Dreamer - Responsive One Page Parallax Template
Description
If you are searching something different and out of the line, please check out the Dreamer – Responsive One Page Parallax Template. Dreamer is a fully configurable and easy to use one page parallax template with a lot of great features. It has been specifically designed to be easily customized and it’s created for creatives who want to make portfolio in few minutes.
Photo & Video Version
Fullscreen video background version is available HERE!
Fullscreen photo slideshow version is available HERE
Features
- Fully Responsive,
- FullScreen HTML5 Video Background Support,
- Fullscreen Homepage Slideshow,
- Parallax Effect,
- Team Section,
- Skills Section,
- About Us Section,
- Testimonials Section,
- Services Section,
- Filterable Portfolio,
- News / Blog Section,
- Customized Twitter Feed,
- Contact Section,
- Fully Working Contact Form (jQuery, PHP),
- More Than 20 Social Media Icons,
- More Than 1000 Web Icons,
- Responsive Video Support,
- HTML5 & CSS3,
Credits
All images and videos used in the demo are not distributed with the theme. They are all licensed under Creative Commons and credited to their respective creator/owner.
Photos
Some Portfolio and News Photos are property of Sean McCabe
Some Portfolio and News Photos are property of pixelpixelpixel.com
JavaScript
Modernizer – the feature detection library for HTML5/CSS3
Zurb Foundation – The most advanced responsive front-end framework in the world!
Supersized – Fullscreen Slideshow jQuery Plugin
prettyPhoto is a jQuery lightbox clone. Not only does it support images, it also support for videos, flash, YouTube, iframes and ajax. It’s a full blown media lightbox.
jQuery JavaScript Library v1.8.2
Simple Twitter Feed with jQuery
Raphael 1.5.2 – JavaScript Vector Library
jQuery Parallax
jQuery Easing v1.3
Quicksand 1.3 – Reorder and filter items with a nice shuffling animation.
Monkey patch jQuery 1.3.1+ css() method to support CSS ‘transform’ – Zachary Johnson www.zachstronaut.com
jQuery UI – v1.8.22
BigVideo – The jQuery Plugin for Big Background Video (and Images)
imagesLoaded
FitVids 1.0
Tutorials
Codrops – Animated Skills Diagram With Raphaël
Icons
Somicro – 33 Free Social Media Icons
Modern UI Icons – Handcrafted pixel perfect icons tailored for the Modern UI style.
Minicons Free Vector Icons Pack – by Webalys
Fonts
Ubuntu – google.com/webfonts
PT Sans – google.com/webfonts
Gentium Book Basic – google.com/webfonts
Lato – google.com/webfonts
The video version does not have the sliding effect on the text in the images as the version of the photo? It is difficult to deploy? I need to buy but need the video version that has the sliding effects to images.
ReplyDeleteHi, I’m thinking about buying your template, but I’d need to know if you have tried buddypress on it, or what do you think that it could happen if I try to install buddypress in this wonderful theme.
ReplyDeleteThis is only an HTML template, not the WordPress theme.
ReplyDeleteHi, I recently purchased the theme and want to know where the full documentation is? Not the Word Press docs but Dreamers? So far I am having trouble making it work.
ReplyDeleteI want to be able to select which pages I want in parallax but so far I can only find a home page setting for “blogs or static page”. This obviously only shows one page.
Please advise and thanks.
The twitter feed is still broken. Last action in the comments was a year ago. The feed is listed as a feature on themeforest and at least half a dozen other marketplaces for WP themes. Really guys? It’s not a feature if it doesn’t work.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful looking template, virtually impossible to put into action, as removing some part of the template (such as the big circle in Our Skills & Numbers) will break it altogether – for a reason that I still to have to figure myself, because SUPPORT IS NON EXISTENT.
ReplyDeleteParallax effect only works on Firefox, no luck on IOS or even Chrome.
Disappointing.
Can you please send us your log in details at support@avathemes.com and we will have a look at this ASAP.
ReplyDeleteHi, the supersized images are distorted on window resize. Have you got a solution for that?
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Give us a day and we will fix this.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
We have just released the update that will fix this issue.
ReplyDeleteI need to buy the wordpress version but I am getting a dead link. Please advise.
ReplyDeleteI bought your wordpress version and i just discovered that it is removed please advise
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteim very interested to buy this theme but have some questions please :
1. is there any installation document help me to setup ?
2. how possible to create Arabic text pages (contents)
Thanks
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteI’m trying to buy this theme for Wordpress, but the item is no longer available? I like Dreamer but I might have to go with another template within a day or two if I can’t access this. Please advise asap, thank you!
I really love it and appreciate your very kindly fast real support
ReplyDeleteI have two questions (maybe 3)
ReplyDelete1. Where do you code change for the video portion of this. Where do I put the link to the video file
2. what is thre required video type? have a .mov
3. will this preview in browser or only online? does not show by opening html file from HD or using XAMPP
Thanks
Hi,
ReplyDelete1. You can change the video in index.html (video version); Search for this chunk of code:
BV.init();
if (Modernizr.touch) {
BV.show('images/homepage-slideshow/1.jpg');
} else {
BV.show('video/1.mp4', {altSource:'video/1.ogv'});
}
2. You need to convert your video to .mp4 and .ogv – you can do that with this software: http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/
3. It will preview in browser and online.
Cheers
Thank you so much for a quick response! After two years with the site up, it was time to re-release the site before moving to WordPress and I was using the wrong set of files. Everything is up and running now.
ReplyDeleteYou’re welcome! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Do you have a wordpress version?
ReplyDeleteOf course we do! Please be sure to check it out:
ReplyDeletehttp://themeforest.net/item/dreamer-photo-video-parallax-wordpress-theme/5138260
If there is anything else we can help you with, please be sure to let us know.
Cheers
I am dissapointed. The Theme is very beautyful but not flexibel enough for professional use. I miss a sidebar template and a footer menu. It was not possible to get support.
ReplyDeleteWe’re sorry you feel this way about Dreamer, but we have more themes in our portfolio that will surely fill our your needs and exceed your expectations.
ReplyDeleteIf there is anything else we can help you with, please be sure to let us know.
Cheers
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI have a website with your theme
Dreamer – Photo & Video Parallax WordPress Theme Version: 2.0
I want to update it but I don’t understand which is the updated version. Is the
- Dreamer – Responsive One Page Parallax Template Version: 1.0
- or the Dreamer – Photo & Video Parallax WordPress Theme Version: 3.1 ?
Which is the difference?
Thanks
It’s the “Dreamer – Photo & Video Parallax WordPress Theme” that can be found over here: http://themeforest.net/item/dreamer-photo-video-parallax-wordpress-theme/5138260
ReplyDeleteThe difference is that one is WordPress version, and the other one is a static HTML5 version.
Cheers
I sent you a request on the support forum but I didn’t get any reply or corfimation message… did you get my message?
ReplyDeleteWe can’t seem to find your message – can you send us your ticket number?
ReplyDeleteCheers
How can I remove the diagram div from the video stand alone version. If I remove it the complete site is broken .
ReplyDeleteWhat diagram do you wish to remove? Can you please send us a screenshot?
ReplyDeleteCheers
I wrote a ticket but no answer in about 5 days, that is not even funny . I fixed the issue with the diagram but now I have a new issue with the popup not showing up on the actual position. I wrote you back but again no answer. Please do not answer here in the comments write me a mail
ReplyDeleteWe have responded to your email.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Good Morning. I purchased the template a few weeks ago and almost have it complete. Great job by the way – it’s beautiful. One area I’m having an issue with is the Portfolio. On the “paperclip” link to extend the project profile, where is this information located that I can change it? Thank you in advance.
ReplyDeleteBest,
I’m trying to register for your support but it wont let me sign up, keeps saying check details… they are all correct!!! It would be good if it told me what I was doing wrong?? I bought the HTML version and I want the Wordpress please so hoping you can update me. Thanks Mel
ReplyDeleteHello can you answer please!
ReplyDeleteCan I put in home video background, a video from youtube? Thank you
ReplyDelete