan etc.. does not work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, thank you for taking an interest in our items!


    Unfortunately I can’t replicate that issue. Try opening the demo directly – http://inochi.webfactoryltd.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been waiting for you to fix the bugs in your inital release…
    and there are a good few…...but the only one i cant find a work around in my case is the metro boxes dont fire to the links….....
    are you working on this as Important?......afterall it is the main feature of your template!!!!........


    I will await yor response….and so will all the other purchasers….
    oh and do it here…...not via email!


    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, thank you for purchasing. Sorry to hear you’re having problems.


    Please contact our support via email. We can’t provide support via comments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI.
    How can i let the flexslider slide automatically. It always stays on the first image, only if i press the next button manually it slides to the next page

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, thank you for purchasing!


    Have a look at /js/common.js#80. Please direct all further support questions via email, we can’t provide support in comments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you should provide support VIA comments….......


    Metro boxes dont work….....do you have a fix yet?......


    I purchased on the day of release!


    oh and dont tell me to delete them again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme